"Had a nice swim?" He asks, a smirk on his face. I could literally slap him right now.
"Bitch, you pushed me," I say breathlessly, my body shaking from the cold water.
He just looks amused, as he takes a step closer to me. "Language," he says, his voice almost a whisper, "there's children here."
Opal Rodriguez, the girl who's just trying to get through high school like the rest of us.
Until Nathan Adams moved to the house right in front of hers, basically becoming a part of her life.
With him, he brought his smirk, his cocky attitude, his hoe magnet, and a cute little sister.
She wanted a relaxing day at the pool.
He kind of ruined it.
What was just a dare, grew into a strange friendship between these two.
Maybe even more than that.
Copyright ©2015 by HollyOsgood
All rights reserved.
WARNING: First few chapters are cringe-worthy.
#2 in Teen Fiction; November 2018
#2 in Friendship
#40 in Love
- Chapter 1: Pushed in the Deep End
- Chapter 2: Minnie Mouse Shirt
- Chapter 3: Couldn't Sleep
- Chapter 4: Don't Touch My Headphones
- Chapter 5: Princess Cinder-Ella
- Chapter 6: Nice To Meet You, Too
- Chapter 7: How Badass?
- Chapter 8: Tell Me More About You
- Chapter 9: The Hyper Five Year Old
- Chapter 10: Happy Birthday To Me
- Chapter 11: But It's Only Been a Week..
- Chapter 12: The Drunk Sister
- Chapter 13: His Hoodie
- Chapter 14: Get Lit on Monday Night. Just Don't Fall in the Pool
- Chapter 15: I Guess I'm Obsessed
- Chapter 16: Your Face Looks Like a U.F.O.
- Chapter 17: My Heart Keeps Beating Faster
- Chapter 18: Foodie's Fest
- Chapter 19: One Clingy, The Other Obsessed
- Chapter 20: Birthday Present
- Chapter 21: Mentally Screaming
- Chapter 22: Cough Cough
- Chapter 23: I Don't Kiss Trolls
- Chapter 24: It Hurts
- Chapter 25: Bother You With My Shit
- Chapter 26: Sisterly Love
- Chapter 27: I Could Change That
- Chapter 28: Huh, Heavy Sleeper
- Chapter 29: Déjà Vu
- Other Books
- Say hello to the sequel.