Gradual Love(Jungkook X Reade...

By junegguk

Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so im... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25(END)
🎁BONUS🎁
SURREAL

CHAPTER 18

5.2K 281 172
By junegguk

"Truth or Dare."

Whining was heard in the whole room at the mention of the game.They probably didn't want to play it.

"Can't you think of another game,Taehyung?"Yoongi asked while ruffling his hair."I remember the last time we played that and you guys dared me to keep standing during the whole game.It was the worst day of my life,trust me."

Everyone in the room began laughing at the statement of Yoongi.He was given the most simple punishment that day and yet,he couldn't even stand it.

"Guys it ain't funny.Shut up before I make you,"Yoongi warned dangerously which made the rest shut up.

"So...are we playing that game or??"(Y/N) asked,looking at every person in the room,"I'm up for it if you guys wanna play that."

Before anyone could utter a word,Taehyung exclaimed,answering the girl's question on behalf of all his members.

"Yes!Yes we are!"

And with that,he got one of the empty water bottles,and placed it in the centre of the small circle they were sitting in.

"We'll be playing this in the spin the bottle style,"Taehyung said before spinning the bottle.

"As you say,"Hoseok said happily.

The bottle kept spinning.Everyone's eyes were fixed on the mouth of the bottle,mentally praying that it wouldn't land on them.

It seemed like forever that the bottle kept spinning.Seconds passed by and when the spinning finally stopped,they all turned their heads in the direction of which the mouth of the bottle was pointing at.

"Hahaha!TaeTae,its you!"Jimin laughed while the younger boy groaned.

"Okay now....TRUTH OR DARE???"

Without thinking,Taehyung immediately answered the question.

"I'll go with dare."

"Okay then...."Namjoon tapped his chin,deep in thoughts,"I dare you to,um..I DARE YOU TO ACT LIKE JIN HYUNG!"

"Well,thats easy,"Taehyung shrugged and got up,ready to complete what he was dared to do.

Smiling in a creepy way,he touched his cheeks,making Jin cringe.

"Hey!I don't look like that!"Jin complained,immediately making the others shush him.

"Have you ever seen someone more handsome than I am?"he acted while moving around the room and suddenly pointing at some invisible object on the floor,he exclaimed,"Ew,disgusting!Kim Taehyung,get your dirty socks out of my bed,right now!"

Everyone in the room began laughing at how nice he was acting.

"And Kim Namjoon!Why did you break my Mario figure?!And yes,Kookie,did you eat up that packet of chips I kept in the living room?Hoseok!Stop dancing to Touch my body and Jimin,stop clinging to Jungkook!Min Yoongi,get up and clean your room!"

Not only Taehyung's words,but also his weird face expressions left everyone a laughing mess.Even Jin couldn't help but laugh,considering that it was what usually happens at their dorm.

"Okay now you can stop,"Namjoon said,"lets move on."

Jungkook stared at (Y/N) who sat on the opposite side of him.She looked really excited and seemed like she was having fun.Just looking at her smile at the bottle,it made himself smile too.But this short,peaceful moment was interrupted by someone exclaiming.

"Its you,Yoongi hyung!"Hoseok pointed at the boy who lazily cursed under his breath.

"I quit playing."Yoongi simply stated.

"Suga,that isn't fair!"(Y/N) said while shaking her head."You can't escape from it."

The maknae line too began lecturing him about how he shouldn't back off if he's a real man,which made him agree,ultimately.

"Okay fine.I'd simply choose truth so I wouldn't move."Yoongi said and looked lazily at the people around him."So who wanna ask me a question?"

"Me!"Hoseok said,making Yoongi nod in response."Have you ever had or have a crush?"

Yoongi looked taken-aback at the question.Ears reddening a little,he looked at (Y/N),Jimin and Jungkook,who were trying to suppress their laughter.Glaring at them,he sighed.

Great.I knew this game never ends up well for me.

"I..."everyone looked at the boy curiously,except the three who were trying their best to not laugh."Yes."

This simple answer made everyone question him non-stop.However,he refused to answer any other questions they asked.

"I've completed my truth and so,you can no more ask me questions."Yoongi said and reached for the bottle to spin it again.

The game went on and on with Jin being dared to dance,which resulted in a whole fits of laughter to erupt among the others,Namjoon being asked if he would rather be rich and ugly or be poor and handsome,Jimin dared to show his abs and Hoseok dared to dance to a girl group song,which was obviously the easiest thing one could ask him to do.

The bottle seemed to point at anyone and everyone except Jungkook and (Y/N),who were laughing away with each dare and truth.

Seems like my plan is going to waste Taehyung sighed to himself as he stared at Jungkook.

"Okay guys,this will be the last game and we'll resume our practice."Namjoon said while everyone nodded.

The bottle was spinned again and it surprisingly ended up pointing at Jungkook.

"Yeah!"Taehyung stood up,gaining weird looks from the rest."Truth or dare,Jungkookie?"

Jungkook weirded out a little at the way his youngest hyung was looking at him.His intentions didn't look right.

"Uh..I..."Jungkook scratched his head.

"I what Jungkook?"Taehyung asked impatiently and smiled hugely.

Feeling pressurized,Jungkook immediately answered his question with a dare,making Taehyung grin.

"Okay I dare you to couple dance with (Y/N)!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he continued to stare at Taehyung.A mixed wave of emotions hit him and he didn't move from his place.All he did was purse his lips.

"Fast Kookie,thats the dare and you have to do it."

After sending a death glare to Taehyung,he stood up and awkwardly walked up to the girl,only to find her looking down with embarrassment.

With hesitation,he held out his hand to the girl,hoping she would accept it.And when she finally did,he smiled reassuringly at the girl before whispering in her ears.

"Don't worry.Lets get over this quickly."

(Y/N) simply nodded and allowed herself to be led by Jungkook to the centre of the room,who held her hand softly.Her heart was beating really fast,no doubt.But thats bound to happen when your celebrity crush has your hand in his,right?

Stopping in the centre of the room,Jungkook turned to face the girl.Taking a deep breathe,he felt himself trembling as he reached to rest his large hands on (Y/N)'s waist.While the other members cheered,the two felt awkward in the position they were in.

Jungkook had his one hand on the girl's waist,while the other held her hand,and (Y/N) had her one hand on his shoulder and the other holding the idol's hand.

The feeling of Jungkook's hand on her waist made (Y/N) flustered.They were both staring at each other awkwardly until they finally started dancing.

They both danced in sync to the music that seemed to be playing from one of the member's phones.Jungkook stared at the beautiful features of the girl.Lips curving into a smile,he looked at her cheeks which seemed to be growing red.His heart fluttered and he felt the urge to stop the time at that exact moment.He didn't feel awkward or embarrassed.All he felt was this weird feeling that made him want to keep smiling.

As they continued dancing,Jungkook spun the girl around and dropped her, his strong arms securely wrapped around her body.

Staring at each other,(Y/N) smiled lightly when she noticed the way the boy was smiling.Again,Jungkook felt his heart racing upon seeing  her beautiful smile and her soft,pink lips.Without him knowing,he found himself slowly closing the distance between their lips.

Though there were some immature boys freaking out in the background,it seemed to not bother him.He just advanced forward,not exactly realizing what he was about to do.

When their faces were just inches away,the girl realized the closeness between them.She felt her heart hammering out of her chest and cheeks reddening.She quickly turned her head to the side,making Jungkook immediately realize what he was about to do.Both of them were bright red by the time they stood up in the correct posture and they felt all eyes were on them.

Everyone in the room had their mouths shut.There was an awkward silence in the room and only the sound of their breathing was heard.

After a long period of silence,Jungkook finally mustered up the courage to apologise.

"I-I'm so sorry,I-"

"Its alright.I guess I'll be going now."(Y/N) cut Jungkook off and forced a smile,bidding everyone bye.

When the door finally shut,the members turned to the youngest,only to find him looking down in embarrassment.They all sure had questions that they wanted to ask him.But not now.They knew it would be uncomfortable for Jungkook to say anything now,and so,they left the situation as it was.

"Lets practice."the leader said and everyone agreed.They took their positions and as Taehyung too was about to do the same,he got grabbed in the sleeve when he was passing Jungkook.

Looking at the younger boy,he raised his eyebrow,waiting for him to say what he wanted to.Making him nod immediately at what Jungkook said,no,whispered to him,he felt like his plan had worked.

"Hyung,can we talk?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N:I just typed about 1600 words for this chapter and wattpad deleted it T_T....its pretty annoying.This chapter turned out worse than I thought but anyways,hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
214K 6K 15
[Note: dont read this shitty book. It's terrible! And i hate it!] You're Jungkook's girlfriend from high school till now but he cheated on you when y...
3.7K 103 11
SUP FAM! So This is my first Fanfic I have posted anywhere so I'm sorry if it totally sucks! But this is a BTS Min Yoongi fanfic so yeah! If you like...
167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...