Midnight trip

People will kill me for this chapter but oh well.... :D 

"Why can't you be more like your sister!" Her dads bare hand connected with her cheek, leaving a big red mark on her.

"I hate her! Everything about her!" She bit her tongue to hold back tears.

"This is why your 17 and a virgin!" He gripped her arms, causing her cuts to burn.

"Just because I'm not a slut?" She bit her lip.

"That and you smell of alcohol and ashes!" His eyes pitch black and lifeless.

"Well I learned from the best there." She pulled out of his grip.

He slapped her one last time. "You aren't my daughter! I'm ashamed in you! We should've aborted you!"

Her eyes burned with tears and she ran upstairs, locking the door and searching the drawers. "Where'd it go?" She whispered to herself. "That fucker took it from me!" She threw her drawer out of the dresser and ran to the bathroom, picking up as many pill bottles as she could find, before locking herself in her room again.

"Want me dead so bad? Consider it done." She dumped the pills into her hand and swallowed two hand fulls with her left over, flat beer. She shook her head and climbed out the window.

The sky was pitch black and the trees covered the moonlight, crickets chirping and leaves breaking under her feet as she ran. She reread the note she left, in her mind.

Dear Terry,

You wanted me dead? Done.
You'll find my body in the woods, if you care.

~ your not daughter, Lizzie

Her eyes rimmed with tears as memories raced through her head. This was the last straw. He was the cause of this. All she ever asked for what love from him but it was just too must to ask.

Memories raced faster, good and bad. Emerson and Ravens smiles and laughs crossed her mind. Emerson's witty walk that always made her feel like he was bisexual. Ravens smart remarks to her band jokes. The nights they'd spend drinking their hearts out and cursing the sun. How would they react to this? She couldn't leave them.

There was no turning away now. It was too late. There was no way she could puke up enough pills.

More memories flooded her head. Her first love, better then any others. Teachers, drawings, concerts. All gone now.

Remington. Would Remington happen to cry over her death? She'd known him a day. His beautifully crafted face, slim body, dark caring eyes, and devilish smirk that made her melt, all vanishing.

She got light headed and looked around, footsteps came closer but there was no one there. Her vision blurring and her stomach churning.

Falling to the ground, she laid on her back and stared at the now white sky. She'd finally done it. She was dying.

She was dead.

~*~

Did she survive?