A Certain Scientific Omnitrix...

By Misaka_Omnitrix

A mysterious explosion has ignited in the Eurotunnel in Britain. So far, the thoughts are that France bombed... More

Yeti Power.
Forever Knighted
Princess Princess Princess
Knights vs Shellfish.
Hopping After Lessar
Super Star Atomix.
The Coup
TRAGIC LOSS!! Mr. Smoothie takes a Shot!!
The Wildheit Brothers
Gone..
Favlomorfia.
Rise of Gods
Curtana Etwatia.
Fiamma Ascended.
Index Librorum Prohibitorum.
Black Heart Alien
Ben's Promise

The Ascension of Carissa

1.4K 65 18
By Misaka_Omnitrix

Ben's eyes flickered to life.

He looked around. explosions were blurred around his vision, as he watched lightning bolts blast around the area.. leaving a burning smell in his nose.

It took him a few seconds to realize that the lightning was coming from Mikoto's finger tips

"Whazzumatter?" Ben muttered, standing up like a groggy person just out of bed.

"BEN GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Mikoto screamed, diving onto Ben and pushing him away before a sword could take his head off.

"Who?" Ben muttered. "Oh right, I'm Ben.. wait.. what am I doing here!?"

Suddenly Mikoto screamed as the Knight Leader kicked her in the gut, and sent her tumbling to the ground.

"OH HELL NO!!!" Ben roared. The sudden action against his precious girl stirred him to life, and in a flash of green light, Eatle trampled over to the Knight Leader, ramming his horn against the hardened warrior's body, and sending him flying through a building.

Eatle panted  and rammed a fist into his palm. "Alright! I have no idea what the hell is going on! But nobody hits Mikoto unless they want a full out gore fest!!!"

The Knight Leader narrowed his eyes at Eatle as the alien stomped forward one step, the ground shaking from the impact of his foot.

Eatle charged forward, scraping his claws through the cobblestone and scooping up earth into his jaws..

As Eatle charged forward, his horn glowed and fired a massive green energy beam.

The Knight Leader blocked the blast.. sweating as he did so, The battle with the Wildheits had sapped much of his strength, and as a result,  Eatle was able to easily use his power to plow the Knight Leader into the ground with a booming energy shockwave.

As the Knight Leader lay in a crater, winded, Eatle stomped over to Mikoto, returning to human form in an instant.

"Mikoto!?" Ben stammered, helping Mikoto up who was coughing from the powerful kick.

"I-I'm fine.. I-I'm just glad you're okay.."Mikoto muttered. "Ben."

"Who?" Ben said, blinking.

Mikoto stared at Ben with confusion. "Ben? What's the matter?"

"I-is that my name?" Ben muttered.

Mikoto began to feel her blood freeze over. "H-hey.. Ben, this isn't funny..

Ben shook his head, his eyes wide. "Mikoto.. sorry, I'm just having a hard time getting my brain in gear, it's as if I'm loading up..

Ben couldn't finish his sentence. There was a sudden flash in his head..

For a second he was Ultimate Echo Echo.. covered in blood and rain, as he clutched the dead body of Lilith in his arms.

Ben's eyes widened with violent shock. He doubled over.

"BEN!" Mikoto stammered. "Come on.. We can't stay here, we need to get out of the open!! COME ON!!"

For some reason.. as Ben's memories began to crawl back into his head.. the most violent and painful ones had somehow become.. more... potent.

There was another flash.. Ben once more saw Mikoto bloody and beaten on the ground, with Impulser standing over her, cackling.

Ben gritted his teeth and shook his head, Mikoto was right, he needed to get a grip of himself.  But as the memories continued to seep into his head.. there was a sudden burst in his mind..

Ben yelled and clutched his head, falling to his knees.

Mikoto caught Ben in his arms.. and as she did, Ben whispered. "Something's wrong Mikoto."

"What?"

"My memories .." Ben muttered. "Something went wrong.. Everything is more intense..

"That's not true, it's like you said!" Mikoto said desperately. "Your memory needs a little bit of time to seep in. Come on.. we can't stay here.."

"R-right." Ben stammered, getting to his feet, and running forward with Mikoto supporting him.

Suddenly, more flashes began to assault him in earnest..

He was staring at the body of Kai Green.. she was lying in the middle of great white nothing.

A girl stood before her.. wearing a black cloak over her skimpily dressed body, and a tall pointed wide brimmed hat.

"Do you wish to save her?" the girl asked, staring at  Ben like a terrible demon.

"Why!?" The 12 year old Ben cried out. "WHY DID YOU TAKE HER!?"

"I am not explaining myself to you." said Othinus. "She violated my sanctuary.. I have rules, and she violated them.

"SHE DIDN'T KNOW YOUR RULES!!" Ben roared. 

"That is no excuse. That is the will of magic." said Othinus, shaking her head, her expression now that of slight pity. Omnitrix, do you truly think that anybody can challenge a Magic God and live? For your words speak of a challenge right now."

Ben shook himself. That memory.. was odd.. was that real just now?

Mikoto and Ben finally staggered into a large old rotting building. They sat down, their backs against the wall panting desperately.

It was at this moment, that Ben noticed Mikoto was crying.

"I thought I lost you." Mikoto whispered tearfully. "I thought.. you were gone forever."

Ben smiled and hugged Mikoto's shoulder with one arm. "I don't know what you did, but you saved my life. Thank you.. "

Ben groaned and clutched his head.

"Are you okay?" Mikoto asked.

"Mikoto.. what does it take for the mind to repress memories?" Ben asked.

Mikoto blinked with surprise from Ben's question. "Well, highly traumatic experiences for one. Why do you ask?"

"I.. think I just remembered a repressed memory." Ben said.

Mikoto nodded and spoke gently. "Okay.. do you want to talk about it?"

"It's just.. it's odd." Ben muttered. "I see Kai.. you know.. Kai Green from my past. She's dead. And standing over her is this weird girl, that kinda looks like a stripper witch."

Mikoto frowned. "Stripper Witch?"

Ben groaned. "Yeah, probably just an outlandish dream right?"

"No.. actually, considering some of the weird outfits these magicians wear, stripper witch sounds about right." said Mikoto.

"She called herself a Magic God.. and I think I challenged her to a fight for killing Kai." Ben said.

Mikoto looked at Ben thoughtfully. "Ben.. come to think of it.. you've told me how Elena died.. but you've never told me how Kai died. I mean, every time I got to that subject, you'd look at me all confused and we'd talk about something else."

Ben nodded. "Yeah, every time I thought of that, I just.. I don't know.. blanked out."

"I have a bad feeling about this Ben." said Mikoto. "But.. we have a bigger issue here. We need to find Princess Carissa. The Knight Leader's not going to be too much of a problem now we've tired him out.. but she's the main-"

The sound of Mikoto's voice was drowned out by the sound of jets flying over head.

Mikoto and Ben stared up at the ceiling, where a large hole showed the British Airforce flying overhead..

"Don't tell me she's.." Ben muttered.

Suddenly, the Omnitrix let out a beeping sound, and Ben tapped the faceplate. "Stiyl? Can you tell me what I'm seeing?"

"Carissa's power is over the military might of the country. Apparently she's managed to rally all of the militaristic power she has." Stiyl's voice exclaimed. "That can only mean she's probably found either most, or all the pieces of the Curtana."

Ben and Mikoto exchanged grim looks.

"What are the odds that we can fight this Curtana thing?" Ben asked Mikoto.

"A few hours ago, I would've been for it." Mikoto said. "But.. I'm exhausted.. I can barely move.."

"Me too." Ben groaned. "But.. we don't have a choice. Come on.."

Ben stood up, and began to sweat.. his body was still injured and bruised from all the constant fighting he had done that day.. but even so, he couldn't give in.. not now.

Mikoto stood up too, and took hold of Ben's arm.

"Ben.. when this war is over.. Can we.. can we just retire?"

Ben looked at Mikoto. "What do you mean?"

"I mean.. let's just leave Academy City." Mikoto said. "Go some place quiet.. Like Bellwood. We can finish up our education there. You can be close to your parents.. that sort of thing."

Ben smiled. "That.. sounds nice."

He had no objections to this.. no objections at all. He and Mikoto had been fighting for so long now, so very long. It was time to rest.. and yet.

Ben knew that this was just a fantasy. He and Mikoto were both doomed to fight this battle, and continue fighting it. They had a responsibility to the world.. when one had powers like there's, when one could do what they could do, there was just no excuse for turning back.

So it was with a heavy and determined heart, that Ben turned into Jetray, and flew into the night sky, with Mikoto clinging to his back, gliding through the night sky like a silent kite amongst the rumbling engines of the fighter jets above.

 Further into London, next to the large tower which held the bell known as Big Ben. Carissa smiled as she held up a sword shaped object wrapped in bandages to the air. "Finally. It took a while for New Light to fetch the pieces, what with the delays.. but.. even those alien monsters that dare trod upon our land won't stand a chance... isn't that right? Dear Sister?"

Princess Villian, battered and bruised knelt upon a wooden stage, locked in a set of gallows before Carissa, as crowds of people gathered.

Villian closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face. "Do what you must sister.. but do you truly think this will help our people?"

Carissa paused, she looked at her sister with a sense of regret. "Believe me, I'd rather this not happen either.. wouldn't you agree girl?"

Miyoko scowled at Carissa, magical chains conjured of light were shackled to her wrists and ankles and held by a nearby Knight.

"To think.. a girl from the future." said Carissa. "Violating the laws of time deserves harsh punishment.. And so sad that your friends from Necessarius abandoned you.."

"Shut up.. My dad's going to kick your ass." Miyoko growled. "Him and my Mom..!"

"I sincerely doubt that Omnitrix will be making any sort of appearance." said Carissa.

The wrappings on the Curtana Original's blade shredded to pieces as a searing light appeared on the blade of the magnificent blade..

"I can feel it.. the power Azmuth created.. from this blade.. surging through me!!!!" Carissa laughed. "I almost wish the Omnitrix was still a false human, so I could test my new power!!!"

Carissa then grinned at Miyoko. "Then again.. I've got the next best thing!!"

Carissa slashed the Curtana's burning true blade through the magic chains binding Miyoko.

"Omnitrix v.s. Curtana." said Carissa. "Two of Azmuth's creations fight each other to the brink. Why not?"

Miyoko glared at Carissa. Originally, she had allowed herself to be captured for a different reason altogether, and this was a plan she and Touma had come up with. However, if Carissa tried to make an example of her.. it might be trouble.. Miyoko didn't think she was a match for the Curtana's power.. not that she would know unless she tried.

There was a flash of green light, and Female Humungousaur rose above Carissa, pounding a fist into her palm.

M-Humungousaur clenched her fists  and glared at Carissa. "What are you waiting for? Christmas?"

Carissa chuckled. "Foolish little girl.. Little do you know, but you are merely an example to the people of my right to RULE!!!!!!!"

Carissa raised the sword to the air, and a pillar of light exploded from the blade, bursting through the clouds and causing the sky to rumble with the immeasurable might of the Curtana.

She swung the blade down, the pillar of light slashing down with it like a giant lightsaber, smashing down at M-Humungousaur.

M-Humungousaur gritted her teeth and  jumped out of the way only just in time as the Curtana's blade of tremendous light obliterated the ground next to her.

She charged at Carissa, the ground shaking beneath her every step before she aimed a colossal punch at the princess.

Carissa held the glowing blade and blocked the powerful punch.. the earth and wooden stage shaking beneath her, her now magically enhanced durability not even wavering slightly beneath the might of a female Vaxisaurian.

M-Humungousaur pulled back, gulping. Carissa wasn't being stupid when she freed her. She KNEW that she was far too powerful for any of Miyoko's forms.

It's over huh?" Miyoko muttered, sweating fearfully. "I guess there are some things time travel can't solve after all. Sorry Dad.."

M-Humungousaur roared and charged at Carissa. The least she could do right now, was attempt to give her father and mother more time to get here, for Stiyl to initiate the plan they made that required her to fake getting caught.

She might die in the process.. but perhaps, by doing this, the horrible future she knew would come to pass would be averted...

She had only one thought now..

Carissa couldn't be allowed to possess that sword any longer..

M-Humungousaur put both her fists together and launched a terrible blow down at Carissa's head.

Carissa laughed and a massive light shook the air as Miyoko was sent screaming into the air.. flying into her human form, bruised and bloody.

The people watching stared with horror as Miyoko flew into the street...

But before she could hit the ground.. there was a sudden blur of blue and black..

Miyoko's eyes inched open... and she looked up..

XLR8 was holding her in his arms.. grinning up at Carissa.

"Aw come on kids!" said XLR8. "Don't stop yet.. party's just started!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 20
Academy City. A large city in Japan that is comprised completely of research centers, colleges, high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools...
48.2K 1.5K 20
It's Back to Bellwood for Ben. When Winter Break comes around the corner, Mikoto is excited to come back to Ben's home town to spend Christmas with t...
35K 644 25
(sequel to A Certain Powerful Omnitrix 3) Ben Tennyson has discovered his most powerful alien yet. And everyone wants it. Now, multiple factions from...
52K 1.2K 20
Academy City. An independently governed City 30 years ahead of the future in science and technology, land locked in Japan, made up mainly of high sch...