not a dream ; connor franta f...

Por envy-malice

you can't wake up-this is not a dream * sequel to 'what if' * Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 22

10.5K 155 93
Por envy-malice

About a week has passed, and I couldn't stop thinking about Nicole. I know I'll probably never see her again, but I still can't stop thinking of her perfect eyes, beautiful face, and that voice. I couldn't get that voice out of my head. Her voice replayed over and over in my head. I know I just met her and everything, but something about her just made me so happy.

I decided to go to Starbucks to get my mind off of things for a bit. Whenever I'm feeling down I just go to Starbucks and browse on tumblr and twitter for a while on my laptop.

~

I ordered my favourite latte, which I get every time I come here. The place wasn't very crowded, only a few couples and old people. But I don't mind.

Every few minutes, people would leave and more people would come in. I didn't really notice anything else though, because my eyes were glued to the computer screen. If someone died, I probably wouldn't even notice..thats how much I was focused on twitter.

"Hey! Connor, right?" someone said. I instantly looked up at the sound of my name. You won't believe who it was.

Nicole.

"Hey!" I said as I shut my laptop and she sat down across from me.

"How are you?" she smiled. That smile just lightened up my whole day.

I smiled back. "Pretty good, I guess."

We talked for a bit and got to know each other.

I learned that she was 20 and just moved to LA a few weeks ago and didn't have very many friends yet.

I was going to tell her something about Taylor and how she just died a few weeks ago, but I figured she didn't need to know that. After all, I just met her. And besides, if I mentioned Taylor I was for sure going to want to cry.

"Hey, uh before I go..." I said nervously. "can I get your number?"

She smiled. "Sure." I handed her my phone and she handed me hers. I put my name in as 'Connor 🐱' because I love kitty's. She put her name simply as 'Nicole💘'. I was really starting to like Nicole. I wasn't sure I could trust someone in a relationship yet, but I really liked her.

"Text me later!" she waved as she walked out the door.

I smiled to myself and heard my phone go off. It was a text message. At first I thought Nicole texted me, but nope it was Jc.

Jc: wanna do a collab later?

Me: sure be over at 3

Jc: K

I checked the time. It was already 12:30pm. How long have I been here!?! Whatever. I picked up my MacBook and took one last sip of my latte before throwing it out. I walked to the house pretty fast. It was only 12:58 by the time I got home. I just waited and did nothing until it was 3 so that I could go to Jcs. I didn't know what the collab was yet, so I didn't bring anything but my phone with me and drove off to Jcs house.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9K 209 58
I know everyone is writing one of these but I wanted to give it a try
2.2K 68 18
| Connor Franta Fan Fiction |
1.2K 109 27
While Laura was growing up she looked up to her two older brothers: Ricky Dillon who is two years older then her and Jacob Dillon who is five years...