Mindless Behavior (Rated R) I...

By AQueenForAKing

You ain't ready Baby... More

Cheater πŸ’”
Best Friends
Sex In The Air
No Means No (unedited)
Go Read Mine
Your Too Young
Dont Go
It Was The First Time
Authors Notes
Su Hermano
Authors Notes (MUST READ)
Important MUST READ
Playing Number Two
Call Of Booty
Wait No More
Hey...
I Like My Girl BBW
πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
Yalllllll 😩

Mr. & Mrs Perez

6.1K 100 16
By AQueenForAKing

Princeton & Nia ...

You stood in front of the big glass window in your hotel enjoying the view of Paris. You'd never been to Paris. It was so beautiful and foreign to you. You hugged your barely clothed body waiting on your new husband to get out of the shower. You and Jacob Perez had been dating since your sophomore year in college .. And to you it was love at first sight. He was so kind and gentle towards you. Even when he was mad at everybody else even when he was having a bad day when he saw you his hard expression always turned soft , you were like a flower to him he couldn't do to much as to raise his voice at you. He called you his mariquita (ladybug)... You were so deeply in love with him. So once he asked you to Marry him of course you said yes. You guys had a big wedding with mostly his family , he had a really big family. You had a pretty nice sized family but compared to Prince's ... it was nothing. Your wedding was Night Under The Stars themed ... and it was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception. Right after the wedding you guys got on a private jet to Paris. He brought you to the most expensive hotel Paris had.

He went to shower and wash the flight off of himself , he asked you to join but you denied his offer and decided to take a shower alone in the other bathroom. He looked sort of upset but you had a lot of thinking to do , and once you made your decision you had to prepare. You were a virgin ..... And It was because of a lot of stuff from your past, prince understood so he never pressured you into it. But this is a honeymoon so you know he was expecting sex. You put your silky black robe around your body and continued admiring the view. Your thoughts were cut short when you felt strong arms wrap around you. And the smell of Prince's sweet cologne.

" Hey Babè " Prince Said With That Beautiful Accent. Giving you a kiss on your cheek. You leaned back into him.

"Hi." You said back smiling small.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked looking out at the view with you.

" Breathtaking " you said honestly. He sighed holding you tight kissing your ear , making you shudder. Prince knew what he was doing.

" This " he said squeezing you. You rubbed his arms in return.

" What about this? " you asked back.

" It feels sooo perfect. I feel so amazing on the inside. And I don't even know how to distribute it." He said leaning down kissing your neck making you tense a bit. Prince took notice.

" Babè ?" He called out.

" Yes?"

" I'm not trying to force you to do anything you don't wanna do. I've waited this long for you. And your my wife now. So that let's you know I'm willing to wait however long until your ready." He said into your ear holding you tight. " I love you mariquita " he said. Even though he said this , it still felt like he was seducing you. Everything about Prince screamed sex appeal.

" Prince. " you called out biting your lip nervously..

" Nia. " he called back out still in your ear. You shivered at the sound of your name falling from his lips. You unraveled yourself from his arms. Turning around looking him in his eyes. He looked confused. You began to untie your robe watching Prince as he watched you anxiously. You untied it and let it fall down your arms slowly revealing your curvy body in your black lacy lingerie.

Prince looked down at your body , like you were a piece of meat. His eyes turned dark, it was so sexy. So sexy it made you scared. He gulped and finally after a long size up he gazed into your eyes only to see you hesitate to look into his. Instead you looked at the floor standing awkwardly. But you still looked beautiful to him. He reached out for you to grab his hand. You looked at it then at him, and slowly grabbed it letting him hold it. He pulled you close to him , putting his mouth by your ear.

" Mami. You don't know how bad I wanna take you to that bed .... and fuck the shit outta you. Your so damn Gorgeous." He said licking your earlobe afterwards as if you weren't already wet off of his words. Prince wanted to build your confidence. So that's what he was going to do. " From your long black hair." He said massaging through your hair and giving it a little tug making you bite your lip, he smirked. " Your Soft ass lips" he said kissing you rubbing his hands around your waist to your back. " Your Perfect Soft, Round ass." He said against your lips squeezing your butt and biting your bottom lip afterwards. You were wetter then you've ever been.

"Your Perfect Babè " ...

Your eyes were closed the whole time. Until you felt him stop. You opened your eyes to see him staring back at you. Your eyes were full of lust, you wanted Prince. You were ready for the amazing sex experience or whatever everyone was talking about.

" Go lay down Nia." He said letting you go. You looked into his eyes and nodded walking over to the California King sized bed that you'd guys be sleeping on for the next two weeks. You climbed into the bed and laid on your back waiting on Prince. Once Prince made it back he had a blind fold, chocolate, whipped cream, and some honey. You looked at him confused.

" What's All That Prince?" You asked a little nervous.

"Papi." He said calmly setting the stuff down and climbing over you making you lay all the way back. He hovered over you.

"P-Papi?" You stuttered out , breathing heavily at you guys sudden closeness.

" Mhm. That's not a problem is it mami?" He asked not giving you a chance to answer , pushing his lips on yours and sticking his tongue into your mouth. Dominating your mouth whilst you moaned in the kiss.

"Do You Trust Me Nia?" Prince asked as he took a breather from the kiss and started right back up not letting you answer. French kissing you like a true pro.

"Of course you do you married me..." he said ending the kiss smirking a sexy smirk at you. You were completely wrapped around his finger at this point. You nodded.

" I-I Trust You Baby." You said , your kitty pounding like a heart beat. You just wanted him to relive the sensation you felt.... Prince Grabbed the blind fold and reached up to tie it around your eyes. You jumped.

" It's okay mariquita. Just Lay here. I got you." He said tying the blind fold around your head so you wouldn't be able to see. " Lay Back Nia. " he said pushing you back slowly. You laid back breathing kinda heavy wondering what was to come. Prince lingered kissing down your neck trying to find your hot spot. Leaving hickeys everywhere his lips landed. It felt so nice to you, but you didn't make a sound. Scared of what you might sound like. Prince kissed all the way down , sliding the fabric over that hid your nipples slowly. Your heart thumb heavy. Princes mouth watered taking in the sight of your bare breasts. He placed your nipple into his mouth licking and sucking lightly. Your breath hitched, almost letting a moan slip. He went over to the other breast giving it the same amount of attention. You bit your lip trying to keep the moans in but that didn't stop little sighs of satisfaction.

You suddenly didn't feel princes body weight. But you heard a can shaking up and a top clicking. And soon felt princes body weight again. His hands roamed down your body and gripped the dipping part of your lingerie.... *Rips* .... He tore it completely off making your squeal and making prince chuckle. You felt your legs being lifted.

" Now Baby." Prince said pausing.

" Y-Yes." You answered nervously making Prince smile and shook his head.

" I'm about to eat my plate. And I better here you screaming." He said then you felt something cold on your private making you jerk. " Mm mm mm." Prince said before diving in giving you a feeling you never felt before.

" Oh Fuck! " you moaned out. Feeling Prince lick all around your clit. He wrapped his lips around your clit and began to suck. You jerk , Prince noted to himself that you were sensitive.

" Oh My God.!" You yelled. Not familiar with this amount of pleasure. You tangled your fingers in his hair while he went wild slurping you up and licking your Pussy all the way down and all the way up. " Papi.." you purred, Whimpering.

" Yeah Baby. Let Papi hear you." He said flicking his tongue up and down your clit making you kinda lift off the bed.

" Yes ! Oh God. What are you doing to me." You asked gripping the sheets. Prince came up and kissed you with his sticky whipped cream lips. Mixed with your juices. Sticking his tongue in your mouth. You Moaned trying to catch your breath in the kiss. But as soon as you felt like you were catching it Prince pushed two fingers inside of you making your breath hitch , wiggling them and pushing them in and out. You held on to his arm tight moaning what you thought to be loud , But it was only the begging.

" P-Papi !! Oh fuck!" You Moaned as he went back down sucking your clit while he continued to push his fingers inside of you. " Omg Something is coming baby!" You screamed feeling something in your stomach ready to explode.

"That's My Thank You Milkshake Mami." He said sucking your clit harder making you cum hard into his mouth , you panted trying to catch your breath. You began to feel something warm coat your body. And felt the blind fold being removed. You blinked a few times letting your eye sight adjust and looked down at your whole body glistening with honey. And prince hovering over you licking his lips making you blush. " You look delicious as fuck." He said making you bite your lips nervously. " Stop being shy mariquita. Ima bring out your inner freak." Prince said then leaned down taking your breasts into his mouth devouring your whole body wherever he applied honey. He noticed you getting restless and decided it was time. He removed his draws and lined his self up with your entrance. Looking into your eyes , you looked back into his fear all in yours. He kissed you to take your mind away from the pain you would soon feel. H pushed inside if you making you wince.

" Ouch , Its hurts Prince." You cried out scooting back trying to get away from it.

" No. it's almost in. Don't tap out mami." He said into your ear. " Please." He continuing to push in. Your eyes teared up and you dig into his back. Once he got all the way in he stopped , kissing away your tears and then kissing your lips. He began slow stroking , going as deep as he could hitting every wall.

"Mmmm. Fuck! Baby your in my stomach!" You said feeling full blown pleasure erupt though your body.

" I know Babè" he said into your ear , pushing into you slowly making love to you sending you into a pleasure you never felt before. He grinding into you and reached down rubbing your clit you moaned tightening your legs around him wanting him to be deeper.

" Fasssster Papi." You said bucking your hips forward. Prince took what you said and ran with it. Flipping you over into a seated doggy style.

" Remember what I said about fucking this shit out of you Babè?" He said breathing heavy. You nodded awaiting his next move. " That starts now." He said slamming into you.

" Fuck!" You screamed feeling your juices slide down your leg , letting go of a climax you didn't know was approaching. You moaned out and began fucking back as Prince wrapped his arm around you helping you.

Prince thruster upwards meeting your thrusts. He sped up pounding into you fucking you like he said he would. Hitting every spot you had.

" Yes Mami. Throw it back." He said biting his lip wrapping your hair around his fist pulling it while he continued to drill into you. You screamed out feeling more juices pour out of you.

" Oh My Gawd!" You screamed out letting it all go. Not able to control the climax coming over you. Squishy smacking sounds we're all that could be heard through out the hotel room. Prince laid back letting you catch your breath and trying to catch his.

" How you Feel Nia?" He asked as you sat on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. You bit your lip at the feeling of him still inside you and began grinding. Prince groaned turning you on even more.

" I feel like you haven't felt what I have and I wanna make you feel it." You said moving up and down slowly.

" Mmm Babè. You don't want a break ?" He asked you gripping your ass and you moved up and down slowly.

" No." you said and began going faster making Prince moan. You bounced fast making sure to take all of his inches. You moaned out hitting your own spots.

" Fuck Mami!" He said meeting your thrust. You began to rock back and forth making yourself and Prince get closer to a nut. Your rocked in a circle.

"Fuck , I'm About to bust." He said grabbing your hips slamming you down repeatedly. After a few slams Prince came and so did you. You fell off of him breathing hard , hugging him tight.

You and Prince laid there wrapped in each other , you were sore. But you didn't mind. You untangled yourself from him getting up.

Prince laid there catching his breath exhausted. Until he felt you climb underneath the covers.

" What are you doing ? " he asked peeking under the covers.

" We never used the chocolate Papi." You said spreading it all over his dick.

"I've created a monster."

*
*
*
*
*

Hey Y'all 👋👋👋

Throw your snapchats right there 👉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
168K 6.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
99.4K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...