30

Next Morning

Nicki POV

"Mommy I want thwee pancakes mommy. See THWEE" Aryn says holding up 2 fingers as I shook my head. "Girl you need to add an extra finger that's only 2" I say as she held up another finger giggling. "You only getting one and a half because you never finish them" I say flipping them in the pan.

I was currently making breakfast of course while Rihmeek, Jaylen, and Camryn were upstairs still sleep. "Hey Aryn do you think daddy should leave us next week and go show off bikes" I say looking over at her as she colored in the coloring book. "Mmmmhmm" she says nodding her head clearly not paying attention to a word I was saying. "You dooooo" I say gasping as she looked over at me shaking her head yes again.

Turning the stove off I began placing bacon on everyone's plate. "So you want daddy to leave me you and Cammy here while him and Jay Jay leave" I ask as she sighed placing her hand on her face being dramatic. "Me don't know mommy" she says as I rolled my eyes fixing up everyone's food. "Go up and wake daddy. It's time to ea...ohh. Goodmorning" I say seeing Rihmeek walk in. "Morning" he dryly says grabbing his plate without kissing me going to the table sitting down.

"Wow." I say to myself as Jaylen walked in carrying Camryn. "Morning ma" he says pecking my cheek as I smiled. "Goodmorning baby" I respond taking Camryn from him. "Here take your plate and Aryn's plate to the table while I see about her." I say passing him both plates. "Alright Cammy pooh let's get ya meds in you girl" I say grabbing her medication taking her to the living room.

"You hungry sweet pea" I ask as she shook her head no. "No feeling it today?" I ask as she nodded her head yes. "Can I have some ice cream" she says as I sat her down on the couch. "But you just said you not hungry" I say looking confused as she sighed. "Daddy gave me some last night and I didn't throw it up" she says as I squinted my eyes. "Oh did he? Well since you ate that then you would be able to eat something soft like eggs or I'll make you a fruit smoothie or something but no ice cream it's too early in the morning for that Cam" I say as she pouted.

"But mooooooom I want ice creeeeeeeam" she says as I shook my head no going to the kitchen fixing up her some eggs. "Why can't you just give her some ice cream" meek says as I cut my eyes over at him. "Rihmeek I got this okay. You just tend to eating, thank you" I say walking back out the kitchen. "Sit up and stop crying Camryn. Here try this" I say handing her the bowl as she took it not bothering to take a bite. "Either you eat them eggs now and have ice cream later or not eat the eggs and have no ice cream at all" I say as she started to eat them.

"I'll come back in a minute with some juice so them eggs better be gone when I get back you only have a little bit" I say as she looked ahead at the tv chewing. "You hear me Camryn" I ask as she looked over at me. "Mommy I don't want eggs" she says starting to cry as I took her bowl walking in the kitchen placing in the sink. Meek then got up going in there to see about her as I shook my head going to the microwave taking my breakfast out sitting down at the table to eat.

"Mommy I finished" Aryn says as I finished saying my grace. "Okay leave your plate I'll get it" I say as she struggled to get down from the table grabbing her cup leaving out. "So you and pops must got beef ma"  Jaylen says as I chuckled. "It's that obvious?" I ask as he shook his head yes. "Well he's upset because I don't want y'all going down to Miami for a damn bike show when it'll only make a week and few days in with Camryn's recovery." I say as he nodded.

"I agree with you Ma BUT money was already invested in this way before Camryn got sick and I've been waiting to go" he says as I sighed. "Do you know how long it's go to be?" I ask as he finished his juice. "Yeah. 3 days then we'd come back that Thursday" he says a I nodded. "Well I'll talk to your father again about this but til then my answer remains the same." I say as he shrugged getting up from the table with his and Aryn's plate.

Few Hours Later

Nicki POV

"Rihmeek" I say walking downstairs into the living room seeing he was laying out on the couch half sleep. Climbing on top of him I kissed his face all over causing him to squirm. "Wake uuuuuuuuuuup" I whine pecking his lips as he made loud snoring noises. "Rihmeek you not that damn sleep boy" I say smacking his chest as he smiled rubbing his hand over his face. "What you want Ma" he says in his deep raspy sleepy voice making my pussy tingle.

"Damn you sound sexy as fuck when you half sleep baby but wake up I need to talk to you about a few things" I say playing with his ears as he sighed tapping my ass for me to get up. "Wassup" he says stretching as I sat criss crossed apple sauce facing him. "Well I put a lot of thought and consideration into letting you go ahead and go down there" I say as he smirked. "Word" he says yawning as I sighed glaring at him.

"I mean I could've told them we cant make it this time, wifey orders. And would've been fine and okay with staying here" he says as I gave him a blank stare. "Nigga you damn near had a fit when I told you no so why you lying? You ain got to lie Craig." I say as chuckled getting closer to me. "BUT lemme make some things CLEAR. There's to be absolutely no women or girls around y'all PERIOD, especially around Jaylen. Ion want to have to catch a flight down there and show my ass meek cuz you know I'll do it." I say as he pulled me down.

"I hear you" he says laying us back wrapping his arm around me placing his head in the middle of my breast. "I'm not playing Rihmeek. Lemme find out y'all had bitches around. Ion care if they trying to see and ride a damn bike. I know damn well they won't be riding none of your bikes y'all have down there. Better let them know who at home riding your bike, shit" I say feeling him laugh. "Are the kids sleep woman" he says changing the subject. "Yes but that's besides the point Rihmeek" I say as he sighed. "You should go to sleep too, that's what I'm trying to do" he says as I mushed his head. "That's fine babe. When we wake up we'll continue this conversation" I say getting comfortable closing my eyes going to sleep.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘