32

Continued

Nicki POV

Soon as we arrived everyone rushed off the sprinter like a damn toddler arriving at the toy store. "Aye baby before I get out there come take a picture with me" Rihmeek says as I shrugged going to sit in front of him looking back as omelly snapped a few pictures. "Alright I'll drive you around to our area and you can just chill, get you something to eat and drink. I'll be over here and there checking up on you iight" he says as I smacked my teeth.

"I'm a big girl Rihmeek I can handle myself. In fact let me pop a few wheelies with you" I say standing up leaving my things with one of his workers. "Oh word you know what you doing" he asked as I got on his banshee. "I know how to ride Rihmeek okay?" I say as he handed me my helmet. "Oh I know you know how to ride baby. You ride this D every night" he whispers in my ear as I pushed him back.

"Damn it sure is a whole lot of bitches out here staring at the Kidd and shit. YAS bitches he's mine, we're married as fuck so all y'all stank ass hoes can stop looking" I say holding my ring finger up as meek pinched my butt making me jump. "Stop talking shit and mash the gas woman" he says as I shook my head doing so. "See babe I told you I can do it" I say going a little faster hearing others catch up to us.

"That's good and all but I'm gone need for yo lil ass to chill. Slow down some Ma" he says holding on to me with his arms wrapped around my waist as I went even faster this time standing up a little popping us back some before placing the atv back down causing meek to have a fit. "WOAH WOAH WOAH" he says as I started to slow down. "Whaaaaaat" I whine annoyed smacking my teeth. "I must say I'm impressed and all baby but slow down you ain no damn pro on these things yet." He says as I sighed coming to a complete stop hopping off.

"Why you get off" he asks as I crossed my arms. "Just take me back Rihmeek" I say waiting for him to slide up as I got on behind him. "Hold on" he says slowly pulling off as I ignored him. "Yo hold the fuck on woman" he says as I slapped his back before holding on to him. "You don't have to raise your voice at me" I say softly as he drove me back.

"Having fun Ma" Jaylen says as I got off. "Yeah I was til your daddy started have mini heart attacks. What you eating? Smells good" I say looking inside the basket he was eating from seeing it was chicken. "Want me to get in line and get you a box" he says as I smiled. "Why thank you baby. I was going over myself but sure. And bring me something to drink too" I say as he nodded closing his box.

"Care for any thing to drink Mrs. Williams" I heard a female's voice say as I looked over to a tall Caucasian female holding a tray of margaritas. "Free alcohol of COURSE" I say as she passed me a glass. "Gracias mamacita" I say as she smiled nodding her head walking away. Jaylen finally came back with my food before leaving me to go ride his atv. The chicken was good as fuck and the margarita was bomb.

Once I was finished I waited a while before I wanted to go ride again but Rihmeek kept ignoring me every time I called his name or when he'd look my way he'd tell me no I can't ride again. Pouting I sat down in my seat taking my phone out until I heard a lot of commotion going on to the left of me. There was a crowd of girls and men cheering at lord knows what as I made my way around trying to see.

My eyes grew when I seen girls lifting their shirts exposing their breast as men poured their drinks on them. Shaking my head I walked back over to my seat disgusted. At least jaylens not over there in that mess but little did I know his ass was and females were all over his bike being the hoes and sluts that they are. "JAYLEN" I yelled storming over his direction pulling him by his ear. "AHHH MA CHILL" he yells as I let go pinching his arm.

"What are you doing boy have you lost yo damn mind?" I ask as he shook his head no. "I wasn't doing anything and it's not what you're making it seem like Ma so calm down" he says as I was about to let him and everyone else in this park have it but I currently had a headache so I nodded walking back to get my things. "I'll be headed back to our room. You and your daddy have a good night" I say walking past him into the crowd of people Rihmeek wouldn't want me doing by myself all the way to the sprinter.

Once I arrived back to our suit I went to the desk asking for another room key. Once I was in our room I took a shower and hopped in bed in hopes Rihmeek would noticed I was gone and come on back too but that was not the case. I waited and waited and waited for his ass to show but he didn't and it was getting late when suddenly I heard to door close shut. Not hearing a word I called out his name only to see Jaylen pop up in the door way.

"Hey Ma I'm sorry about earlier. And dad, the chasers, and other workers dropped me off because their heading to some club downtown to hang with a few bike groups" he says as I sat up in bed looking confused as to why Rihmeek didn't call or text me his whereabouts. "Oh really? Well ok then thanks for letting me know son" I say as he nodded.

"Well Imma go shower and call it a night, goodnight ma" he says leaving. "Goodnight" I say laying back down getting comfortable in bed. Sighing I rolled my eyes pressing the home button on my phone seeing it was 11:58pm and still no call or text from Rihmeek. I'm starting to regret coming down here in the first place so to give him his space I'm leaving in the morning. There's no need for me staying til Thursday. Closing my eyes my phone went off as I glanced over seeing it was a text from him saying he's out and won't get in till late. "Bastard" I say to myself not responding tossing my phone across the bed going to sleep.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!!

-Morgan😘