49

2 months later 👣

February 12th

Nicki POV

Today was the day of my baby girl's baby shower and I was currently downstairs in the kitchen doing a tummy cast with the help of Candi and TiTi. "Damn y'all got my baby nipples all out hard as shit too" meek says coming in the kitchen as I smacked my teeth. "Shut up meek your nipples would be hard too if you was getting this cold shit placed on you, get out" I say fanning him off as he came over kissing me.

"I'm about to go upstairs and nap. Y'all just continue doing what y'all do" he says leaving out as I looked down seeing Braelynn kick against the cast but it wasn't hard enough to make a print. "Awe my little sugafoot moving around in there she knows it's her day today" Candi says as I sighed. "I know she needs to chill. I'm so glad she's due this month, just 2 more weeks. The 24th of this month couldn't get here fast enough" I say as TiTi came over placing more of the gauze on me.

"Tell mommy not to rush a queen brae" she says as I chuckled. "Queen, nah that's me, she's a bad princess who's going to get popped for keeping mommy up all night long and the funny part about it is when Rihmeek talks to her while rubbing my stomach she calms down but the minute he rolls over and go back to sleep she realizes and no more than I say 10 minutes later she's up kicking again" I say as they awed.

"Wait wasn't Camryn like that" Candi ask as I nodded my head. "Yes she was why you think she's a total daddy's girl now. Jaylen and Aryn didn't do as much as she's doing now." I say jumping feeling a sharp pain run through my back. "Damn you okay Nic" TiTi ask as I closed my eyes breathing in and out slowly. "Yes I'm okay. I've been getting sharp pains like that since last month. Doctor Hall said once she's here they'll go away." I say sighing as the pain went away.

"Who would've thought you'd have one boy and three girls" she says as I smiled shrugging. "Meek about to have 4 spoiled girls in the house now I know we be driving his ass crazy. He be so ready to get out the house and with the chasers I swear but that's my husband and I love him so much but no more kids after this one. We already grandparents as it is" I say as Camryn came in the kitchen. "Hey mom crystal said can she drop Caden and Amir off real quick she has a few errands to run" she says as I nodded.

"How many months is Amir Nic" Candi ask placing the last bit of the cast material on me as I stood up. "3 months and Caden will be 3 in 2 months" I say going to the refrigerator to get some fruit. "Damn you stay eating fruit gimme some" she says as I took out the whipped cream. "Girl the best part about it is my cum taste like fruit juice" I say lowly looking over at the entrance making sure the kids weren't coming in the kitchen.

"What the hell Nic, you could've kept that one to yourself" TT says as I giggled biting into my strawberry. "I'm sorry I can't help I'm horny right now and I'm just letting y'all know so you can try eating fruit more." I say winking as they shook their heads. "When can I take this off of me" I ask looking down at my stomach trying to not to come in contact with anything messing it up.

"For another 20-30 minutes then we'll get it off of you and head upstairs to get you all dolled up for your baby shower" Candi says as walked back over to sit down. "Y'all the gym is calling my name, just wait till I pop this one out. My waist gone be snatched" I say smiling thinking about it. "You always bounce back quick so I'm sure this baby weight will be gone in no time." TT says as I nodded.

"Hey....oh hey mom, hey y'all" crystal says coming in the kitchen holding the baby carrier with Camryn behind her holding Caden. "Hey when did you get here I didn't even here the doorbell." I say as she placed Amir on the table. "Cam seen me pull up. Jay gets off work in a few so he'll be by to get them" she says placing both of their bags down on the island as I nodded. "Belly cast gone be cute once you decorate it" she says as I smiled. "I knooow. Has both of them eaten" I ask as she nodded.

"Him so precious" Candi says coming over taking Amir out bothering him knowing his ass was sleep and I lowkey wanted him first but I got this stupid cast on me. "Thank you" crystal says before turning to leave. "He smells so fresh just like fresh newborn should" she says as I sighed. "I know I really wanna hold him" I say as she sat down placing him on her shoulder. "Gigi" I heard Caden say as I smiled looking over at him. "Yes baby boy, come here don't be scared gigi just have a cast on" I say as he laid his head on Camryn's shoulder.

"It's harden now come take this thing off of me so I can go up and shower. I need wake Rihmeek up too, cam go tell daddy to start getting ready and that I'll be up in a minute" I say as she nodded leaving out with Caden.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘