Thanksgiving Prep

Chest pressed against my thighs, I stared at the wall as I sat on the toilet naked.

Remington was out in the kitchen prepping for Sebastian and Emerson to come over to make food. Truth was I didn't want to eat.

It'd been 2 weeks since I came back and Remington was still holding the grunge against me. We still slept in the same bed, for we couldn't sleep without each other.

The song Little Do You Know by Eminem was replay in my head. More like the lines:

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know I need a little more time.

Little do you know I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know I'm trying to piece yourself up piece by piece. Little do you know I- I love you till the sun dies.

I wanted nothing more then to be in his arms other then at the night time. I want to feel his lips against mine again. His teasing that could've led to father things but didn't. I'd even attempted to get him horny to bring him back to me.

Remington was in the shower, the door cracked open and the steamy water running.

I laid on my stomach on the bed, shirtless with only my underwear on. My arms kept myself covered as I read a book and kicked my feet as I waited. My eyes kept glancing back at the door for a sign of him.

The water turned off and the curtain opened. He stood in the mirror, a towel wrapped around his waist, and looked at himself. Spiking his hair back up, he fixed his necklace around his neck. For a couple minutes he just starred at his reflection like he was meeting a new person.