10

July 11th

Continued

Nicki POV

"Mommy wens my birfday" Aryn asks as I carried her on my hip to the concession stand. "Next month baby girl on the 14th. What do you want" I ask as it was our turn in line. "Gummies" she says as I smiled. I noticed how the guy at the register was eyeing me but he better eye this big ass rock on my damn finger before my husband make his way over because I know he's watching with his overprotective having ass. "That's your daughter" he asks as I smiled nodding my head yes.

"Yeah lemme get some of your gummies, a Dasani, some cheese nachos, aaaand a hot dog" I say reaching in my wallet for my card. "Wif no mustard mommy" Aryn says as I looked up. "Oh yeah no mustard and also I was wondering what was taking the pizza so long to come to our party table. I placed an order like 30 minutes to an hour ago" I ask frustratedly handing him my card. "Sorry bout that ma'am I can get those out to you now" he says handing me my card back but held it making our hands touch.

I then felt hands cup my ass cheeks causing me to jump as I turned around seeing it was Rihmeek. "You scared me baby" I say as he took Aryn from me. "I had to come over here and see what was taking you so long" he says as I grabbed the things I paid for. "This your boyfriend" the guy ask as meek spoke. "Nah her husband. Aye young nigga tend to your job and stop flirting with my wife especially while my daughter is right here." He says as I smirked. Damn he slick made my panties wet like he always do when he's in daddy mode but I'll keep calm.

"Here Aryn" I say passing the gummies while I grabbed the hotdog and nachos leaving meek to get the water bottle. "Your pizzas will be right over" the guy says as we walked off going back over to our table. "Mooooom we're hungry" Camryn says as I sat down. "I know baby I'm sorry for their poor services today but it's coming" I say sliding meek Aryn's hot dog as he sat down with her. "Can I have some of your nachos" Camryn says as I nodded my head yes. "Damn you're that hungry. Did daddy fix y'all breakfast this morning?" I ask looking over at him.

"Cereal and fruit" she says as I just shook my head. "Wow" I say seeing the pizza coming our way. I let the kids eat until they got full wanting to go back and play but they needed to let their food sit first so I decided to sing happy birthday and cut the cake. Placing the number 7 candle in the middle of the cake everyone gathered around to sing happy birthday. After that we passed her gifts to open while I cut cake. "Meek pass me the ice cream please" I say placing spoons in the bowl.

"Camryn open mommy and daddy's gifts last okay" I say as she nodded. She ended up getting clothes, shoes, Pumas, jewelry, and cash. "Okay mom now I'm opening the gifts from you and daddy" she says as I sat down with my bowl of cake and ice cream. "Wait Cam I got you a lil something too." Jaylen says walking over to her with a pink envelope. "Omg more money. Thanks jay jay" she says as he smiled hugging her and I looked at him confused wondering where the hell he got that much money from. "Okay back to mommy and daddy's gift" she says as she opened the bag spazzing.

"Yaaaaaaaaaay a new iPad and case" she squeals as I smiled. "What else do you see" meek says as she reached in. "Dog clothes, shoes, and bows!!!! Now I can dress Oreo" she says as everyone laughed. "Daddy got you one more thing Cam look back in the bag" I say as she reached in pulling out a Pandora box. "A bracelet with my name on it, thanks daddy" she says running over to him hugging him as I got up. "Thanks mommy" she says running over to me hugging me as I smiled leaving down hugging her back.

"You're welcome baby girl. What do you say to everyone else?" I says as she turned around thank everyone. "Now can we go play" she says as I nodded watching her and the kids run off. Jaylen got Aryn and went off with her while meek and I started cleaning things up and taking things to the car. "Cookie where Jaylen get them stacks from" Candi ask as her and Na made their way over to me helping me clean off the kids table. "Girl I don't know but if it's where I think it's coming from I'm beating his ass then Imma let meek handle it" I say looking out at the kids running around.

"Speaking of meek "handling it" I can see he's been handling you" titi says as my eyes grew. "What you talking about hoe" I ask as she whispered. "I see that light pink fading hickey on your neck and chest girl. And ya ass has gotten fat as fuck too or is it this dress?" She says as I looked around making sure meek wasn't in sight. "TITI" I say smacking her arm as she and the girls laughed. "I mean is she lying? Your waist small as fuck and your stomach is nonexistent but my god this sun dress you got on got that ass poking cookie" Candi says as I just blushed.

"Wow okay mind your business I've been working out in the gym a lot lately so get off my case." I say as Na smacked her teeth. "Girl bye yo ass been working out in the damn bedroom don't play us like we don't know" she says as I shook my head. "Okay get y'all noses out of me and MY HUSBANDS sex life!" I say as they giggled. Eventually the kids got tired as everyone were soon starting to leave. "I'll take my car" I say walking over to meek holding my hands out for my keys.

"I bet yo ass will. My kids going with me cuz they don't we to be hearing all that freak shit" he says handing me my keys as I smacked my teeth. "Oh hush up boy you know you like when I'm like that daddy don't play" I say seductively as he licked his lips. "Hell yeah" he says leaning down kissing my lips. "All that shit she was talking on that song I want you to show me when we get home" he says squeezing my ass as my eyes grew turning around seeing who was listening. "Wow. But whatever you want daddy" I whisper as he smirked.

"But look speaking of kids you seen how much money Jay gave Camryn today?" I ask as he nodded his head no. "Stacks Rihmeek. We need to talk to him when we get home" I say as he shook his head calling over the kids. "Let's go Williams family" he says as Aryn ran over with Camryn and Jaylen behind her. "Y'all come with me or daddy doesn't matter" I say grabbing my purse walking off hearing little feet running behind me. "I go wif yew mommy" none other than Aryn says as I turned around. "I knew you would baby girl. Jay Jay and Cam like riding with daddy" I say grabbing her hand proceeding to my car.

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!!

-Morgan😘