This Is Us || Niall Horan fan...

By OneMix0805

[also please read note below] Samantha Williams is just a simple girl living in Dublin, Ireland. She was just... More

This Is Us (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: My Feelings For Him
Chapter 2: At the Park
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4: Our Date
Author's Note 2
Chapter 5: Best Day Ever
Chapter 6: Concert Time
Chapter 7: Backstage Surprise
Chapter 8: Hanging Out
Chapter 9: The New Dating Friends
Chapter 10: Moments
Chapter 11: Introducing Him
Chapter 12: It's Official
Chapter 13: Trending Worldwide
Chapter 14: A Day With My Best Friends
Chapter 15: Meeting His Family
Chapter 16: Birthday Greetings
Author's Note: So so sorry!!!
Chapter 17: Surprise Party
Chapter 18: Surprise Party (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Spending The Day With Him
Author's Note (Please read!)
Chapter 20: The Premiere
Author's Note: SORRY!
Chapter 21: The Premiere (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Niall's Birthday
A/N: Please read :)
Chapter 23: Niall's Birthday (Part 2)
Chapter 24: What Happened To Our Love?
Chapter 25: Picking Up My Things
Chapter 27: Blaming Myself
Chapter 28: Catching Fire
Chapter 29: Secrets
Chapter 30: Knowing Secrets
Chapter 31: My Merry Christmas (Part 2 of Chapter 30)
A/N: Reminder
Chapter 32: Feeling Your Love
Chapter 33: Our Happy New Year
Chapter 34: Our Happy New Year (Part 2)
A/N: Get Excited for Chapter 35!
Chapter 35: A Day With His Brother's Family
Chapter 36: Bonding With Little Mix
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 37: Bonding With Little Mix (Part 2)
A/N: Won't Be Updating Too Much
Chapter 38: Our Future
Bonus: You Guys Broke Up (Part 2) - Niall Horan Sad Imagine
Chapter 39: A New Chapter Begins
Dear Lovely Readers,
We Meet Again Lovelies
2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Chapter 26: Depression & Sadness

985 19 1
By OneMix0805

(I'm gonna speed up a little bit (sorry!) I'm just catching up!)

(sorry for any mistakes)

~~Date in the story: November 20, 2013~~

Samantha's P.O.V

"Mommy! Daddy! Look! Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip!" Sarah said while jumping and dragging us to them "Yes dear, we'll take a picture with them" Niall said and laughed. We went to Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip and we took a picture with them. We looked at the picture "I love them so much! I wish I can be a princess someday" Sarah said "You're already our princess, Sarah" I said "Really mommy?" Sarah asked "Of course!" Niall said and she hugged us. 

"Good thing we're here at Disneyland. Sarah hasn't been this so happy before"  I said and giggled while looking at Sarah acting to be a princess "Yeah I know. I remember when you were 19 and I was 20 and you told me that when you were little you acted like a princess" Niall said and laughed "I didn't tell you that!" I said and slapped his arm lightly and playfully "Yes you did" Niall said "Oh yeah. I forgot" I said and we laughed. We just looked at Sarah and I kept smiling while Niall was taking pictures of Sarah "I'm just so happy that we had a wonderful daughter" I said and smiled wide "I know" Niall whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I quickly woke up and opened my eyes. I thought it was real! It was just a dream.*sigh*

I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:42am. I sat up from the bed and remembered my dream. It's one of my best dreams. I miss him so much. I just can't move on. 

I ran my hands through my hair and slowly tears were falling from my eyes already. "Why did I even break up with him? I know that he done something bad but I wish I'd listen to his explanation" I said to myself and cried "This is all my fault" I said to myself. Skippy woke up (maybe because of my crying). "I blame myself for everything" I said and cried more and more. 

I walked to the bathroom and Skippy was following me. I looked at myself in the mirror "I'm so ugly" I said and looked at myself. Suddenly, a razor caught my eye. No no no I shouldn't be doing this. I don't want to do this. I took the razor and looked at it for a little while. Should I cut? Should I? Am I not worth that much? I just can't answer myself. Should I cut or not? I looked at the mirror again "I think I should but i'll do it a little cut only" I said to myself and slowly cut.

When I was cutting, it hurt at first but after it, I felt a little fine I guess. After I cut, I was breathing heavily but slowly at the same time. I was nervous. I looked at the cut and I was fine. The cut was on my wrist. Now I need to wear long sleeved shirts because they will see my cut. 

I took a deep breath and took my phone and took a picture of my cut. I think I should post it on Twitter but it would just make a big problem.

I went back to bed with Skippy. Before I sleep, I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:05am. I need to sleep.

Niall's P.O.V

I start to blink my eyes repeatedly and saw the sun. I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:30am! 30 more minutes and it's already lunch time. I tried to recall my dream and my dream was about me and Sam. I just can't get her away off my mind. She's always in my heart and mind. I miss her so so so much. I wish that didn't just happen. I wonder she is doing now?

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I cooked Fajitas just for me. I sat down the table and ate my lunch. I looked at the empty seat in front of me and I remember that morning before the break up. Sam was there eating, talking and laughing with me. But now I'm all alone. A tear rolled from my eyes. I just want to go to that moment where we broke up and fix it so things would be fine. 

I can't let her out of my mind. I'm half a heart without her. I mean she completes me and she's missing. 

After I finished my lunch, I washed the plate and sat down on the couch and watched TV. I was searching for channels and E! News caught my eye "Samantha Williams and Danielle Peazer seen shopping together at the mall and they look so happy" Giuliana Rancic said "But where's Niall?" Jason Kennedy asked "Well we've seen some tweets on Twitter saying that they are over. And Samantha tweeted on Twitter a few days ago saying Hi guys! Hoping you guys feel good. Well actually I'm fine and a little depressed :( We need to stay strong :)" Giuliana said.

News are everywhere and gossip spreads out fast. And our break up is already spreading everywhere. I just can't take it anymore. I want her back.

Suddenly, I fell asleep while watching E! News. I woke up and saw it was already 5:59pm! Woah! I slept for 5 hours. The TV is still on so I turned it off and went upstairs to take a shower.

I walked inside the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower, I wore my clothes and looked at my phone. Me and Sam's picture months ago is still my lock screen and home screen. I was smiling while looking at the pictures of us. It always make me smile. I still remember the time when we watched The Hunger Games together. I'll never forget the time when she threw me a surprise party. Bringing back those memories always makes me smile. People, friends keep telling me to move on but I won't. I will not move on.

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling recalling all of those unforgettable memories. Suddenly, I fell asleep.

Samantha's P.O.V

Well it's already 8:37pm and I've already eaten dinner. I decided to go to the cafe near my house later. I just wanna relax for awhile. I laid down the couch and watched TV. I was watching The X Factor. After watching TV, I wanted a nap. So I rested for awhile on the couch. I woke up at 9:45pm. I went upstairs and changed my house clothes into a thick shirt, pants, jacket and high cut shoes because it's chilly outside.

I went out my house, locked the door and walked to the nearest cafe. I arrived at the cafe and a few people was inside. Some people took pictures with me and some autographs. I went to the cashier and ordered hot coffee and a pastry. I paid my food and sat down a table near the window. I was pouring the creamer and sugar in my coffee when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at it and it was just a text. 

I drank my coffee slowly while using Instagram. I took a picture of myself drinking coffee and the caption was "Having coffee here at the cafe :)" and after I posted it, I saw most of the comments saying "Hi Sam! How are you? Wishing you feel happy :) #HilliamsForever" Awww what a nice comment. Another comment said "Please don't be sad. We are here for you :) Including Niall <3 #HilliamsForever" And a lot more comments said something and they always put #Hilliams or #HilliamsForever. I love Directioners so much :) 

I love the second comment I read. It said "We are here for you :) Including Niall <3" Awwww I love that so much. 

While I was looking through my Instagram, someone just called my name "Sam? Is that you?" The voice said. The voice sounded a little familiar. But I'm not that used to the voice. I looked up and saw Ashton walking towards my table "Oh Hi Ashton" I said and smiled and he hugged me. His hug was nice. I hugged him back. It felt a little weird because when I hugged him, my heartbeat was a little fast. Oh My God what is happening?! 

"Do you wanna sit down on the free seat?" I asked "Sure. I'll just buy a coffee" Ashton said and went to the cashier to buy a coffee. After he bought a coffee, he sat down on the chair in front of me. "So how things are going?" Ashton asked nicely while pouring the sugar in his coffee "I'm fine" I said "It's really freezing outside" Ashton said "Yeah I know" I said. 

"Do you want to take a picture?" Ashton asked "Sure" I said and we took a picture together "Can we have a picture too? I'm gonna put it on Instagram and Twitter" I said "Of course" Ashton said and we took another picture but a little funny this time. I posted the picture on Instagram and Twitter. The caption was "Saw @ashtonirwin here at the cafe :)". After a few minutes, some comments are already there. One said "OMG! That's good!" and another one said "You guys look cute together" and I was like Woaaaahh. I didn't want Ashton to see that because everything would be my fault again.

We talked there for maybe quite a few hours. We knew each other, we exchaged numbers and talked more. Well I'll be honest now. Maybe just MAYBE I may have a little crush on Ashton. I said just a LITTLE! I don't know but I don't to be in more trouble.

After we talked, we decided to go home on our houses. "Do you want me to walk you to your house?" Ashton asked "Oh sure" I said with a smile and he smiled back. Awww he's dimples. We walked to my house and while we were walking, we're talking too. I just hope there's no paparazzi's out here. But paparazzi's are like 24/7.

We arrived at my house "Thanks for walking me" I said "Sure. No problem" Ashton said and smiled "Goodnight" I said and hugged him nicely "Goodnight too" Ashton said and we waved goodbye.

Oh My God I feel a little love! But I don't want to fall in love with Ashton because I'll be in too many rumors and stuff. Just forget it. I had a happy night so I'm happy.

I walked upstairs and went into my room. I changed my clothes and laid down the bed. "I liked this night" I said to myself and fell asleep.

Ashton's P.O.V

Yes! I finally had a conversation with Sam! I'm so happy!! Whenever she hugs me, I feel so happy. I knew I would have a chance to talk to her. I need to tell this to Luke, Calum and Michael! "Guys! I finally had a conversation with Sam" I said and kept smiling "Ohhhhhh!!" They said. Not the teasing again "Did you blush?" Luke asked "I don't know" I said and all of us laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 26!!!!!

YAY!!!

OMG!

Ashton and Sam O.O

Thanks for your support!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW BACK

THANKS!!!! :DD xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 129 44
Samantha Carter your average teenage girl. She have a protective brother and a bestfriend. She have the looks, the brains and literally everything.Sh...
3.9K 196 25
*Completed* *Mature for language* When Samantha Davis meets Niall Horan in her Brooklyn High School, she wants nothing to do with him. But when they...
10.6K 191 23
Running a successful international gang is hard but even harder when you're only just turning 18 and running it with your best friend from childhood...