Falling For the Bad Boy (Larr...

Door coincidentaldagger

Harry Styles is a loner. He doesn't have any friends and is bullied frequently. Louis Tomlinson is a differen... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you!
Epilogue Pt.1
Epilogue Pt.2
Epilogue Pt.3
Epilogue Pt.4
The Final Final Chapter

Chapter 5

33.2K 1.2K 4.3K
Door coincidentaldagger

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with my arms wrapped around someone. I opened my eyes and I was spooning Louis. Fuck. I quickly untangled my limbs from his and got off the bed. Louis rolled over and opened his eyes slowly.

"Harry? Why are you up so early?" He asked groggily and I practically melted at the sound of his voice. Usually his voice was quite high unlike many men. But his morning voice, it was more rough and a bit deeper than it normally was. It was so sexy. "Harry? Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. You know what they say early bird gets the worm." I forced a laugh. He looked at me skeptically but shrugged. He got out of the bed walking over to his closet.

"Cmon, you can borrow some of my clothes." He waved me over and I reluctantly came over.

"that's not really necessary. I can just wear what I have on." I told him. The truth was his wardrobe wasn't really my cup of tea. Sure he looked hot as hell in them, but I could never pull it off.

"Harry don't worry I have clothes that are a bit toned down." He chuckled.

"N-no I wasn't—"

"Harry I know that's exactly what you were thinking. I get it you don't like my clothes, I don't care." He shrugged carelessly.

"No I like your clothes, just not on me." I explained.

"So you like them on me?" He smirked.

"N-no that's not what I m-meant. I mean you look good—wait that came out wrong. I mean like—" I stuttered.

"Harry it was a joke chill out." He chuckled. I nodded and he walked into the closet pulling some clothes out. He tossed me a maroon shirt with some black skinny jeans, much like something I would wear.

"I couldn't see you wearing this."

"That's cause I don't." He shrugged. "My aunt buys stuff like this for me all the time because she still believes this is a 'phase'." He rolled his eyes.

"I see." I nodded and we went into a awkward silence. "Well I should go get changed."

"Yeah you do that." He nodded and I headed into his bathroom. I pulled off my shirt and grimaced at the evident bruises on my torso. I was walking to English yesterday when Josh and his little posse beat me up. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, by the time I finished English was over.

I put the clothes on, but the shirt was a bit tight and the jeans were too short, rising slightly above my ankles. I walked back out and the rest of the boys were up and getting dressed as well.

"Morning Harry." Niall beamed with a large smile plastered across his face, he must be a morning person.

"Morning." I smiled. 

"Oh god Harry those jeans are way too short." Louis laughed shaking his head. I frowned and rolled them up at the bottom so they were above my ankle and didn't seem like they were too short.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much better." Louis nodded. "Alright lads are we ready to head out?"

"Yep." They smiled and we headed out to Louis car. Louis drove, Zayn sat in the passenger's seat, Liam sat on the right, Niall on the left and me in the middle. We had to drive for about twenty minutes since Louis lived quite far from the school.

Once we got there I went to head away from them but Niall called after me, "Mate, where are you going?"

I spun on my heal and turned to face them. "Um to the library."

"Why would you go there?" Zayn snorted.

"I go there every morning before school." I shrug.

"What you don't want to hang out with us?" Liam raised an eyebrow with a smirk playing on his lips.

"No it's not that it's just...um, I-I don't really know how to say this without sounding dumb." I scratched the back of my neck.

Louis sighed, "Harry, no matter what you say we won't judge you. Trust me we are in no position to judge anyone."

"Well the truth is I thought that you guys wouldn't want to be seen with me." I blushed deeply knowing that they'd probably laugh at me for being such a dork.

"You really think we wouldn't want to be seen with you? You're one of the coolest people I've ever met." Niall gushed.

"Thanks." I smiled softly.

"Here come with us." Louis grabbed my arm and dragged me along with the rest of the lads following behind. We ended up behind the bleachers at the football field.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"This is where we hang out since no one else comes here so we don't get caught smoking." Louis leaned up against the bleachers.

"Does anyone else know you guys come out here?"

"Nah, except Eleanor." Louis shrugged and the rest of the boys faked gagging noises. "Stop being such wankers."

Niall rolled his eyes, "Anyway, so Harry will you meet us out here for lunch?"

I hesitated for a moment. I didn't know if I could get out in time before Josh found me. Usually he would beat me up during lunch so that's why I was late for English most of the time. "I guess I could try."

"Cool." Niall grinned and the bell rang. "See ya." He waved as the rest of the boys did before separating. Louis and I walked together since his class was two rooms down from mine.

We walked in silence till I spoke up. "Thank you. For letting me hangout with you guys."

"No problem, we're friends." He shrugged.

"W-we are?" I stared at him wide eyed. The Louis Tomlinson, my crush, just said we're friends?

"Course, the other lads seem to consider you a friend as well." I smiled and looked down bashfully. "Why are you smiling?" He asked

"I've never really had friends and it's nice that I do." I shrugged. He smiled back and waved bye as he headed into his class. Looks like things are looking up for once.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I was able to get out to the football field without getting noticed by Josh. Sure I had to sprint, but I made it. "Uh hi." I waved and smiled sheepishly.

"Hey man." Niall smiled. "Here have a blunt." Niall pulled out a joint and handed it to me. He took out a lighter and lit it.

"Thanks." I muttered. I didn't plan on starting to smoke on a regular, but I really wanted to fit in with them so I took it anyways.

"Harry, you don't have to smoke if you don't want to." Louis said sounding slightly concerned.  

"N-no it's fine." I reassured him before inhaling the drug. I coughed a bit but not nearly as much as I did the first time. 

"You're getting better." Zayn nodded in approval.

"Thanks." I coughed and took another drag.

"So is Eleawhore coming by today?" Zayn smirked.

"Don't fucking call her that." Louis hit Zayn in the arm, hard. I winced at the impact, it made me think of the hits I get daily. "Just because me and her are going through a rough patch doesn't mean you can talk shit about her."

"Okay, okay Tommo chill." Zayn rolled his eyes. "I was only joking."

"Only joking my ass." Louis grumbled. "I'll talk to you guys later." And with that Louis stomped off, leaving me with them.

The other boys watched him walk off and then turned to me, smirking. I could feel it coming on, they were going to beat me up.

"So Harry..." Liam trailed off, stepping closer to me. I gulped and began to shake knowing what was coming next. "You've got a crush on Louis?"

So they weren't going to hurt me, but this was much worse. "W-what? I do not like Louis."

"Oh come on man." Niall scoffed. "You look at Louis like he's god himself."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." My cheeks began to heat up.

"Look your even blushing." Zayn teased.

"Okay, okay stop. Maybe I like Louis." I mumbled.

"I knew it!" Niall squealed. "So how long have you liked him?"

"Since grade six." I shrugged.

"holy fuck– six years?" Niall exclaimed.

"Five." Liam corrected. "You know in a psychologic study they proved that if you have on a crush on someone over four months, you're in love."

"God Liam you're such a nerd." Zayn snorted.

"But that means Harry loves Louis." Niall furrowed his brows. He gasped, "Oh my god you love Louis!"

"Shh! Could you please keep your voice down?" I pleaded.

"So it's true?" Zayn raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, but please don't tell him."

"We promise we won't tell him. We aren't ones to tell other people's secrets, they aren't our secrets to tell." Zayn shrugged.

"Thank you."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: new chapter! The first paragraph was actually inspired by an episode of Pretty Little Liars when Spencer wakes up and she's spooning Toby. Just a fun fact. Love you guys xoxo

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

87 2 6
Louis Tomlinson was well known. Not popular, but well known. He was 18, attractive, on the football team, covered in tattoos, he smoked, had his own...
6.6K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...
19.6K 779 26
DISCONTINUED this is a book i started in 6th grade, so read at your own expense. i will not be continuing it anytime soon, sorry to disappoint. Har...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...