39

Next day

Nicki POV

So yesterday Jaylen thought it was funny to prank me with a fake roach. I got something for that ass though. I was currently out at the store looking for some red hair dye. That boy is crazy about his hair products so I think I'll spike it up a little. "Mommy I hungry" Aryn says as I pushed her up the aisle in the cart. "Okay baby we're about to leave in a minute just let mommy find the right.....aha there it is" I say to myself picking out two hair dyes, one that says permanent and one that's not.

That way when he asks will it come out I'll be able to say no and show him the permanent bottle when really the none permanent dye is what I'll be adding in his shampoo. "Okay pooh bear lets go, mommy's making homemade hamburgers tonight." I say as her face lit up. "I love cheeseburgers mommy" she says rubbing her stomach as I smiled kissing her cheek. Paying for the groceries and hair dye we headed home.

"Hey Camryn where's daddy" I say coming in the house as peanut butter and Oreo ran over to Aryn and I. "Out back with Jaylen fixing up his bike" she says as I walked through the kitchen and out the back door seeing Jaylen standing around watching meek. "Hey baby you just got back" he says as I walked over to him kissing his lips. "Yeah, I'm about to start on the burgers now. You mind getting the groceries out the car." I ask as he wiped his hands.

"I'll get it ma" Jaylen says turning to leave but I quickly stopped him. "I ASKED your father Jay." I say as meek looked confused getting up. Walking in the kitchen I took out the things I needed to cook with as meek made his way in the kitchen with the bags. "Really Nic" he says as I turned around. "Oh gimme those. This apart of my prank" I whispered lowly as he shook his head.

"Thats why you ain want his ass getting the bags. What you bout to do with those ma" he says as I smirked looking around the corner then out the window seeing Jay was still outside fucking with his bike. "I'll be right back" I say sneaking off upstairs to his room. Going inside his bathroom I opened the shower curtains grabbing his shampoo bottle pouring the red temporary dye inside.

"Bet that'll teach his ass to stop fucking with his momma." I say laughing to myself placing the bottle back in its place before sneaking back downstairs. Turning the corner Jaylen met me as we bumped into each other causing me to jump. "Boy you scared the life out of me" I say hiding the bottles behind my back as my heart raced. "My had Ma but imma go up and get washed up for dinner" he says as I tried hard to play cool.

"Okay that's fine" I say turning my back towards the kitchen as he looked at me trying to figure me out. He eventually went upstairs as I made my way in the kitchen. "What did you do" meek says as I jumped. "Damn why you so jumpy" he says as I giggled nervously. "Oh nothing besides add a little red hair dye in his shampoo no biggie" I sat as his eyes grew. "Oh shit no way" he says as I nodded.

"Yup but it's not permanent. I bought a permanent bottle to fuck with him when he asks will it come out but he'll eventually find out it's not permanent when it starts to come out weeks later." I say walking over to the sink as he shook his head. "That boy about to lose his mind" he says as I shrugged. "So he gone learn tonight he can't prank the prankster" I say as he chuckled.

"Well imma go get the girls washed up and ready for dinner too" he says as I nodded. Minutes passed as I got the burgers made up ready to be cooked on the stove. As I poured the oil in the fryer for the French fries I heard my name being yelled. "MAAAAAAAAA" I heard Jaylen scream as I tried to hold in my laughter hearing him running down the stairs. "MA" I heard him yell again before approaching the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist and a red stained towel on his head.

"Yes Jay I'm right here you don't have to yell. And get yo dripping ass back up them damn steps boy getting my floors wet" I say as he looked like he was ready to fight. "Man Ma I washed my hair and this what happened" he says showing me his red hair as I laughed. "Oh....oh my lord Jay what....what happened" I say laughing as he just looked at me. "You did this didn't you" he asks as I shrugged.

"Next time don't prank the prankster ya dig" I say as he huffed leaving out the kitchen. "Damn baby he's pissed" meek says coming in the kitchen with the girls behind him. "And he'll be fine. It'll come out" I say throwing the fries in as the other three burgers finished cooking. Soon everything was done as we all sat down to eat but Jaylen stayed upstairs.

"Mommy why Jay Jay hair red" Aryn says eating a fry as I shrugged. "Something was wrong with his shampoo I guess baby girl, I don't know" I say lying as she turned her attention back to her burger. Once we were done meek grabbed Jaylen's plate. "I'll take him his food and put them in their room so they can watch movies on their tv" he says as I nodded. Cleaning up the kitchen I felt bad but that's what his ass gets.

Cleaning and putting up everything I then had to wash dishes. Feeling two muscular arms wrapped around my waist I smiled looking up to meek. "I'll wash em you just wait right here" he says picking me up placing me on the counter beside him as he took over. "Jay said he was embarrassed to come down looking like red head so he stayed upstairs in his room" he says as I sighed. "I'll deal with him ok but in the morning because you looking real good right now daddy." I say licking my lips getting down.

Walking behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist sliding my hands down the front of his sweats feeling on his dick. "You must trying to fuck" he says as I kissed his back hugging him closer feeling down lower squeezing his balls as he jumped. "See hell NAH girl let's go" he says dropping the dish he was washing back in the sink picking me up throwing me over his shoulders running up the stairs slapping my ass as I giggled.

Surprise coming soon, stay tuned!!!

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘