52

9:38pm

Nicki POV 👣

"Oh my god baby call the nurses in here I feel her head" I say waking up out of my sleep as he jumped up. "Oh shit really" he says as I nodded my head quickly. "Lemme see" he says walking around lifting the covers. "Shit she legit right there" he says in excitement as I became frustrated. "MEEK" I say loudly as he went to go get the nurses and doctors. "Damn how long have I been sleep" I ask seeing my mom, his mom, na, Candi, and TiTi all sitting down.

"Mad long sis, snoring and all" na says as I sighed rubbing my hands across my face. "Some of the best sleep I've gotten to be honest dealing with this baby she real lucky she giving me a smooth labor and delivery" I say as meek came back with Dr. Hall and the other nurses. "Ready Onika dear" she says as I nodded watching her place gloves on before lifting my sheet and gown. "Oh my she has a head full of hair let's get her out." She says as my mother came over lifting and holding one thigh back with meek holding my other one.

"Ready 3 ten count pushes and we'll have baby Braelynn." She says propping me up as I sighed. "Oh god can we hurry up I need to push and she's basically pushingggggg....herself OUT....OH GAWD" I say pushing before they even started counting. Not even 3 seconds later she popped out as her cries filled the room making me throw my head back crying right along with her. "She's heeeeeeere" Dr. Hall says holding her up placing her on my chest as I held my head up holding and rocking my baby girl kissing her head.

"Hey baby girl, it's mommy" I say crying soothing her as the nurse came over turning her over so meek could cut her cord. "Here you go dad" she says handing him the scissors as I watched him cut it. "Awww meeeeeek she's hereeeee" I cried seeing tears in his eyes as he walked over kissing me and Braelynn's head. Placing her on my chest right above my heart she started to calm down which was cute because she knows the rhythm of my heartbeat.

"Let's get her cleaned and weighed then she'll go get checked out make sure everything is okay, footprints, and then the birth certificate." A nurse says taking my baby away from me as I sighed. "Alright let's get this after birth out and get ya cleaned up momma" hall says as I gathered myself to push the placenta out. Once  I was cleaned and stitched I was placed in clean bed with fresh sheets waiting for them to bring me my baby back.

"Nicki, Meek she's beautiful" our moms say coming back in the room with Camryn and Aryn behind them. "Mom, dad she's so cute and chubby" Camryn says walking over hugging us as I smiled. "I love her already" Aryn says hugging me as I squeezed her cheeks. "Now you get to be the big sister, you no longer the baby" I say as she sighed. "I know now I can't be spoiled anymore" she says as I and everyone else in the room smacked their teeth.

"Ayrn please, you're a Williams. Williams are spoiled" Candi says as I shushed her as they brung Braelynn back. "She's all good just ready for a feeding. We got her footprints out the way now we just got to sign the birth certificate." She says as meek gently picked her up. "Braelynn Noel Williams" I say as she smiled writing it on the certificate. "Meek hand her here baby so I can feed her." I say as shook his head no. "Well are your breast full of milk I think the fuck not so hand me my baby" I say as thr nurses chuckled.

"Ma oh my gosh why you do pops like that" Camryn says as meek placed my beautiful baby girl in arms. "Gosh you're so beautiful Brae, and fast too because who told you to make an appearance today?" I cooed as she opened her eyes slightly. "You not even sleep girl you hear mommy talking to you" I say seeing her form a slight smile before sighing in her sleep. "I bet you wake up for some milk" I say pointing to her blanket as my mom brung it over to me.

"Oh how many pounds did she weigh" I ask as meek looked over the papers. "8" he says as I shook my head taking my boob out watching her turn her head to latch on. "Wow ma ma you such a fatty" I cooed placing my nipple in her mouth as she worked her jaws. "Damn girl that hurts calm down it's not going anywhere" I say as meek sat down beside me lifting her blanket rubbing her his thumb through her hair.

"Wow she's finally here, thank you meek" I say looking at him as he kissed me. "No thank you baby for blessing me with 3 beautiful girls and a dope boy." He says as I smiled. "Once y'all done spoiling her and once she's done eating let us give her some love too" Na says as I smiled. "Welcome to the world you spoiled baby girl. Mommy and daddy loves you so much" I say smiling at meek winking before looking back down at her eating.

Braelynn Noel Williams
Weighing 8lbs 7oz
Born Monday, February 12 @ 9:58pm👣

Something short to get Braelynn here XO!😉💟👣

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘