Give Me A Chance ||COMPLETED||

Galing kay purplemegx

Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found... Higit pa

• DRAFT TEASERS •
Cast & their Real Names
Prologue
PLEASE READ!
Ch1 • Double Trouble
Ch2 • Dream Wedding
Ch3 • Chasing Cars
Ch4 • Four Seasons
Ch6 • Konichiwa Japan
Ch7 • Friend indeed
Ch8 • Diva of the Year
Ch10 • Cats and Pink
Nikki + Seth = NETH BELLINS
Videos
Ch11 • Tagged
Ch12 • Uh oh! Trouble
Ch13 • Distressed
Ch14 • Piece of Advice
Ch15 • Evanescence
Ch16 • ハッピー
Ch16.2 • Difference
Ch16.3 • Cloned
Ch17 • Bitter Be Like
Ch18 • Fearless Not Fearless
Ch19 • Turn Tables
Ch20 • The End
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 3
GMAC Book Covers

Ch9 • Best Gift Ever

910 26 26
Galing kay purplemegx

Dedicated to nikkianddeanambrose 💕 kaitlyn26Nunn 💕 Lilyan_Ambrose 💕
Thank you for the votes! 😘

#GMACBestGiftEver

I am awake but my eyes were still closed. I could hear people talking. What is happening? I felt so weak. I can't move my body. I felt so sore. What happened to me? All I can remember is that I was supposed to go to the ladies' when I felt dizzy between those hoards of people.

Did I stumbled? And they didn't noticed so they accidentally stomped at me?

Oh my gosh!

I gathered all the strength to open my eyes. I was dazzled by the bright light so I forcefully closed my eyes again.

"Nikki! She's awake!" I heard Brie said.

I felt people in the room come nearer and someone held my hand. I knew it was my husband.

"Love..." He called.

I opened my eyes and blinked many times until my vision is clear. Seth's worried face is the first thing I saw. I lifted my hand and held his cheek. He also held my hand.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He tenderly asked.

I smiled and nodded. I looked around to see Brie, Nattie, Paige, Renee, Seth and Dean.

"We were worried about you," Nattie.

"You just fainted," Renee.

"We're here in the trainer's room," Paige.

"Are you okay?" Brie.

I laughed quietly. They sure are worried for me.

"What happened?" My voice was raspy. And when I spoke, I grimaced. My throat hurts. Paige handed me a bottled water and I drink it.

"You said you're going to the ladies'. And after minutes of waiting, we heard that you're here." Nattie said.

"I saw you walking weirdly and then you just fell on the floor. So I quickly came to you then you got unconscious. I brought you here and told Roman and Renee to tell your sister and Seth." Dean explained.

I noticed Seth swiftly looked at Dean in a glare and Dean too looked at him, then Seth looked towards me again. Are they fighting?

"Thanks Dean," I just said and he nodded.

Doc came and checked me up. He told me that maybe it's the over fatigue cause that I got sick and I fainted. He said I should go to the hospital for assurance that I am really okay.

"We're going to the hospital first thing in the morning.." Seth said.

I thanked my friends before we left. Brie assured if I'm really feeling alright. I know she's very worried and I told her I'm fine. She told Seth to take good care of me over and over again.

"Brie, I will be fine really! Don't overreact,"

"Okay, call me!" She lastly said when we got in the car and drove to the hotel.

Seth is holding my waist and hand as we were walking. When we're in the elevator, he hugged me. And when we reached our hotel room, he carried me bridal style and laid me on the bed.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"I'm fine.." I said and he pecked my lips.

Then he went down. He removed my heels and massaged my feet.

"How about now? How're you feeling?"

"Feeling better.. Thanks love.."

After he massaged my feet, he helped me remove my dress.

"Doc said you can't shower tonight." He said. I whined. "Do it in the morning.. For now, you could just wash quickly." He added.

Up until going to the bathroom, he's holding me.

"Don't tell me you're going to wash me up too?"

He smirked. "Why not?"

"I can do it myself Sethie.. You can go out now. You have to change too.."

He surrendered and went out closing the door. I am still on my undergarments and I feel cold. I switched on the heater and removed my undies. I removed my make-up and washed my face, arms, legs and my genitalia of course.

I looked for a towel but I found none. Even a robe. What the?!

"Love! Towel please!"

I called and called but he isn't answering. I peeked at the door and he's not here. Where is he?

I had no choice but to go out the bathroom naked. No one's in here so, it's okay.

I'm looking for a towel in the closet. Oh my gosh, there's no towel! Where is it?!

"Hey," I jumped at his voice behind me.

I raised my brows still backfacing him. "Where have you been?"

"Uhh, just at the terrace.." He awkwardly said. "Where are your clothes?"

I turned to him and he's now in front of me. I'm covering my busts with my arms and crossed my legs. "Where are the towels?"

I saw his famous smirk. Oh great! Here he is again..

He walked to the closet and grabbed something under. When he stood up, he put the robe on me.

"Extra robes and towels are under that drawer," he said. Then he went to the bathroom and I lay on the bed.

After Seth washed up, he also laid beside me. I turned and hugged him. I'm tracing his chest down to his abdomen with my finger. I am suddenly in heat. I want Seth. I want my husband.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired.." He mumbled closed eyes.

I sneered. How dare he refuse me?! This is the first! Even when he's tired, when it comes to lovemaking, he'll not reject me. What's wrong with him?!

I turned the opposite direction. Then suddenly I felt a hot liquid fell off my eye. I weeped and it continuously poured until I can't help but to sniff. I felt him moved and a hand was on my waist.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He made me face him. "Are you hurt?"

I'm biting my lips to prevent myself from bawling out. I shook my head and turned back again.

He sighed. "Niks you have to rest. Don't tire yourself."

But my tears just can't stop. What is wrong with me? I got so emotional lately with just shallow things.

I heard Seth sighed again. I felt him kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry.. Don't cry now.. I love you.." He softly said.

And just as I gently heard him said that he loves me, I stopped from crying. My eyes were closed and he was hugging me from behind.

I turned to face him. "I love you too.."

I realized Seth was having a hard time too just like me when it comes to our job and personal life. But I didn't see it. I just focused on what I feel. Even my emotions got so much sensitive. Sometimes I want Seth to be with me all the time, but there are times that I loathe him. I feel sorry for him.

We kissed but not too long. We hugged each other until we fell asleep.

..

We're now here in the hospital for my check up. The doctor asked me lots of questions and I honestly answered them. Then she asked me to pee to check if I had an ailment or something. Oh my God! Please don't make it worse.

We just had a slight breakfast before we got here but still I feel light-headed. The doctor came back with the result in her hand.

"Okay Mrs. Lopez, here are the vitamins you should take. Remember to avoid stress and late night sleeps. You should get enough rest. The first trimester of pregnancy is the most sensitive part--"

"Wait what?" I was supposed to ask but Seth cut her first.

"Your wife is seven weeks pregnant, Mr. Lopez."

My eyes widen when I hear her say that. I looked at Seth and he's smiling like crazy!

"You're pregnant! We'll have a baby!" He happily exclaimed.

And that is why! My mood swings. Being sensitive. Being nauseous. Sometimes, I'm being picky with what I eat and drink too. Pounding head. Feeling dizzy. Sleepy. Hungry. And that's because I had a life inside my tummy!

Finally! What we've been waiting for!

We're pregnant!

Seth is so excited, he called his dad after we went back from the hospital to tell that he's gonna have a grandchild. He just can't wait! In two days, it's Christmas and we're going to Iowa to celebrate Christmas eve with his family. And the next day, with my family.

"You called mommy Kathy?" He asked. He's still on his phone texting someone.

"Not yet.."

"Why?"

"I wanted to surprise them.. I'm gonna tell them on Christmas when we go there.."

He nodded and smiled. I'm lying on the bed. Seth didn't get to workout because he doesn't want to leave me alone here. I told him I'll be fine but he insists to stay so I just let him.

There's a knock on the door and Seth stood up to open it.

"Hey brother-in-law! How's my sister?" I heard Brie's voice.

"Still beautiful," Seth answered.

"No doubt, I'm beautiful too.." I also heard Paige chuckle. I shook my head smilingly.

After a few, Brie came in with Paige.

"How are you feeling?" Brie asked and sat on the bed. Paige laid on the other side.

"I'm fine.."

"Have you been to the hospital?"

"Yeah.. I am really okay. I don't have a worse disease or something.. You guys are so paranoid." I chuckled.

"You look so bloated today though," Paige commented.

"I am?" They nodded.

I pouted. Just as I knew I was pregnant, my body suddenly changed right away.. Or maybe because Seth made me eat a lot a while ago. I'm so full!

"I ate a lot for lunch that's why.." I reasoned.

"Who's Seth talking to?"

Seth is sitting on the couch talking with someone on the phone. We looked at him. He's laughing at times. Until he ended the call, we're just talking with our eyes and looking at Seth.

"Why ya'll looking at me like that?" Seth furrowed his eyebrows when he turned at us.

Brie huffed. I snickered.

"Seems like you're too happy talking to someone on the phone," said Paige.

"I'm talking with my dad.. And yes, I am happy.. Very.." He said and winked.

I smiled. He's just so happy that he's soon gonna be a father. I bet he's much excited than me.

****

It's Christmas eve and we're here in Iowa to visit Seth's family. His dad, actually stepdad, was so excited that we'll be spending the holiday with them even just for a day.

Seth and his dad began catching up while I'm here in the living room with his mom.

"When Colby brought the news that you're pregnant, his dad is so happy! And I'm happy for the both of you too. Finally, we'll have a baby in the family after so many years.."

I smiled. "Thanks mom. I never expected this one too.. After months of waiting, here it is!"

Seth has only one brother. Well, that's what they knew. They didn't heard about his real father after all these years. Seth was five years old and his brother is two when their father left them. His mom had a hard time raising them both back then. His stepfather became their hero that they had a complete family today. The Lopez surname came from their stepdad. He loved them as if they were his own. And I am very grateful for that.

"Best things come when you don't expect.." She said and smiled.

I nodded. "Yeah.."

True. I thought I am just sick because I exhaust myself from working. For months, I am being careful because I thought I'm pregnant but when we go to the doctor, it's always a false alarm. Now that I didn't expect it to come, it was given to us. Like when Seth's real dad left them, but someone came and saved them. God always has his best ways.

After a few, Carl, Seth's brother, came with his girlfriend.

"Hi mom," he greeted and pecked mom's cheek.

"Glad you came," Mom said and hugged him and Cherrie.

"Hey Niks," he said and pecked my cheek too.

"When's the wedding Carl?" I asked.

"Soon.. I'll just send you an invitation and what gift I want for my wedding." He smirked.

"Hope it's not a house and lot," I chuckled.

"That's a great gift! Thanks!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Just kidding!" We laughed.

Seth's brother has a good sense of humor. But not like Seth's. We high-fived and hugged.

"Put your hands off my wife,"

We turned to look at Seth who's narrowing his eyes on his brother.

"Possessive," Carl mumbled and I smilingly shook my head.

"What did you say?" Seth asked and went towards me.

"Nothing.." He shrugged. "So, what's the great news all about?" He asked sitting beside his girlfriend.

"You haven't heard yet?" Carl shook his head. "Nicole's pregnant.." He revealed.

Carl made a face that looks like, shocked or surprised? "And you're the father?"

We laughed. What kind of question is that?

Seth's brows knitted. "Of course! You idiot!"

"Thanks god! I thought you were impotent!"

Our mouth dropped open when Carl said that. O-kayy.. These two again.. We all know that Carl was this blunt and I know it's below the belt, oftentimes you would see them bickering. And that's normal for them.

I held Seth's arm even before he could come near his brother and punch him in the face. That's so not gonna be a good memory for a Christmas eve.

"I'm just kidding big bro!" He said and put his hands on surrender. "Congrats by the way!"

Seth scoffed. I just leaned my head on his shoulder to keep him calm. "Thanks Carl," I said.

We got pictures for remembrance. After that, we celebrate the holiday. Mom cooked the food and it's so delicious! She also gave me recipes Seth loves to eat. Seth loves Mexican food! I know I'm not good at cooking, but I'm willing to learn. For my husband and my baby.

Mom and dad share their advices about being a parent and such. Mom also said to always eat healthy and take vitamins regularly, so that the baby will be healthy too.

We stayed there for the night and we had barbeque at the garden. Carl and Seth light up some fireworks. After that, my husband let me sleep early while they'll gonna drink with his dad and his brother.

****

Seth brought his yorkie named Kevin. He said he'll let him live in our house with us in San Diego. He misses his best friend so much. He carried Kevin around the house all the time when we got there.

We had our flight early in the morning to Arizona. Seth complains about his hang-over. I strictly told him not drink too much because we had a flight. But Carl made him drunk. That kid!

Before we take off, I gave him med for his hang-over and he's just asleep for the rest of the trip. When we arrived at Phoenix, thanks to my sister Brie, she picked us up at the airport.

Seth said his head isn't pounding anymore but he's still sleepy. Brie and I had the same room but different beds, so I let him sleep in mine.

My brother JJ and his wife Lola will come over too. They're just in Scottsdale, so they'll be here later. My mom and her boyfriend Johnny is out buying foods and stuff. Brie and I were decorating the house. We just let Kevin play with Josie around.

"How are you doing Brie?" I asked.

I really don't know about what's happening now to my twin. We used to be really tight, but these days, it's different.

She smiled. "Fine,"

"C'mon.. Tell me.. I know you're not okay.."

"I'm fine Nicole. Why won't I?"

"You know Brianna, I feel like you're drifting away.. You don't tell me things like we did before.. You keep it to yourself.." I said and I looked at her. "I'm your sister. Your twin. I feel you.. Let's get that special bond between us again, can we?"

She sighed. "Okay.. But not today. Maybe some other time.."

"You can tell me all, you know that.."

She nodded and I smiled at her.

..

We celebrate Christmas in our house. Everyone was happy getting together. We give gifts to one another. Dad called and greeted us Merry Christmas. He wasn't with us now actually. We do understand that some things are just not meant to be. Like mom and dad. Mom is now happy in the arms of Johnny. Dad also has his new family too but we keep in touch. And that's good enough for me. As long as they're happy, we're happy too.

"I have something to say," I started. They all look at me.

"What is it honey?" Mom asked.

Seth looked at me with a wide smile on his face. I was about to say when JJ cut me.

"You're pregnant?"

I turned to hin when he said that. Spoiler alert!

"Uh! JJ can't zip your mouth for a minute? It's supposed to be a surprise! I should be the one who would say that!" I snarkily said.

"Okay, forget what I said. Pretend that you didn't hear me."

I sneered at him. Now he ruined the excitement.

"Oh my god! Is it true Nikki?" Mom gasped.

I nodded. "Yes mom.. I'm seven weeks pregnant,"

"Ohh my baby's having a baby.." Mom awed. She stood up and hugged me.

"Congratulations to you both.." Johnny said and hugged me and Seth too.

Seth thanked them. They are so happy with the news.

"Mom, I have something to tell you too.." JJ said. We looked at him. "Lola's pregnant too.."

"Oh my god! Really?" Lola nodded and mom hugged them too.

We also congratulated them. Even when he spoiled what I'm gonna say, I forgive him. He's our little brother after all. And we're going to have babies of the same age! All of us were excited for the little ones.

"This is the best gift ever!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.2K 305 24
Seth:Here I am looking for you everywhere and every single place and you're in his room? Why would you do this? Tears start to fall from his eyes. N...
44K 1.2K 11
When Victoria was a teenager she met a guy named Nick who wanted to make it into the WWE just like her as they work together trying to make it big th...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...
73.8K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...