Date Night Prep

Wisked away by Emerson, he forced me to spend the entire day looking for the perfect dress for tonight. He'd spend 3 whole days planning this with Raven.

Raven stayed behind wherever the date was being held and set everything up perfectly while Emerson was my personal designer. He judged my fashion choices at heart then remembered the kind of person I was and how Remington would like it.

Completely opposite brothers but they were also so alike it was crazy. Emerson was more of the classical type with the silky clothing and way too much jewelry. Remington was the old timey goth, "troublemaker" kid, decked out in black from head to toe and leather pants. Both of them wore makeup but again, Remington's was more on the dark side.

Raven was like me but also ventured to Emerson's side. Her closet consisted of both kinds of clothing, band merch, ripped pants, dark makeup, loose fit, silk tees, crazy colored pants, but her personality was like Emersons. Sort of bubbly but not too bubbly and weird, but the weird that most people tend to like. Remington and I? Well I don't need to explain that since its well known already by just taking a glance at us.

"Alright so I understand you want a black dress but let's not make it so plan or death like." Em pursed his lips and looked at me in a solid black, thigh high, strapless dress.

"Come on Em! That's how Remington and I are!" I pleaded.

"For Vampires that refuse to hurt a human soul, you sure do like things that envolve death of them." We let out a small laugh.

I bit down on my lip and moved my septum piercing. "Well, what do you suggest? You've known Remington a lot longer then I have. A lot longer."

"I've got things in mind but I don't believe anyone's made them. Unless of course hot topic did." He pressed the tips of his fingers together and held them in front of his lips, thinking. "Ah! Thats it! Get that dress off. We're taking a trip to another store." He moved his hand as if he was pushing me away.

When I got back into my regular clothes, ripped jeans and a Bring Me The Horizon muscle shirt, I walked out and followed him. He stopped outside a darkened out store that looked like hot topic but a lot bigger. The sign read in bright white letters "Victorians Choice". I was guessing it was a local goth store no one really knew about.

"Remington shops here from time to time when there's nothing new in hot topic." Emerson looked into the store. "The worst part is the dim lightly makes you uneasy."

"Looks nice." It resembled Hot Topic in many ways, just no band merch, as I could see right now.

Heavy drums and guitar was playing through the speakers and many Gothic people stood around looking at clothing. The difference between emos, me being one, and a goth was so obvious that it pisses me off when someone mixes us.

Goth have a distinct style. They tend to have different shaved or spiked hairstyles, little to no eyebrows or really big thick ones, black lips stick, sharpened teeth, contacts to make their eyes abnormal, a lot of eye makeup that draws attention to their eyes, and large piercings. And that stands for the boys and girls. They also tend to wear leather a lot.

Emos tend to have hair that frames and hides their face, sometimes poofed but that's more on the scene side. Scenes are the annoying bubbly side that actually say rawr and XD and stuff. Stereotypes about them are all too true. Emos don't always cut themselves though you find its normal for them to have previously but for valid reasons other then attention. We like band merch and all things Tim Burton and stay away from dressy clothing. Our faces tend to have many piercing but not big piercings. Girls always have winged makeup but the boys don't wear any. So as you now see, were different. Very different.