Game Over

"Hey, Lizzie? Do you want to play Call Of Duty?" Denis called from the living room as I made us some dinner.

Decided on the easiest thing, breakfast. The craving for blood poked at my taste buds but I held it back. It was just a week I'd have to wait for blood again unless I snuck outside.

"Sure!" I called back to him and flipped the last pancake. They were sprinkled with chocolate chips to look like smily faces. Cheesy right?

I couldn't help it. That's just how this boy made me feel. Cheesy and venerable. It was just a major summer love. The perfect time with him, nothing could ruin us, except for the ending. When we had to separate. I loved another man too. I was practically married to the boy too. It made me feel heartless for Remington but after what he did to me, I felt he deserved it. Though I would just never tell him.

Sprinkling some powdered sugar onto the top, I poored us some chocolate milk and headed for the living room. The couch was like an enclosed area. You had to crawl over the top of the couch to get in. It was weird but actually a lot more comfortable then other couches. Filled with pillows and blankets, it even folded out into a bed. It was like something you would see out of a movie for that rich girl that her daddy's always at work so he buys her things to make up for it.

He didn't have one of those fancy, huge TVs. It was flat screen and hung on the wall though.

I set the pancakes and milk on the glass coffee table in front of us and grabbed one of the Xbox remotes he set out. A kiss warmed my cheek and I smiled at Denis. "Thank you for the pancakes, princess."

Weirdly, it didn't effect me. It was just a nick name, despite the fact Remington gave it to me or not. Denis has a right to call me what he wants.

"Any time." Suddenly I wasn't hungry. I just needed my mind off him. So bad. It was killing me.

The constant thought of his chocolate eyes tracing my body. The feeling of his hands on my hips as he pulled my back to his chest when we slept. His boxers on my laced underwear. My shirt pushed against my back while his chest pressed on it.

Then my vision switched to Denis. His hands grazing my thighs to get my attention back to him. I shook my head and smiled at him. It was like if fallen asleep for a moment.

"You really need to stop worrying about him this much, Lizzie. Do you want to go back home to him?" A frown on Denis's lips.

"No. Not right now at least." Problem was I couldn't tell Denis what he had done. The whole "kiss another girl" thing seemed useless since technically Remington isn't mine. I wanted nothing more then to stay here with Denis right now. Quiet frankly I wanted to move in to completely forget my worries about Remington but I couldn't. I'd break Remington and I'd never be able to get him off my mind. It'd break me too. As much as I hated to admit it right now, I was madly in love with Remington.

"Okay, sweetheart." His eyes still locked on mine as his hand slowly rubbed my thigh.

Thumping rang in my ear like I could hear his heart beat. I knew it wasn't mine since mine was calm. It was almost like Denis was nervous about something. But what? I don't know.

Before I knew it, his hand had found its way up to my cheek and moved stray hairs away. He smiled lightly and cupped the other side of my face with his other hand. His hazel eyes locked with mine. He was truely beautiful, no doubt about it. His golden tan, sculpted face and body, shadowy tattooes, everything. He didn't have much color to his tattoos, they were mostly black and white with a lot of shadowing.

I wasn't stopping him. In all honesty I wanted this too. I want his lips against mine again. I forgot how amazing they felt until just now. Warm and welcoming. Soft and plump, like kissing a cloud. Its weird I know but there's really no other way to discrib him.