20

Continued

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 👰🏽💍💎🔐

PART 2

Meek POV

"Mmmmm meek this is so relaxingggggg" Nicki says laying her head back on my chest as we soaked in a nice warm bubble bath in our jacuzzi. The jets were on low hitting our skin just right. "This just the first part of your treatment baby girl. Daddy gone make you feel good all night" I say leaning down pecking her head as she smiled. "But I'm still a lil stuffy meek" she says as I sighed.

"That's fine. I'm still giving you this treatment" I say as she stood up covered in bubbles. "Well Imma go ahead and get out" she says grabbing a nearby towel as I watched licking my lips. "Long as you put that lingerie on you got me earlier. It's already on the bed with the KY intense oils" I say as she looked back at me smiling. Soaking for a few more minutes I got out drying off wrapping the towel around my waist before going in our bedroom seeing she was laying on her stomach still naked.

"I thought I'd let you rub me down first before I place it on, daddy" she winks as I smirked walking over to her. "Don't worry about that. You don't need it anymore" I say as she grabbed a pillow putting it up under her chin getting comfortable. "Alright I'm ready for this treatment" she says as I poured some oils in my hands slowing climbing up her back starting at her neck and shoulders massaging her. "mmmmm that feels so good" she moans sweetly making my dick rise.

Going down slowly to her back I leaned down placing kisses there before adding more oil rubbing it around slowly giving her deep rubs. "Damn meek....press a little harder" she moans as I obeyed her commands. "And why yo dick poking me in the ass through your towel meek. Calm down" she says giggling as I sat up. "Oh it'll sure be poking you by the end of the night baby girl trust me" I say sliding down over her ass watching it jiggle. Adding more oil I rubbed it over her ass giving each cheek a nice massage.

"mmmmmm, that feels so good daddy" she moans as I played with it while rubbing deeply feeling her wetness between her thighs. "Toot your ass up just a little bit for me baby" I say as she did as told. Grabbing a pillow I placed it under her stomach so she could stayed propped up. "Damn" I say to myself seeing her sweet nectar slowly dripping. Squeezing some more oil in my hands I wrapped them around her thighs brushing against her lips hearing her release a sigh.

Rubbing her thighs she arched her back deeper causing her pussy to spread and pop out more. Seeing how hard her clit was peeking out basically letting me know she wanted attention there too. Rubbing down her legs she reached back playing with it. "mmmm meek massage me there too daddy" she moans as I slowly came back up moving her hand out the way. Kissing her sweet folds I licked from her entrance all the way up to her clit sucking and tugging at it as she moaned.

Taking my hand I massaged around her lips grazing my finger across her clit before kissing it as she jiggled her ass. "Rihmeek stop teasing me baby" she says as I grabbed her ass spreading it to get full access to her waiting treasure. I then started eating her out slowly as she pushed back fucking my tongue. "Yes daddy just like that......OooFUCK!" She moaned as I picked up pace.

Spreading her lips I went deeper with my tongue this time adding a finger in her curling it making a come here motion. "OHH FUCK RIHMEEK!" She moaned loudly as I sucked her clit while fingering her. Making sure I was hitting her spot her legs started to tremble so I knew I had her right where I wanted her. "Oh god daddy you're gonna make me CUM" she screams as I repeated my actions over and over again.

Without warning she came hard dripping down my hand and arm as I cleaned up her juices not wasting a single drop. I then came up sucking her juice off my fingers seeing she was still moaning softly calming down. "MMMM that felt so good" she says sweetly closing her eyes as I smacked her ass. "What you doing baby don't go to sleep now" I say as she opened her eyes. "But daddy that medicine got me sleepy and I'm still stuffy" she says as I sighed dropping my towel letting her see my dick standing.

"So what about me?" I ask as she got up getting under the covers. "I got you" she says slowly closing her eyes. "Get up then fuck is you doing" I ask again as she sighed. "I said I got you daddy" she says again as I shook my head. Walking to the bathroom because I know she's sleep. "Nicki" I say not getting a response from her. "NICKI" I say louder as she turned over. "You gone help me fix this or nah?" I ask as she rolled over again. "I said I got you" she's says as I walked in the bathroom to handle it myself because I know her ass wasn't going get up.

Next morning

Nicki POV

I woke up feeling good as fuck. No more stuffy nose and my body was feeling good. Stretching I realized that I was still naked and glancing over at Rihmeek I realized we didn't have sex last night and I know he's upset I didn't perform anything on him. He was still sleep on his back so I decided I'd wake him up so we can make up for the sex we didn't have last night.

Crawling under the covers I got between his legs carefully not to wake him. I can tell he was already starting to get morning wood so I played with his dick getting him fully hard before taking my saliva making it wet. Slowly stroking him I placed him in my mouth going up and down slowly. Feeling him move around a little I can tell he'd be up any minute now. Going all the way down I pulled back watching my spit stretch before going down again.

Hopefully he wakes the fuck up because it was becoming hot under these damn sheets and I need some damn air. Suddenly the covers flew back and I looked up still sucking him as we made eye contact. "Damn girl I see you feeling better" he says as I moaned and giggled on his dick. "Mmmhmmm" I moaned before popping him out my mouth to talk. "That's right daddy and now it's time to have fun" I say placing him back in my mouth as he groaned.

"SHIT" he yells as I bobbed my head up and down faster than before going all the way down on him gagging making a sloppy mess. Saliva was everywhere which I know he likes so I sped up even faster kissing the tip looking him in his eyes as he sat up. "You bouta cum in my mouth daddy" I mumbled feeling him twitch letting me know he was close. Soon he released down my throat as I finished him off.

"Damn baby" he says as I giggled climbing up him placing my hands on his shoulders. "I love you Rihmeek" I say kissing his neck as he lifted me up placing his dick at my entrance. "I love you to Ma....ssssssshit" he groans as I slid down on him. "FUCK DADDY" I moaned making sure he was all the way in before I started to bounce and ride him. Throwing my head back I worked my hips as he leaned forward placing kisses on my breast sucking and biting down softly on my nipples.

"Mmmmm that shit feels so G-GOOD daddy!" I moaned looking down at him holding his head on my breast as I continued riding him. "FUCK GIRL" he says smacking my ass. "You like the way I'm riding your dick daddy" I moaned looking down at him as he looked up at me kissing my lips. "Hell yeah" he says as I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him flip us over to where he was now on top ready to take control.

Going in and out of me slowly I knew that he was about to make sweet love to me and I'm falling in love with him all over again. "Damn" he says moving his hips slowly staring me in my eyes as I bit my lips holding his face. "mmmmm I love you daddy" I moaned as he leaned down kissing and sucking my neck speeding up. "I love you too" he mumbles in my neck as I placed my hands on his back scratching him up.

"Oh god I'm going to cum" I moaned sweetly in his ear as he sat up looking me in the eyes again. "Cum for me baby, I'm right behind you" he says as I arched my back trembling beneath him. "OH SHHHHHIT" I moaned releasing feeling him cum right behind me collapsing on my breast placing sweet soft kisses there. "Damn daddy you got me feeling real real good" I say kissing his head as he chuckled.

"I told you it was all apart of the treatment baby girl. I can make you feel like you're floating on the clouds again right now if you want" he says sitting up as I pecked his lips. "Of course I'd love that Rihmeek. Make love to me again daddy" I say as he sat up going downtown again making sweet love to me the rest of our morning.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘