Eternal Love

By NMFanfics

Sequel to "For All Eternity" More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

54

1.7K 93 23
By NMFanfics

Continued

Meek POV

"Dad please tell me those are red velvet cupcakes" Camryn says as I nodded. I not too long ago just got back from the store picking up some cupcakes to go along with their Valentine's Day presents I ordered from pandora. "Hey daddy mom said come here" Ayrn says coming in the kitchen with her book bag. "Okay baby girl, y'all don't touch those gift bags yet. I mean it Ayrn, I know you like peeking." I say as she smiled sitting down at the table.

Couldn't even get up the stairs good without hearing Braelynn screaming and hollering as I approached her room seeing Nicki changing her. "I was wondering why my baby up here hollering and it's because you got her all naked nshit" I say as she glanced at me. "She spit up like a lot all over my shirt and her onesie so I was not about to have her smelling like milk Rihmeek hush." She says while fastening her buttons on her pants.

"You needed me" I ask as she nodded picking Braelynn up turning to me. "Yes to get her while I go freshen up" she says as I took her placing her on my shoulder before grabbing her blanket. Going back downstairs I walked in the kitchen on Cam and Ayrn's conversation. "What y'all talking about" I ask pulling a seat out from the table sitting down. "Well today's Valentine's Day and the same boy I was telling you and mom about a few months back gave me a card and some chocolate" Ayrn says as I shook my head.

"Do I have to come up there and make a visit baby girl? I done told you to him to back up and to tell him your pops is crazy." I say annoyed because she only in the 6th grade and lil niggas already trying to come on to her. "Yes daddy I know that and I tell him but he says he doesn't care" she says as I nodded hearing Nicki come down the stairs into the kitchen. "Who doesn't care and what y'all talking about" she says walking over to the fridge. "Oh nothing just this boy in my class who likes me. He gave me a card and come chocolate today" she says as I looked over at Nicki seeing she was smiling.

"Awwww really baby girl, lemme see" she says as I smacked my teeth. "Nah ain none of that cute hush all that awwww'n." I say as Nic placed a bottle in the warmer before walking over to the table. "It is too Rihmeek and you will deal. Lemme see baby where's the card" she says as Ayrn reached in her bag pulling it out handing it to her. I mugged Nicki as she opened it trying to avoid my eye contact. "Will you be mine, xo Josiah" she says awwing looking over at me but I didn't see anything cute.

"Like I said tell that lil nigga to back the fuck up" I say as Nicki's eyes grew. "Rihmeek" she says as I shrugged. "That's all I'm gone say about that. Cam what about you? Any niggas liking you baby girl" I ask as she laughed. "NO and they know who you are dad so they don't try anything with me" she says as I smiled reaching over high fiving her. "My girl, that's what I'm talking about. Ayrn I want you to do the same" I say as she nodded.

"Now that's out the way let's open gifts and eat some cupcakes" I say as Nicki walked over trying to take Braelynn from me. "Nah ma she good" I say as she mushed my head over. "So you just wanna spoil her" she says leaving out the kitchen then coming back with small gifts. "Alright cam grab those small bags, leave the big tall one, and take the ones with you, ayrn, and brae's name on it" I say as Nic looked at me confused. "Where's mine" she ask as I shrugged taking Braelynn's gift bag pulling out the small pandora box.

"Hush I'll give it to you ma. Let the kids open theirs first" I say as she nodded. "Fine" she says placing one on the floor putting two bags on the table. "Open mommy's gift first then mine last" I cheesed as Nic shook her head. "Thanks mom these are beautiful" Camryn says opening a box reveling diamond heart shaped earrings in her birthstone color. "Yes mom thank you" Ayrn says as she too also got the same with her birthstone color. "You're certainly welcome my loves." She smiled as they both handed her a box.

"Awww y'all didn't have to get me anything" she says pouting as we all sighed. "Oh gosh momma just open them" ayrn says making us laugh as she awed again opening both boxes revealing a necklace that said "we luv u mom" and earrings to go with. "If you turn the back over you'll see all of your children name encrusted." Camryn says as Nic looked on the back. "Awwww thank youuuuuu guise you're going to make me cry" she says as they got up hugging her.

"Alright alright now y'all open daddy's gifts" I say as they looked in their bag pulling out the pandora box. "Oooo this is nice pops" cam says holding up a charm bracelet that had her name on it. "Mine fancy too" Ayrn says as I chuckled. "Y'all welcome, I got Braelynn one too." I say as Nic started awwing again. "Aww babe they make those tiny like that" she says as I nodded. "Yep and I went on ahead and go her a bigger one for when she gets bigger." I say as she got up taking it out. "Awwwww meeeeeek its cute" she says as I placed Braelynn in my arms for her to place it on her wrist.

"Aww ma ma you so tiny this might slide off. Ugh she won't open her hands always got em balled up" she says as Braelynn stared at her. "She looking at you like what the fuck are you doing" I say laughing as Nic smacked her teeth. "Oh hush meek and hold her arm out so I can get this bracket on please" she says as I sat Braelynn up. "There you go baby" she says before taking her from me. "Mom lemme hold her" Camryn says as she kissed her forehead walking over handing her the baby.

"Dad me and Ayrn got you another watch to go with your collection but it hadn't came in the mail yet." She says as I nodded. "Alright well we're having our favorite tonight, something simple which is pizza of course but y'all can have the cupcakes now or later" I say getting up throwing away trash. "Well imma go upstairs and continue pumping. Her bottle is in the warmer whenever she's ready and oh meek here you go. Happy Valentine's Day" Nic says placing a gift on the table leaving the kitchen.

She dead think I forgot about her but I didn't. Once the pizza was here we all ate as I noticed she didn't come back down. After we were finished I let Ayrn feed Braelynn before her and cam went upstairs getting ready for bed. "Alright baby girl let daddy change you and lay you down for bed." I say going upstairs with Braelynn in my arms kissing her nose. Her eyes were low so I knew she'd be out once I put her in her bed. After getting her situated it didn't take her long before she was out.

Kissing my girls goodnight I walked to our bedroom seeing Nicki laid out watching tv. "Hey baby you not hungry" I say as she sat up. "No not really, did you like your gifts" she says as I held her bag up watching a smile appear on her face. "Nah I thought we'd open ours together." I say as she hopped off the bed. Handing her the bag she spazzed attacking my lips saying thank you daddy over and over again. "Yaaaassss it's the one I've been wanting too" she says holding the Chanel bag up and on her shoulder looking in the mirror as I smiled.

"So you don't see your matching bracelet that goes with the girls along with your favorite candies and chocolates." I say as she looked back in pulling out the bear that had those things attached to it. "WAIT meek is this the bear you got me when were in high school omgggggg I thought this was lost somewhere around my parents house baby" she says as I sat down on the bed. "Nah don't worry about how I got it ma" I say as she smiled dropping everything jumping on me.

"Awwww meeeeek. I have the best husband in the world" she says hugging me as I held her waist. "And I have the baddest wife in the world." I say as she smiled. "Who baby you is" I say as she blushed. "Yours" she says leaning down kissing me going to my neck before sliding out my lap on to her knees. "Damn ma that's what we doing" I say as she shushed me. "Well I figured since we can't make love to each other I'd give you some bomb ass head" she says licking her lips taking me out as I got comfortable letting my baby do her thing.

"Damn girl" I groaned as she took me inside her mouth bobbing her head. "Mmmmm" she mumbles as I threw my head back closing my eyes at how good her lips felt. Feeling something vibrate in my pocket realizing it was my phone I slid it out managing to see it was a business message. "Oh fuck" I groaned as she sped up making it nasty and sloppy as shit causing my toes to curl. "Damn ma" I say now looking down at her as she looked up at me winking.

When she took me to the back of her throat that did it for me as I felt myself about to bust. "Just let go daddy" she mumbled as I twitched letting go. "Urghhhhssssssshit" I groaned as she continued sucking driving me crazy. "Shit girl hold up....FUCK"
I groaned shaking as she eventually stopped giggling licking her lips. "Damn baby calm down" she says as I just looked at her. "Oh so it's funny when I bust a nut but the way yo ass be trembling and shaking begging me stop don't be funny do it" I say as she stood up wiping her mouth.

"Oh hush" she says walking to the bathroom as I chuckled fixing myself before checking my phone seeing the reminder that I'd had an event next week in South Carolina. I sighed because my daughter was born three days ago and Nicki is going to need me here with her so I know she's not going to let me go.
"Why you looking like that daddy" she says coming back brushing her teeth as I threw my phone on the bed. "Oh next week I gotta fly to South Carolina for a business event and.." I say as she cut me off. "That's dead" she says going back in the bathroom as I sighed dropping the convo in hopes to bring it up in the morning.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 12.4K 90
This is bout onika a girl that never believed in love, then this dude come along and change all that
272K 8.9K 61
Hey there you freaks out there in the world of omeeka. This is my first wattpad book so don't judge. I decided to give this fanfic fantasy a try. En...
47.4K 3K 21
Poetic Justice... the sequel
33.3K 1.3K 37
Onika is searching for love amd seems to be in a jam. She runs into old flames and all hell breaks loose. Will she find the one? Will everything blow...