How Allegiant Should Have End...

By rachelwritesbooks08

To all the fangirls out there: An alternate ending to Allegiant with everything you've ever wanted. Xoxo, Rac... More

PART 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
PART 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Author's Note + Updates
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 19

7K 144 32
By rachelwritesbooks08

Tobias:

-5 months later-

Preparations for the wedding are underway. The big day is in one week and so Tris and I are very excited, but also a little nervous. We have almost everything done, with the help of Christina, of course. She would be Tris's maid of honor and I asked Zeke to be my best man. They were both really excited to be in the wedding, and did everything they could to help us prepare. Zeke helped my select a tux to wear, as well as one for himself. I've seen the dress Christina is going to wear, but apparently I'm not allowed to see Tris's. Christina said something about "doing things the traditional way."

Right now, I'm at the tailor's, making sure the tux still fits properly. Although, I'm not really sure a person could grow a substantial amount in two months. Zeke is sitting in a chair in front of me, making not-so-helpful comments that I really don't want to repeat.

When it's Zeke's turn to go into the fitting room, he politely declines, but is soon forced into the room by an impatient man, probably upset to have two immature teenagers in his store. I take the opportunity to text Tris.

Me: How's it going?

Tris: Not good. Christina's making me get a veil.

Me: I'll make sure to thank her later.

Tris: Not funny :( So how bout you and Zeke?

Me: He's in the changing room right now. I just finished.

Tris: Great!

Me: Yeah. See you at home! I love you.

Tris: See you then. I love you too.

I look up just in time to see Zeke in his tux, similar to mine, but different in other ways. "Who's bright idea was it to come here anyways?" he mutters.

"Christina's," I say.

"I'll make sure to get her back," he says.

"Careful buddy. You don't want to get arrested."

"Sorry," he says. "So how do I look?" He holds the edges of his blazer and spins around in a circle.

"Amazing," I say sarcastically.

"Thanks," he says.

"Your welcome. Now go change so we can go."

"Don't have to tell me twice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 8.2K 48
Tris has finished initiation and can finally have a nice, normal life with Tobias. But things will stop her. People, accidents, anything you could th...
249K 4.4K 28
What if you sacrificed everything you love? In this alternate ending and continuation of the best-selling conclusion to the Divergent Trilogy, Tris P...
30.7K 599 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...
29.6K 459 52
[allegiant spoilers ahead!] Tobias is a wreck after the love of his life died. in this fanfiction we follow his life three years after her death. The...