12

Continued

Continued

Jaylen POV

I was sleeping real good across my bed taking a nap when suddenly I felt a hard ass smack across my face. "MAN WHAT THE FU..." I say jumping up out my sleep seeing my mother standing there with anger in her eyes. "What the what? HUH JAY WHAT THE WHAT?? SAY IT, I WANT YOU TO" she says as I held my cheek. "Man Ma why you slapping me in the face for" I say as she went looking around my room. "Where's the rest of it?" She says as I sat up.

"Rest of what" I ask as she came over to ready to back slap me again but I dodged it. "Don't play dumb with me right now boy where's the fucking MONEY. YO. ASS. LIED. TO. ME. WHEN. I. ASKED. YOU. ABOUT. THIS. SHIT EARLIER!" She yells punching me with every word she said causing me to become angry. "Okay okay OKAY MA CHILL" I say getting up as she smacked me in the back. "Nah you wanna be grown and just because you're taller than me don't mean shit I'll still beat yo ass. Where's the money Jaylen I'm not asking you again" she says calmly this time.

I don't know whether to be scared or not because she was just turning up on me and now she's calm so I got to watch her because she'll turn up on me again. Looking under my bed I pulled out two shoe boxes placing them on the bed. "Ahhhh" I say wincing in pain from the slap she gave me across the face. My mom may be lil as fuck but those hands of hers don't play. "Wow" she says opening them shaking her head. "Is this all of it" she asks as I nodded my head. "So you selling drugs now?" She asks as I kept quiet. "I'm talking to you" she says as I looked up at her not saying a word.

"Look ma it's not even like that" I say as she shook her head throwing her head back. "I'll let your dad talk to you right now because I'm so upset with you I'd end up killing yo ass" she says closing the boxes walking out my room. Moments later my dad came in shaking his head. "Damn Jay she wasn't playing with yo ass" he says looking at my face seeing the red hand mark she left behind. "Why you just didn't come clean when she asked you about this shit earlier. Got me looking stupid convincing her to take you for your word and shit then her ass out here trying to find the truth behind it when you could've just told us." He says as I looked down.

"Your mother feelings are hurt and later, not now because she'd been done killed your ass so later I want you to apologize to her do you hear me?" He ask as I nodded my head. He then punched me hard as fuck in the arm and I swear it took everything in me not to punch his ass back because he's my dad and I know he'd most definitely kill my ass. "That's for lying and doing whatever it is you out here doing" he says as I held my arm. "Now I ain like yo momma I'm gone ask you this shit one time and one time only...where this money coming in from?" He asks as I sat back sighing.

"Some of that is drug money but I'm not selling, I know the boys who are. Most of that did come from Uncle Omelly and I hope he told Ma that. And some come from girls" I say as he just looked at me. "Lose the boys. Yeah he told her. And girls? What you mean girls?" He ask as I sighed. "Jay yo ass is thirteen years old I know you not out her fucking these hoe ass lil girls" he says as I smirked shaking my head. "No I'm not its just they volunteer to..." I say as he shook his head. "To what? Suck you up" he ask as I nodded my head.

"Maaaaan what the fuck Jay. I'm glad you telling me this shit and not yo momma cuz boy! Damn my son out here getting his dick sucked next thing I know you gone be fucking" he says as scrunched up my face. "I can see now we gone have to gone ahead and put a leash on yo ass" he says as I shook my head. "Nah" I say as he sighed. "Me and your moms going to sit down and talk to you about sex because girls already throwing themselves at you and you ain no ugly young nigga I mean look at your pops" he says as I shook my head smiling.

"We don't want to be grandmas and grandpas in our 30's man so yo ass gone have to chill out ya heard. This shit you got going on has to come to an end. I'll get you a small job with me and the chasers but next summer because y'all about to be going back to school next month so you good on money period. Especially with me and Nic being your parents but I do understand you want your own lil hustle and that's fine but the only way I can help you with that is if you do good in school this year" he says as I nodded.

"I will, no worries" I say as he stood up. "Good and set an example for your sisters man." He says as I put the shoe boxes back under my bed. "I know" I say walking behind him stopping at their bedroom. He went in talking to my moms while I waited outside. "Okay rihmeek you can tell him to come in but I'm still very upset with him" I heard her say as he walked out carrying Aryn. "Aye remember what I said" he says as I nodded going in. "I'm sorry" I say walking over to her as she turned the tv down. "Come here boy" she says sighing scooting over on the bed so I could sit down.

"I'm sorry for not telling you the truth the first time it's just I didn't know how to or how you'd take it and now I see how you'd take it so I'm kinda glad I waited because Ma your hands HURT!" I say holding my cheek as she shook her head. "Shut up boy. All of that could've been avoided if you would've just told me. I mean yeah you would've still gotten your ass beat but at least you told me the truth. Got me out here looking stupid and no kids of Onika Tanya Maraj Williams gone have me out here looking stupid you hear me?" She says as I nodded.

"Now I love you Jay and your father and I only want the best for you. Why you think we work our ass off everyday to make sure you and your sister living good. All that shit y'all got don't come free and not all kids have the things y'all have so with you going out doing shit at a young age makes me think you're ungrateful. You really shouldn't be worried about money but like your father said I understand you want to have your own hustle and that's fine but not the illegal way" she says turning my face to her.

"You hear me?" She ask with tears in her eyes which broke my heart because I hate it when she cries. "Yes mom I hear you. Don't cry okay. I appreciate everything you do for me and I'm very sorry. This won't happen again" I say as she smiled. "I can take your word this time" she ask as I nodded. "Yes you have my word" I say as she smiled pulling me in for a hug. "Ahhhh" I say playing with her as she gasped. "Boy stop what's wrong with you" she says as I just rubbed my cheek.

"Oh hush up. Lemme see" she says turning my cheek. "Damn" she says as I shook my head. "Almost smacked the light skin off me" I say as she pushed my head. "Hush up boy you better be lucky I ain do damage" she says sitting back on the bed as I stood up. "Oh so you would've done damage huh? You too small to do damage Ma" I say as she threw a pillow at me. "Boy don't test me I'm still upset with you" she says as I smiled seeing her smile.

"At least you're smiling so you easing up some. But look can you braid my hair tonight" I ask as she just looked at me. "Can you and your daddy go get us some food?" She asks as I shrugged. "Sure" I say as she sighed. "Yes I'll braid it now leave me alone before I change my mind" she says as I smiled. "Thanks Ma, love you" I say walking out. "Love you too juicy butt" she says as I smacked my teeth. "Really ma" I yell hearing her giggle as I made it to my room to get ready to go with my dad to get us something to eat.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘