60

Meek POV

I was working on my last ATV for the day before I took the rest of the day off when I got a call from Candi. "What you mean she's in the hospital what happened" I say becoming worried getting up walking to my office. "Well she's too stubborn to call you before she went under anesthesia so I thought I'd let you know. She's getting a procedure done now when you get up here you ask her the things you're about to ask me. I'm already in trouble for telling you in the first place." She says as I sighed.

"iight Candi I'm on my way" I say shaking my head ending the call. "You done for the day bul" omelly says as I nodded. "I had another hour left but yeah. I'm off for the next 5 days too" I say walking back up front. "You look like something's wrong" he says as I sighed. "It's Nicki, but I'll hit y'all up later" I say dapping him up before walking out to my car.  Arriving to the building Candi sent me the address to I got out going in.

"Glad you could make it, I have things to do so I wasn't going to be able to be here once she was brought back." I heard her say as I came in to the waiting room. "Oh okay but before you leave you will tell me what's going on. I won't ask again" I say sternly as she shook her head. "She's getting tied meek" she sighs as I nodded. "Thank you. What room" I ask as she handed me her sticker. "Don't be too hard on her because she'll be out of it and probably mad I told you and left her" she says as I nodded again.

Going to the room I waited for about 25 minutes before there was a knock at the door. Opening it I saw Nicki knocked out as the nurses and doctors looked at me in shocked. "Woah wasn't expecting you to be in here, you must be her husband." He says as I nodded. "Yeah I am.....what's up how did things go" I ask as they pushed her bed inside.

"It went good, After surgery she is to be monitored for several hours before she is allowed to go home. She is instructed on care of the surgical wound, and what signs to watch for, such as fever, nausea, vomiting, faintness, or pain. These signs could indicate that complications have occurred. But other than that surgery was a success" he says as I nodded. "Me or one of my nurses will be back in a hour to check her vitals" he says before leaving us alone.

I was gone be petty and wake her ass up but I let her rest until about 15 minutes she started to move around. "Candi" she yawns and stretched rubbing her eyes as I stayed quiet. "Candi how did things go......Meek" she gasped turning over seeing me as I fake smiled in her face. "Surprise ma, the fuck is you up here doing getting a major procedure like this done without telling me?" I ask as she pouted her lips.

"Nah don't pout your lips Onika thinking this would get you out of it" I say as she winced. "Okay one I was going to tell you now after surgery if Candi hadn't left me, and two I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to like that I mean I know you mad nigga but please...let's be real no more kids. Oh and three buzz the gawtdamn nurse I'm in pain" she says clapping back as I left the room knowing that if I stayed any longer I'd accidentally say the wrong thing.

After they gave her some pain meds she was out of it again so I left her ass alone. A hour later they came back checking her vitals before discharging her. "Okay so she isn't to pick up or lift heavy loads along with having sex for a whole week in a half. She should be feeling better after two days but keep activities to a minimum" the doctor says before handing me a bag of information. "Will do, thank you" I say as he smiled leaving the room.

Helping her things we made it out to the car. "So where's braelynn" I ask as she slowly placed her seatbelt on. "Jaylen has her" she says hoarsely as I started the car up backing out. Looks like I'm gone have to cancel my plans for my birthday week and take care of her and although I'm angry with her she's still my wife and I love her. But once she's better, oh trust me she gone wish she hadn't done what she did behind my back.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘