10/11 Motionless || k.th ✔️

By LadyKimTae

Would it be like a fantasy Would I forget you I'm afraid ©LadyKimTae Started: 09/14/16 Completed: 1/29/17 **... More

••
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

3.2K 114 167
By LadyKimTae

Valerie's POV

Friday

Since Taehyung and I started the plan on Tuesday, him and Lauren have been hanging out a lot. He sure is a good actor. Acting all happy, flirty and cute with her. I wonder what he thinks about so that he can do all those things. 

But. Anyways. I've been getting closer to my classmate Samantha. Since Lauren isn't really even my friend anymore, meaning that I don't feel like she is. She's a liar and she's fake. Sam had explained to me that she really liked the plan, she had Lauren for a course once. They got close, Sam told her about this guy she thought was cute. And Lauren went off and talked to him, making him like her instead. So she hasn't liked Lauren ever since. Who would? 

We hang out a lot more now, I've been to her dorm everyday and we've talked about Taehyung. Ugh. I know. I shouldn't like him. I made it a rule. Its not that he liked me anyways. "I just think you shouldn't have said that rule." She shrugs digging into her bowl of pretzels before sitting next to me on her bed and offering me some. I take a handful and lay back. "It was necessary Sam." I say. She frowns. "I don't think so." I hear her under her breath.

"I heard that." I look at her. She shrugs. "The thing is. I wish you can see how much this is bothering you." She chomps on a pretzel. I bite my lip. "No its not." I fight back. She chuckles. "Sure Val. Sure." I just lay back and wait for her to play the movie. But she doesn't, she was gonna continue to tease me about it.

"Wait!" She screams. "Oh my gosh Sam!!" I grab my ear. She rubs my hair. "I'm sorry." I just chuckle. "She's in the same sorority as me." She says. I look at her. She rolls her eyes. "Don't ask why I joined a sorority." I chuckle. "Okay I won't." I smile. "I'm going to the party tonight too. Cause I have to ... And if she doesn't invite you to go. I invite you.. Please go. I don't want you to just stay in your dorm room feeling sad and stuff." She says.

I chuckle. "Of course I'll go." I smile. "Good! I'm happy you will." She hugs me. I hug her back. But I start to think about Taehyung.

**

I had made my decision that I'd wait to see if Lauren invites me then I'll get ready. And if she doesn't, I'll wait till she leaves to get ready so I can leave with Sam.

"Hey. Um. Val. You want to come?" She asks from the restroom as she did her makeup. I'm surprised. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Of course I am!" She chuckles. "Come on. We'll have fun." She suggests. I stand up. "Okay." I smile. "Good!" She cheers. I run over to my drawer and pick out my cutest outfit.

(A/n: I made Lauren dress whorey for a reason lol.)

She walks out when I have my outfit on and I'm pulling my hair into a braid. She looks at me. I get a look at what she's wearing. Typical Lauren. She laughs. "You're kidding me." She says. I look at her confused. "Its a party. Were not going to a rodeo. Or you're not going to church." She says. I frown. "Its cute." A say looking down at my outfit. She shakes her head. "No Val. Remember what I told you? This is why boys don't talk to you." She walks over to her side of the closet and looks for a while.

Coming back and handing me some clothes, very little clothes and I become nervous. I don't wear stuff like Lauren does. "But.. Lauren.." I look up at her. "Go Val. Please hurry. Tae is almost ready." I frown and walk into the bathroom. I kept trying to pull the skirt down. "Let me see Val." I hear her. I walk out. "I feel uncomfortable." I frown.

"Then that's how you know you're wearing it right." She smiles. "It looks great on you." She says turning me around.

My ass was literally sticking out. I didn't like it. Nope, not one bit. She pulls my hair out of the braid I had it in and let's it fall down pass my shoulders, it goes into its normal wavy style. I hear a knock on the door. I become nervous. "Ah. He's here." She smiles and runs over to the door.

He stands there, in all black. Looking hotter than ever. She kisses his lips and he kisses her back. His eyes scanning her exposed body and they share whispers. So much for acting. She clings to his chest.

**
Taehyung's POV

The last few days have been extremely exhausting. Ivan is finishing up the cams today. And finally Val will be able to see and hear everything. I've been trying my best not to talk to Lauren too much, but I do hang around her so that she doesn't get any ideas about going with anyone else and ruining the plan.

I really hate the fact that she kisses me every time. I know she does it to rub it in Val's face, it gets me mad. Because she doesn't know that Val's the one I want to be kissing in front of her. I look down at Laurens outfit. I hated it, it was revealing, but then again.. Who hasn't seen her body?

I give her fake compliments and she clings to me, I look up and see Val staring down at her phone. Can you feel when your pupils dilate?  She was beautiful, though I wish she was wearing something that had more to it. I don't like when girls wear clothes like that. I feel that it takes away from.. Something. "Doesn't Val look cute? She was gonna wear something weird and I gave her this." Lauren says. Explains the sluty style.

I hated what I was going to say next. "I'd like to see that outfit on you." I smirk. I hated it. Hated it! She smiles. "Ah. You dog!" She smacks my chest. I feel Valerie's gaze and its killing me. I wanted to strip my shirt off and give it to her so that she wouldn't be wearing such a thing. I can care less about Lauren.

**

"Tae.. Come here." She says stupid drunk and she pulls me to her level. "L-Lauren.. You're drunk." I say. "Aaaaand? What's the problem." She laughs. "Please. Control yourself." She points to me. "Here! Don't be a party pooper." She shoves her drink in my face making me practically choke on the liquor.

It was a familiar taste. Something I had somewhat missed. She pulls the cup away and presses her lips against mine, drowning me in bitterness. And I wondered where Valerie was at. Lauren had pulled me away when she saw her friends. What was the point in inviting Val if she was just going to leave her? I'd rather have Val stay in her room then come out the way she did. The way Lauren made her.

Yet, I had found myself lost in cans of beer, I had lost count after fifteen. It was one of my bad habits, but the bubbles and bitter taste was familiar and comforting. I had trailed off from Lauren, but she didn't seem to care. I found myself looking around the extremely crowded frat house. Finding myself upstairs. I chug the can in my hand and toss it on the floor with other cans. A smile splits my face. "Val." I say.

She turns and looks at me. "Tae." She smiles. I know she's drunk. Which I'm surprised because I remember her saying she didn't like alcohol. "What cha doing?" I ask. She points to a door. "Waiting for the bathroom." I look at the door and its in fact the bathroom. But the door is open and there's no one in there. "There's no one there?" I say. She laughs. "I know." I found myself laughing along, weird.

I pull her hand and lead her into the bathroom. "What are you..." I close the door and lock it. She's quickly kicked out of her buz. I push her up against the door. This wasn't me. "Tae.. What are you doing?" She asks. "I don't think I can go along with the plan." I say. She looks up at me. "You have to." She whispers. "But I don't want Lauren.. I want you Val." I whisper back. Leaning in and pressing my lips against hers.

She doesn't fight it, she kisses me back, did she want this? My mouth sores to the taste I've been waisting for. Ignoring the bitter beer taste, her sweetness was still there. And I loved it. My lips hungry, wanting. She wraps her arms around my neck, reminding me of the day we kissed on the hill at sun set. My hands gripping her bare thighs, because of how short the skirt was.

My lips falling to her neck, so soft and sweet. Her nails gripping the collar of my shirt. I hear her breath hitch when I get to a certain spot, I kiss the same spot slower. Hoping to get a reaction out of her, and I do. A light, small moan leaves her lips. I pick her up and set her on the counter. She gasps and I look at her weird. "Its cold." She chuckles. I smile and reconnect our lips, her legs wrapping around my torso. I let my hands fall to the small of her back and I pull her close to me, there was no space. I can feel the wetness of her-

"Aye!!! Whose in there!? I need to take a shit!" Bangs on the door. She shoots off of me, unlocks and walks out of the bathroom. I stand there dumb struck. "You just gonna stand there and watch me shit... Or you gonna get out?" A big guys asks me. He looked like he can be on the football team, he probably was. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry." I say walking out. "What ever you do. Don't eat the pizza burgers the guys made down stairs. Went through me like a-" ,"Okay. Thanks." I walk away feeling awkward.

I found myself looking around for her. "There you are." I wish I was the one with the shits. "Lauren." I force a smile. "Where have you been?" She asks. "I was just looking around. I've never been in a frat house before. I was about to go back down." I say, a bit anxious to see where Val was at. She peeks around. The whole party was legit all down stairs. Luckily no one had seen Val and I come out from the same bathroom, I think that guy was too worried about ruining his underwear so it made me feel relieved.

She smirks at me. "Or we don't have to go back down stairs." She says taking my hand. She leads me to the only other room opened. I'm sure all the other rooms were occupied. I feel nervousness fill the pit of my stomach. Not only because I had a feeling I knew where this was going.. But because I didn't want it to. "You have to go along with what ever Lauren does.. Even if its sex.." Plays in my head. And I wished I was still buzzed.

**
Valerie's POV

I ran out of there before anyone can see me. I try my best to catch my breath. My legs felt so weird, I can still taste him on my lips. I run down stairs back to Samantha, hoping no one has sat on her. I run to her on the couch. "I want to go back to my dorm." She groans. "Okay.. Let's go then, come on. Uppy Daisy." I help her up, she drops the cup in her hand and we walk out of the without being noticed.

The whole time, all I thought about was Taehyung. "I don't want Lauren. I want you Val." I can still feel his soft lips touching mine, like he really did want me. Though I know he didn't. He was intoxicated, it was all a lie. I help Sam into her room. She unlocks the door. "Where's your roommate?" I ask. "Probably fucking her boyfriend right now.. I told her no sex in my room." She says, kicking the door open making it bang against the walls.

I wince. She's really loud when she's drunk. "Come on Sam." I say walking in and closing the door behind me. She runs out from under my arm and jumps on her bed. I smile. "Sleepy." I hear her. I chuckle and walk over to her, pulling off her heels. She shifts in bed and looks at me. "You okay? You seemed bothered." She frowns. I shake my head pulling a cover over her. "Just go to sleep." I say, moving hair out of her face. Her eyes instants close and I thank God for not letting her ask questions.

I lock her door and walk out. I'm just at the door of her dorm duplex. What if something happened like that one time when I was walking by myself? Tae wouldn't be here to save me. Should I have asked Samantha if I could have spent the night? It was really dark, the pole lights barely did a thing. "Excuse me.. Sorry you're in the way." I turn. My heart leaps with joy.

"Ivan! What are you doing in this building?" I ask. His eyes widen and he looks down. "Oh. I'm sorry." I frown. "Its just that.. I need someone to walk me to the building.. Because last time I walked alone it was a disaster." I stare at him, was this not a joke? Was he really scared of girls? "And I'm kind of scared to walk on my own. But if you're too uncomfortable.. I can walk alone." He shakes his head.

He gestures to the door and it makes me smile. We walk out together and I feel a lot more safe. Though he won't talk to me. "Why are you scared of girls?" I ask. He just looks ahead, his jaw clinching. I just follow him to our building in silence. We get inside the building and I feel relieved. I'm about to go my dorm when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and he gestures to his room. I nod and follow him.

We get inside his room and I wonder what it was that he wanted to show me. He grabs my shoulders and puts me in a specific spot. He points to his computer and I look at the screen, he types a couple of things and before I know it I'm on the screen, in different angles. I smile. "You made the cameras!" I cheer. He nods. I look around trying to spot the cameras. He points to a corner of the room and I see the tiniest black dot.

I turn and hug him, "You're amazing! Thank you." I feel him stiffen in my arms. I quickly pulls away, not wanting him yo feel uncomfortable. "Sorry.. I should go.." I turn towards the door. "It was in high school." I hear him. I turn to him and smile. "You're talking to me." Then I catch on. "You became .. Shy around girls in high school." He nods. "Why? What happened?" I ask. He sits on his bed and he offers for me to sit in his office chair. He passes me a blanket and I cover myself with it.

"I wasn't always like this... Into education. The books. The smarts." He frowns. "Everyone thought I was cool. I played tricks on the lower class men and on girls in general." He pauses. "It was junior year.. When I had decided that I should ask a girl to home coming." I felt this wasn't going to go good. "I thought she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And I wanted to ask her to be my date." He nods. "She rejected you." He let's out a laugh.

"She didn't just reject me, she laughed and taunted me. Telling me I was a loser and that no girl would ever like me." He shrugs. "And every time I'd see her and her friends in the hallway, she'd laugh at me." I felt bad. "At one point.. The whole school was in one it. Shit. Even the teachers." He shakes his head. He plows his fist into his hand. "So I wanted them all to pay. I got my shit together and worked my ass off." He finally smiles.

"And I did it. Everyone was shocked to hear my name that I got valedictorian. And all the girls tries to talk to me.. Asking if I had a date to the senior night out." I roll my eyes. "Their idiots." I say. He chuckles. "But hey.. Even the girl who taunted me asked but I said nothing. I had become a mute towards the female species. And it was thanks to her.." He goes back to being mad. "It scarred me for life." He shakes his head. I frown. "You didn't deserve that." I say.

He shrugs. "I'm just a nerd." He replies. "I would have gone to home coming with you." I say. He looks at me. "No you wouldn't have." He says. I nod. "Yes I would have." I say. He grins. "Can we be friends?" He asks. I smile. "Thought we already were." He chuckles. "Okay." He nods.

And for the rest of the night we talked about random things. He was a really nice and funny guy. And it was ashame that other girls didn't know that.

**
Taehyung's POV

She closes and locks the door behind us. Leading me to the bed. "This is where I like to be in control." She says pushing me on my back, onto the bed. I was terrified. She crawls on top of me. I lay back, maybe hoping the bed would eat me up and take me away from her. But last time I checked, beds don't have mouths.

She kissed my lips. I tried not to gag, I wanted Val. Finally her lips fall to my neck. All of this was new to me. Though she didn't know that, I wanted it to stay that way. I feel the front of my pants being undone as she continues to kiss my neck, distracting me. Next thing I knew I was in her hand, and she was stroking me. Since a girl has never done this before, to me. I got hard instantly.

She chuckles against my neck as she continues to touch me. She slowly sits up and runs her other hand down my chest. "I've never felt someone get so hard before." She smirks. Gosh. It sounded disgusting coming from her. I didn't like that my penis was acting this way. It wasn't my intention. Weird sensations run through my body as she picks in the speed on her hand. The feelings made my body twitch.

It made my head spin, being that I was feeling all of this for the first time. "You're the biggest I've seen. This'll be good." She grins as she looks down at her hand. I was big? I could have thought I was average.. Or maybe even small. A groan leaves me unintentionally. I almost freak out when she puts me in her mouth.

The weird warm and wet feeling felt ..  Good? I hate to admit it, but it did. It sent the same sensations through my body but stronger. She did her own thing, making it hard for me to even think straight. Also being that she was experienced, and I was not. I only had one thing to say, she had no gag reflex.

I feel myself at a peak and she slips out of her mouth. "I didn't wear underwear for a reason." She smiles. I bite my lip nervously. I had never seen one before.. A girls part. I heard it looks weird though. She grabs ahold on my member again and directs it to the inside of her skirt, which I was guessing she wasn't going to take off. 

I try to steady my breath, gripping the bed sheets. I feel something wet, and warm. Something really weird. That was probably it. It reminded me of how Val felt against my shirt. I had felt her though the cloth of my shirt when I was between her legs. Did that mean I turned her on? That I made her hot? What did this all mean?

I feel tightness around me, taking me out of my thoughts. I let out a breath as I'm inside her.. I'm guessing. She moans and grabs my hands, setting them on her thighs. "Don't be so nervous Taehyung. I know a Virgin when I see one." She smirks. My eyes widen, she knew. She leans in and kisses my lips and presses her lips against my ear.

"Just lay back and relax, I'll make you feel good." She bites my earlobe. Slowly rocking her hips, she sits up. Setting her hands on my elevating chest. My hands gripping her thighs tightly. This didn't feel right, none of this. I was with the wrong person. Her speed was fast, obviously she's done this before. She moans quietly, maybe from so many times she's done it she's learned to be quiet..

I was just out of breath with all this. A string of pleasure hits me and I throw my head back. This goes on for a while, it was getting hot in the room. Making me wish I didn't wear a long sleeve. Her motion became sloppy, she was close, as was I. She takes in deep strokes and I hit my climax, my hands drop off her thighs. They were red from how tight I was gripping them. She smiles. "Felt good didn't it?" She asks.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't. She slips off of me and pulls me on top of her. She stuffs my member back into my pants. She moves my hair out of my face, I'm trying to catch my breath. I haven't said a word since we've come into this room. "I'm guessing you've never touched one before." She chuckles. I shake my head.

She takes my hand and pulls it to the inside of her skirt. I almost pull back. "Its okay Tae. Nothing bad will happen. I don't have a dog down there." She chuckles. But the thing was, I liked dogs. The problem was I didn't want to touch it. "You have to go along with what ever Lauren does." Plays in my head. I bite my tongue and let her proceed. My fingers finally touch it.

I couldn't see it but it already felt extremely odd. So many bumps, and not to mention how wet it was. She takes her hand away and leaves mine there. I don't move it, I dare not to. What if it swallowed my hand like it did my... She watches me. "W-what do I do?" I finally speak. My voice shaking. She smiles. "What ever you want." I'm surprised.

"Would it make you less nervous if you saw what you were touching?" She asks looking at me like I was a curious child. Was this the moment I'd see one? I just look at her. She chuckles and pulls up her skirt pass her waist. I'm hesitant to look down, but I do anyways.

What a strange thing, but interesting. She lays her head back, giving me permission. I was a bit curious as of how things worked. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it slowly ran over her. I look up at her and she's slowly nodding. It was quite hard to find spots to get a reaction. Felt odd that I was just.. Petting her. But she seemed satisfied, though I know she was waiting for me to touch a certain spot. I wanted to find it.

If it were to work on her it would work on Val right? Not that I was planning on touching her down there. Girls parts are all the same. My fingers run over a small nub, which I thought the placement was weird. I'm surprised when she let's out a moan. Was that it? I leave my finger there, looking up at her and she nods. But what did I have to do? I guess she sensed my question and set two fingers on my thumb. Slowly moving it over the small thing.

She was already breathing hard. Did this make all girls go crazy? I get the rhythm and continue. She was moaning every five seconds. That must work wonders. I wonder if you just had to go slow. I speed up my thumb and she goes crazy, gripping my arm tightly. Her hips even moved a bit. Strange. I continued for a while after and she hits her high. She smiles out of breath. "You're a fast learner." She says. "Thanks." I say awkwardly.

She gets up and walks over to the bathroom that was in the room, to clean herself off I guess? Then we head out back to the party, and once again. I lose count of my drinks again.

---------------------------------------

Hey! Yo! Update!

In later chapters we'll be finding out Taehyung's addiction and why. If you haven't already realized what it is.

Hope you enjoyed! Please leave comments and voting is appreciated.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.3K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
12.4K 858 24
❝We were never close to begin with.❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ Book #2 of the SWEET series. I ADVISE YOU TO READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS ONE!!! WRITING: [s...
438K 22.6K 41
"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearted man who has no time for 'love' and onl...
147K 4K 28
Opposites Don't Attract ❝We're the complete opposite, how would we fall in love?❞ COMPLETED Awards: First Place - PCAwards2018 First Place - Whistle...