Vanquished (Cameron Dallas)

By shaynerrrrs

van·quish [vang-kwish, van-] -verb (used with object) 1. to conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle... More

Chapter 1 - I love you
Chapter 2 - Movies
Chapter 3 - Regrets
Chapter 4 - Normal
Chapter 5 - Tears
Chapter 6 - Frustrations
Chapter 7 - Flowers
Chapter 8 - Yes
Chapter 9 - Intoxicated
Chapter 10 - My Heart
Chapter 12 - Games
Chapter 13 - Caught
Chapter 14 - Challenge
Chapter 15 - Ice Cream
Chapter 16 - Hang
Chapter 17 - Mall
Chapter 18 - New
Chapter 19 - Six Words
Chapter 20 - Or Else
Chapter 21 - Forever
Chapter 22 - Undress
Chapter 23 - Don't Die
Chapter 24 - Wimp
Chapter 25 - Bad Girlfriend
Chapter 26 - Told you
Chapter 27 - Drunk
Chapter 28 - Pancakes
Chapter 29 - Scared
Chapter 30 - Green Light
Chapter 31 - Date
Chapter 32 - Ready
Chapter 33 - Airport
Chapter 34 - Get off
Chapter 35 - Descent
Chapter 36 - Introduction
Chapter 37 - Don't Speak
Chapter 38 - Flashback
Chapter 39 - Pure
Chapter 40 - Empty
Chapter 41 - Brushed
Chapter 42 - Help
Chapter 43 - Vanquished
Chapter 44 - Again
Chapter 45 - Gone
Chapter 46 - Together
Chapter 46 - Know
Chapter 47 - Surprise
Chapter 48 - Walked Away
Chapter 49 - Meant To Be
Chapter 50 - Runnin'
Chapter 51 - The End.

Chapter 11 - Dropped

143K 1.3K 591
By shaynerrrrs

Camerons POV

*flashback to Matt's party*

"Alright. If you get near Matt-" I was cut off.

"Cameron. I won't. I'll be with you the whole time." Amara smiled.

I opened the door and we were instantly blasted with loud dance music and red solo cups. We were both pulled into Matt's house by random strangers who split us apart. I looked up at the face of the person who grabbed me, Carter.

"What do you want?" I asked referring to his hand gripped on my arm.

"Matt arranged you a surprise."

Carter brought me over to a giant circle of people that was beginning to form. In the middle was a blond girl dressed in slutty clothes and seven red cups on the ground empty. She was drunk.

Carter shoved me into the center of the circle. The girl came up to me in a very sexual matter. "Hi Cameron," She slurred. "Matt arranged me to please you." I tried backing away but she grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

She immediately kissed me. Her lips were horrible and chapped. "Get off." I said pushing her away. She jumped and put her legs around my waist. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she sucked on my neck, hitting my sweet spot. I didn't even moan I knew it was all an act.

The girl suddenly stopped and took off her tank top. Her bra was now on and her body was horrible. She smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. I tried to shove her off of me but she stuck like a leech. Cameron you're stronger than this.

"Cameron!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I looked over at and saw Amara and I stopped, then I came over to her and played with her hair. "I'm so sorry baby."

"No." Amara said. "We're through. I knew this wouldn't work out."

I backed away with my hands up. "I'm sorry."

She turned around and walked away from me. Great job Cameron.

I ran through the crowd to get to the door. Matt stopped me. "Your welcome."

I pushed past him. "I'm dealing with you later!"

I saw Amara and I ran up and tapped her shoulder. She was ignoring me so I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. She looked at my face studying it, probably laughing at my tear stained face. "What?" She asked in a snotty attitude.

More tears came down my face. "I-I'm s-sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Cameron." Amara said harshly, she turned around and kept walking. I ran ahead of me and stopped me.

"I love you."

"Obviously not 'cause you just had sex with a girl in public." She smiled then tried to get around me.

"I wasn't the one doing it."

She laughed. "Well it sure didn't look like it."

"I was trying to get her off of me."

"Not very hard! Cameron you're stronger than that, I know you are!"

"I tried! Remember when we walked into the party and were ripped apart?" Amara nodded. "Carter pulled me over to the circle that was formed. When he did he said and I quote 'Matt arranged a surprise for you.'"

"Uh huh."

"It's true! Matt payed that girl to mess with me!"

"Cameron I want to believe you but I just can't." A tear slipped from her eye. "I love you. At least I thought I did. Our friendship which has lasted for 9 years you just crushed. You also crushed the trust I had for you. Goodbye Cameron." She stepped to the side to walk away.

I stopped her. "Can I have one last kiss." She shook her head, but I took my finger and lifted her face up to mine. I leaned in a kissed her lips. This kiss was amazing, unlike anything I've had before. Amara lifted her hands up and gripped my hair in between her fingers.

I pulled away. "I love you Amara. More than anything."

Her hands went back to her sides. "I'm sorry. Goodbye Cameron." I let her walk past me, tears flowing off my face.

I immediately turned around and wiped my tears. I ran back to Matt's house determined to find him. I sprinted through the door looking for that familiar face. I finally found him grinding up against a girl. I walked up to him and yanked his shirt bringing him closer to me. "Listen here ya little shit-"

"Oh hey Cameron! Did my plan work?"

"Yeah it did and you're going to pay." I said while I punched his face. He looked at me and laughed. I punched him again this time his nose slightly bleeding. "If you ever touch Amara again. I swear you'll be dead." I threw him on the floor. The whole house went silent. "Anyone else?" I asked. They began to party again.

I walked out of the party and turned towards myself. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

From Nash:

I don't know what you did, but I love you for it.

To Nash:

What?

From Nash:

I finally have Amara :D

I dropped my phone on the sidewalk.

A/N: Hmmm now you know both sides. THANK FOR 3K OMG. I LOVE YOU ALL. Sorry guys but no update tomorrow...I messed up the next chapter. So..yeah

↓ Follow me on ↓

Twitter: @paintingmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 12.5K 87
//ar·ranged mar·riage\\ He hurts me in every way possible, but I stay... Because I love him Completed
51.8M 1.6M 63
[#1 Teen Fiction | #1 in Romance] Bad boy Luke Dawson is stuck living with clumsy nobody Millie Ripley for the summer. When she ran over his most p...
465K 11.2K 35
Seventeen year old Anna goes to an interview after the last day of Junior year for a babysitting job. Little does she know the kid she ends up babysi...
52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...