LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF...

By Maddy24K5

A unique story of lakshmila in which the separated lovers reunite after a lot of struggles. This is the stor... More

PART 1- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 3- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 4-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 5-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 6-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 7-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 8-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 9-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 10- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 11- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 12-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 13-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 14-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 15-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 16-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 17-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 18-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 19-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 20-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 21-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 22-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PATT 23-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 24-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 25- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 26- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 27-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 28-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 29-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 30- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE
PART 31-LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

PART 2- LOST AND FOUND IN THE PATH OF LOVE

2.4K 58 2
By Maddy24K5

The next day when I woke, I saw my mom shouting at me. "Urmi!😬😬😬 what happened to u? Get up sweetie!😯 u r getting late for ur work. Now go &get ready. Its already 9'". When she uttered "ITS ALREADY 9", I was like " what the hell r u telling ma!😨😨😨😨 omg!😥😥😩 am late as always". But whatever I do now, I know that I will be late coz I woke up late and I can't change it😩😩😩. So I got up slowly and brushed. Then I went to take a shower. Whatever may be the situation, 2things will always retrieve us from our sorrow & problems. 1.) Our mom's love, 2.) A warm water shower. I stood under the shower, rotated the faucet and lo! It seemed like the water dripping down, just wanted to make me cool and tension free from my duties, responsibilities and my problems.I thought of all those incidents that had took place in the past 3 months😞😞😞. All those incidents flashed at once in my mind. My career was in a huge trouble,dad got retired, financially I was tasting a very bad meal. In addition to this, that goon,😬😬😠😠😠😠😠......... Uff!!!😡😡😡 so annoying. Am already carrying a bag full of problems. Now this guy has added extra load to it. "Well... Now, let's get ready & go to our boutique. Let's see how our business is running. I know that it has not fired up till now. But still..... Its my boutique and I have hope" , I said 2 myself. I don't know how I get to stay with that much hope even in worse condition. But it's the best shade in me and it's the best shade a girl should have. I got dressed up in a blue anarkali suit and left my hair open, took my lunch, kick started my scooty and started off to my boutique. I waved my hand to ma and pa and assured them my safety with a smile 😊😊😊😊 (meaning: I will b back soon safely). But still, my mom was worried😦😦😦😦. My dad said "don't worry, she is a strong girl. I have full faith in her". Mom smiled with a concerned xpresion still... She was worried. 😟😟😟😦. I started off on my scooty and drove till my street's end but suddenly I was stopped by someone. I suddenly applied brake and looked down due to sudden brake. I first saw the silhouette of the man who had stopped me. I was first shocked to see him and then gained back my senses and said.........

                                                   To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.4K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
47.6K 4.3K 29
A beautiful story in which a girl cares extremely for her boy and loves him madly and deeply. Story of A childish girl SivanyaKrish and a Mature boy...
4.3K 412 12
BOOK 1 in series Destiny's Enigmatic Odyssey "In tapestry of life their threads were intertwined by fate, weaving a love story that was meant to be♡︎...