Septiplier: Teach Me Teach

By FanFQueen

Jack secretly a cam boy, falls in love with his teacher. Jack a student was studying to become a computer guy... More

Must Read
(1) First Day
(2) Math Class
(3) Homework Trouble
(4) Hunger
(5) Greatest Luck
(6) Clothes
(7) Older Lady
HOLD UP
(8) OMG ITS YOU
(9) Gone For An Hour
Tagged! By @tutles0404
(10) He's a Drug
(11) It was amazing
(12) Im Sorry- Thank You
(13) Caught
(14) Plan 180º
(15) Felix... I SWEAR
(16) Test
(18) Treat!
(19) Marks Surprise
(20) Thanks-For-Giving
Markkkkkkk! (21) Hidden Message in Chapter: Find it?
(22) Epilouge Finalè
Update on Stats because I can

(17) J-Jack...

3.3K 139 74
By FanFQueen

It was the night of Halloween, and I was getting in my costume early. I wanted to see Mark's reaction to my new costume. I was something special, not dirty AT ALL. (pfff of course its dirty, its teaser!Jack we are talking about here!) I went to take a shower first because I clean body, it is a fresh body! Am I right? Yes of course I am. When I got out a dried my hair and brushed it but made sure it went all over the place to look cute. I didn't put any cologne on because if something did happen, I wouldn't want Mark getting poisoned from cologne. (If you get what I am writing down) I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my suit case. I pulled it out and went through my costumes.

"Too slutty, too exposed, too kinky, not enough fabric, perfect!" I said picking up the outfit. I giggled and slowly put the outfit on. One piece at a time.

I put on the stockings, and than the outfit. It was a mis of green and red. There was little straps that held the bottom piece of the clothing. There was a see through thin cloth that covered up my stomach, but it appealed to my hour glass figure. 

"Thanks for the help Mark... this is my way to repay you... plus... I saw the boner you had." I said looking at myself in the mirror. I never used this outfit. It was too revealing, and I was saving this for someone I cared about. Well, loved enough to do this. I sighed and quietly walked into Marks room and sitting on his bed.

"Jack?! You okay!?" Mark yelled from downstairs. I giggled. "Jack?" Mark said. I heard footsteps and I shut my mouth. I heard he opened my door, and he started panicking. I went by the door and waited for the door to his bedroom to open. It soon opened with a loud bang. Mark ran straight into the room and look around quickly. I wrapped my arms around his back.

"Hello Mark~" I said as I rubbed tiny circles on his stomach. 

"Jack...? Oh thank you, I thought something happened to you." He said turning around. I quickly kissed him so he couldn't see my outfit. "Mphhh... Jack...." He said kissing me. We made out slowly at first, but we quickly escalated the kissing. 

"Mark.... ahh! Mmmmm..." I said. Mark started rubbing my sides. He must have realized that I was wearing something different because he stopped kissing me. I wined and he went to turn on the lights. I blinked a couple of times to get used to the light and when my eyes got adjusted I saw Mark staring at me. "H-Hi... Mark?" I said nervously.

"Jack... your REALLY turning me on here!" Mark said.

"M-Mark!"I said blushing. 

"Jack... why are you dressed like that?" Mark asked. "I-I'm not complaining, just.... wow..." Mark said.

"Well... I wanted to thank you... for everything, and I don't know any other way...." I said looking down at the floor.

"Well... you do look pretty hot. And I'm your teacher... this isn't right.... but yet it is..... and you want it... and I want it... but your my student... but... um... you... me..." He said debating with himself over what to do. I on the other hand was debating whether to make the first move or just stand there. I was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Mark looked reluctant to leave, but as soon as he got to the door I stopped him. I grabbed his wrist and turned him around and kissed him. Well I made the first move.

"Well I guess I'm not going to the door." Mark said smiling as he peppered me with kisses.

"Yep... glad I stopped you too." I said as I gasped. 

"Jack... I gotta tell you something." Mark said. He looked me in the eyes as I panted.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm gay too." Mark said kissing me. I laughed and started crying. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm- I'm really happy." I said.

"I'm glad, but next time. We can just sit on the couch and make out okay." Mark said. I nodded and he told me to go get changed into something more comfortable, so I after Mark left I grabbed some of his clothes. They were a little big, but I made sure to grab something airy so we could cuddle on this cold, October night. I grabbed a long grey sweater, and some skinny jeans of mine. I had to go to my room to get.  I walked downstairs and saw Mark turn off the porch lights.

'Why ya turning out the lights?" I asked him. He jumped a little.

"Oh. So the trick-or-treaters know not to knock on the door." Mark said.

"Oh. Okay." I said as I walked to the living room. "Can we watch a movie?"I asked him.

"Yeah sure! A horror movie okay?" Mark asked. I smiled and nodded.

"A horror movie sounds great!" I said. We sat on the couch and choose a movie. It turned out to be a romance movie type of horror movie. So when the characters kissed. We would, but ours would last longer. "Mmmm..." I said licking my lips. "Your lips are so addicting." I said.

"I could say the same to you, but yours are like a drug." Mark said. His face scrunched up for some reason. (Jack kept touching near that area, and Jack didn't know it)

"Same thing." I said 

Some time later the girls head got torn off. "COOl!" I said.

"Really?" Mark said.

"Well.. I mean the effects for this movie." I said. "I wouldn't want this to happen in real life." I said looking at Mark.

"Mmmm you have such a sweet heart." Mark said pulling me closer. 

"How long have you liked me Mark?" I asked.

"Since you stepped through the classroom doors." He said smiling. we put out foreheads together. "How long have you liked me?" He asked.

"Well I was interested since I heard our math teacher was hot. I feel in love when you spoke to me. Just me." I said. 

"Jack can you be my boyfriend?" Mark asked.

"Gladly!" I said cupping his face and making out for the who knows what number of time today. "Mark... do you still have that boner?" I asked him. (cause I know you fans are wondering)

"Nope. I... um... handled that." He said shyly.

"How?" I said laughing slightly.

"Well you kept grazing me earlier during the movie and I um... yeah..." He said trailing off.

"Oh... OH shit Mark I'm sorry!" I said.

"Its fine. Your just sexy, couldn't help it. I'm glad we are only 2 years apart." Mark said.

"Your hot too... but how are you a teacher if your only two years older than me?" I asked. 

"Well.. I started school early and skipped a couple of grades." Mark said.

"Oh... well now I know more about you." I said kissing his cheek.

"Yep." He said yawning. We went to bed shortly after, and he even gave me a good night kiss.

(Inside Jacks bedroom) 

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!! EEEKKKKKK OMG! THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!! HEHEHEH!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE! THE FANDOM GODS LOVE ME!" Jack squealed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.2K 40
Who wins in a fight? Fire or water? But then who falls in love first? Fire or water? Jack and Mark go to a special school to learn how to use and con...
12.6K 502 20
"You can't like him, he's a bully, and you know that's all." Jack, the 'Nerd' and the 'quiet one', finds himself hopelessly falling for the loud and...
618 2 12
This is a Septiplier fanfiction and alternate universe. Jack is a prostitute and is homeless that is until he meets Mark who wishes to try to help hi...
945K 43.8K 25
~COMPLETED~ Jack has found out Mark's biggest secret. Mark is terrified; his secret is in the hands of his biggest enemy, or rather, his biggest crus...