Waves of Life

By melted_chocolate

Eva, a funny, witty, sarcastic 15 year old Australian girl has a whole hell of a hectic life with three aweso... More

Waves of Life
Chapter One- The door to my life
Chapter Two - The Unlucky Life
Chapter three- The foolish days of life
Chapter Four - The Detention Life
Chapter Five- The Scheming life
Chapter Six- The Helpful Life
Chapter Seven- The coincidental life
Chapter Eight- The Dodging Life
Chapter Nine- The horrifying Life
Chapter Ten- The Criminal Life
Chapter Eleven- The gossip life
Chapter Twelve- The West free life
Chapter Thirteen-The Mothers, cats and tears life
Chapter Fourteen- The Advising Life
Chapter Fifteen- The kilogram Chocolate life
Chapter Sixteen- The Troublesome Life
Chapter Seventeen- The James Bond and Watson life
Chapter Eighteen- The Baby Richards Life
Chapter Nineteen- The sticky situation life
Chapter Twenty - The Party Life
Chapter Twenty One- The Beach Life
Chapter Twenty Two - The Dancing Beach Chair Life
Chapter Twenty Three- The shocking revelations life
Chapter Twenty Four - The Hospital Life
Chapter Twenty Five- The Kit-Kat life
Chapter Twenty Six - The Super Hero Life
Chapter Twenty Seven- The school and military school life
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Lost Life
Chapter Twenty Nine- The found life
Chapter Thirty - The Love Life
Chapter Thirty One- The Crazy Exchange Life
Chapter Thirty Two - The Awkward Life
Chapter Thirty Three- The boy life
Chapter Thirty four - the art life
Chapter Thirty Five- The abusive life
Chapter Thirty Six - The Vengeful Prank Life
Chapter Thirty Seven- The millionaire life
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Camping Life
Chapter Thirty Nine- The False Life
Chapter Fourty - The Library Life

Epilogue- Waves of Life

860 27 11
By melted_chocolate

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!" Shouted my friends along with mum, dad, Mitch, Christopher (who mind you was mostly screaming) and a bunch of my enemies- which I should call frienemies since I've become more friendly with them in the past year.

Ah, the past year.

"I'm officially sixteen!" I squealed as I jumped up and down.

"I know my cute little pumpkin is now sixteen," mum ruffled my hair as my face turned pink.

"Mum, I'm sixteen I'm not your little pumpkin," I whispered.

"Well you were,"

"Happy birthday pumpkin," said Matt who quickly shot up to me and pretty much threw his present to me in my face. "Nah, Beaver suits you better," he beamed, "open it."

"And why does yours get opened first mister?" Asks my dad. "Shouldn't the parents go first?"

"Please Mr. Richards it'll only take two seconds," he pleaded. I began opening it when dad gave a "fine," as an approval.

'Bat and Beaver' read the red t-shirt with a picture of a bat and a beaver standing together, with 'The Beaver always wins, unfortunately like in Tom and Jerry' written under in.

"Aww that's so cute, Bat." I chuckled. "I'm actually surprised you didn't write that the Bat always wins." I hit him playfully.

"My turn," Kat throws me his present.

Peeling off the wrapping paper I found a red mug with a ginger colored cat on it saying, 'Happy Birthday Eva, yours truly Kat' and he'd also wrapped a couple of Kit Kat bars too.

"Thanks, Kat that's really nice, there's a lot of cat's in that present," we all laughed.

"Now it's our turn," my parents quickly jumped infront of me with an envelope. I think they were worried that someone else would want to give me their present.

"Well happy birthday dear," began mum. "You're a great daughter and you've really grown up since the whole daddy's little girl stage," dad continued and people chuckled. "So here you go, enjoy," mum threw me the envelope and when I caught it, it felt heavy.

I quickly opened the seal to find a set of car keys to a Nissan Micra in there. OMG OMG MUM AND DAD BOUGHT ME A FRICKIN CAR!

I'm internally partying in my head right now.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Your the best parents ever!" I squeal and hug them tightly.

"Off I go for a ride!" I shout out and run out the front door.

"Wait Eva you haven't even..." I was too excited to listen I just kept running outside.

Oh my God that car is awesome! And it's red too, my favourite colour. Oh so now I know why my first two presents were red.

I nearly collapsed when I saw Sinner, leaning against my car whilst smoking a cigarette.

"Get off my BRAND NEW car!" I shout at him, "before I..." I point at him not being able to think of what I'd do to him.

"Before you what?" He smirked and walked towards me. "Look I'm not here to cause any problems it's your birthday after all but I just came here to give you this," he handed me a folded paper. Opening it I found "Tell and Die," written in red texta which was meant to look like blood. Pft, how threatening. "Happy Birthday Eva!" He laughed as his shot off down in the road in lighting speed.

Very funny, I smiled.

"Who are you?" I asked a guy who looked quite handsome with brown fluffy hair, brown eyes and a taller more musclely figure who was just standing in my front yard.

Random.

I know I know I sound like a creep who's paying a LOT of attention to detail.

"I'm Nathan."

"Nathan who?" I don't know any Nathan's.

"I'm here with my cousin Evan."

"Oh really that's cool, I guess. I'm Eva," I put out my hand for him to shake.

"EVA!" Called out many voices as, Skye, Maddy, Jazz, May, Matt, Kat and Evan came running to me.

"What are you doing out here with my cousin?" Asks Evan. "Oh nothing I just found out his name is Nathan, that's all." I answer.

"Jealous?" Nathan raised his eyebrows. "Man, I don't cheat." He punched Evan playfully.

"Yeah, you better not cause Eva's MY girlfriend," he put an emphasis on the word my.

"Ahem, Ahem." I fake coughed. "Since when am I your girlfriend? You never even asked me out or took me on a date."

"Ooh, you never told me that cuz." Nathan chuckles.

"Could I like have your number?" He asks me. "In a friend way you know," he says when Evan shoots him a glare.

Typing my number into his phone I turn around and notice Matt with his arm around Lydia. "Aww Matt you've got yourself a girlfriend I'm so happy for you," I genuinely smiled.

"Well guys I'll be back I'm just going for a drive in my baby!" I exclaim and walk towards my car. "Where are you going without us?" They ask.

"Well okay fine hop in."

"There's no way you're all gonna fit in that," Mitch walks towards us whilst shaking his keys in the air. "Half of you hop into my VW."

"YES!" Squeals May as she runs over to him. "Traitor!" I call out to her.

I take to the wheel and Maddy sits next to me in the front with Jazz sitting on her lap and Lydia sitting on Matt's lap in the back with Kat next to him and Evan on the other seat. Skye refused to sit on Kat or Evan so she's squeezed to the floor and I tell you she isn't in the least happy about it.

Nathan, having no other choice, took to Mitch's car along with May, Christie, Olivia and one of his friends.

"Windows down, chillin with the radio on WOHOOOO I like it like that!" I screamed as I started the car, had the windows turned down and switched the radio on pretty much the loudest.

I'd never driven a car before but man this is fun and the drive isn't hat far to the beach. Yes the beach my favorite place ever!

"Beat you to the beach!" Skye shouted out the window to Mitch. "Wohoo!" She continued when we got a bit ahead of them and she started shooting them her rude finger and poking out her tongue to them.

"Stop the car," appeared a police officer out of nowhere who was flashing us his badge. Quickly pressing my foot on the brake, the car came to a halt and Mitch shouted "Sucked in" and continued driving.

The loser.

"I'm go in to ask you all to get out of the car," said the policeman who was trying to be polite. "Wow," said another policeman who had the stomach of a giant and thick white rimmed glasses. "I haven't seen this in over thirty years. Eight FRICKIN people in one car!"

"Not one car Paul, a tiny Micra," the other chuckled and then went all serious when he realized a bunch of teenagers were just standing there in front of him on the side of the road like homeless people, staring at him widely.

"Okay missy over here," he pointed at me accusingly. "License."

"Uh um Sir, I still haven't got to doing that yet."

"Got to doing what?"

"Getting my lisence. I only just turned sixteen and I'm going for a test drive on my new car."

"What she means," said Kat interrupting, " Is that she's just waiting for the license to come in the mail and she left her temporary one at home."

"Yeah right, I have people saving their friends with lies all the time." Said the fat policeofficer.

"You do realize you need to actually need to learn how to drive a car, you know do lessons and then get tested and then pass and THEN get a license?" Ask a the other officer.

"Um, no one told me?" It comes out like a question.

Okay so I really don't know all the stuff about cars and stuff.

"Come with us, " said the officers and we walked with them to their cars.

"Beaver, Beaver, Beaver." Said Matt, shaking his head.

I sighed. Well like I've always told you my life isn't filled with good luck at all.

Well I am Evangeline Richards after all.

___________________

I'm Eva Richards and now I'm sixteen years old. My life is like the waves at the beach, it comes up and then goes crashing back down. I have all sorts of ups and downs in my life and I suppose that's normal but I really am one for complaining. I have great friends, a hectic loving family, a bunch of boys who like to make my life a living hell but also -in a funny way- care about me and a couple of enemies that provide me with things to gossip about. Things mightn't always go how I'd like them to but this is the experience of life. I hope you enjoyed reading about me and let's hope my life did to bore you too much. The pages of this exercise book haven't yet quite ended but this felt the right way to end this chapter of my life. This won't be the last you'll hear of me- and I'll make sure of that.

I'm Eva Richards and this is my Waves of Life.

Eva Xox

_________________________________________________________________________________

Waaaawaaawaa.

OMG deep breath. Waves of Life is complete!!!!!!

(And before you ask, yes the driving age in Australia is sixteen.)

Wow. It's complete.

This WOL journey has been a long fabulous one and even though WOL hasn't got on the top of the lists of fame I have a great bunch of awesome readers who always leave wonderful comments- Thank you those comments made my days- and to those silent readers out there- thank you for sticking by. I've really enjoyed writing this book and you've all made this possible.

Thank you.

Please feel free to PM me about your books or if you just want to chat- I'd like to return the favor and befriend you all :)

I look forward to writing the sequel which I'll start in a month or two (maybe less) and also the Sinner book which I will now reveal the title: The Name's Sinner: which will be uploaded within the next couple of days and will be a book on Sinner Wellington's life at the age of twenty one years- so four years after Waves of Life since Sinner is a year older than Eva even though he's in the same class.

If you have any questions please let me know. And I think this is the longest Authors note yet.

Until next time...

Ed 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...
853K 14K 55
"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to where our lips meet, each of us tasting...
2.8M 104K 32
"Had a nice swim?" He asks, a smirk on his face. I could literally slap him right now. "Bitch, you pushed me," I say breathlessly, my body shaki...