Percy Jackson, Elements( A Ch...

By xShandilyax

Betrayal, lost, alone,death . All these things followed him everywhere. But his everywhere was in Tartarus it... More

5th BOOK.
Third Person Pov
ANNABETH.
JASON
HAZEL
PIPER
THALIA
HAZEL
CALYPSO
PIPER
THALIA
THIRD PERSON POV
ROSE
ROSE
ANNABETH
Third Person POV
ROSE
ROSE
THIRD PERSON POV
GREG POV
THIRD PERSON POV
Greg POV
Greg POV
Third person POV
THIRD PERSON POV
THIRD PERSON POV
ROSE POV
THIRD PERSON POV
LUKE POV
ANNABETH POV
Annabeth POV
Jason POV
LUKE POV
Beckendrof
Nico POV
THIRD PERSON POV
Annabeth
PIPER
Third Person Pov
Percy
Hazel
CALYPSO
#PlanetOrPlastic
Annabeth
Percy
Percy
Percy
PIPER
Percy
Leo
Annabeth
Percy
Percy

THIRD PERSON POV

4.3K 96 26
By xShandilyax

You know how sometimes you looks at a person who was famous for his past deeds and looking closely you don't feel anything special in him and then suddenly he does it right in front you. You get scared and look at him with awe.

Same thing was happening with Greg

Flashback

Suddenly their arrows started piercing our soldiers and we all were clueless what to do.

Just after few arrow rains our commander was down.

WAR FACT : An army performs worst without your commander.

We were loosing our soldiers faster than required.
We were already out numbered and death of the commander was just adding to problems.

We were surrounded and we knew we would be down with in minutes.

But then that feeling came of awe and surprise when I looked at him.

Slayer he was fighting as if it was a practice . He was so confident that he knew no one can even touch him.

He swung every sword like he was swinging a feather.

He was so stylish and harsh at the same time. He was like god of war or even better.

Just looking at him once will give you a motivation.

He kept killing the people as if they were dummy.

He came to me and said " Just go and tell the queen about this."

" No ,they already went, I will be here with you." I told him.

They kept fighting and he kept killing.

At the end he slaughtered whole army.

His sword was dripping wet with blood.
The patches of blood was on his clothes and blood drop was on his face. But this was not at all scary. The scary thing was his creepy but satisfying smile. Does he get happy after every kill? Dies he like this blood shed?

What is he?

" Huh? Everyone dead. I just warmed up . Oh come on after such a long time I had such a great fight." He told to the dead soldier lying in front of him.

The name Slayer narrates his story.

What would have made him this?

After some time our back up arrived.

" What is this?" Army chief asked.

The look of horror and fear was on every soldier's face who saw Slayer standing in the middle of dead corpse.

Death.
Yes he carries death with him.

Sorry for short chapter but I felt like this is a good end to this chapter.Next chapter we will know about the girl. Stick with me to know who is this girl who created such a big Chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 679 21
TAKES PLACE AFTER THE BURNING MAZE but before The Tower of Nero and The Tyrants Tomb (I wrote this ages ago lmao) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~β€’ ~~~~~~~~...
58.9K 886 49
(PROPHECY CHANGE!!! Sorry!!!) The Seven of the Great Prophecy has been narrowed down to five, as two of the strongest demigods in demigod history hav...
190K 4.2K 21
Who is Percy Jackson? Is he simply a demigod son of Poseidon? Who is the fearsome FBI Agent with the same name? When a new prophecy arises the morta...
36.7K 584 21
Percy has held a secret for so many years. A secret that he wasn't planning on telling for years to come. But what happens when the Percy's friends g...