15

4 months later

Tuesday

December 5th

Meeks POV

It's been 4 months since the kids been in school and yes we had a hard time with Aryn the first week but she got used to the classroom setting and kids and was good in no time. Nicki was the hard one to be honest because she couldn't handle leaving her but she eventually got over it. Speaking of Nicki her birthday is in 3 days as she doesn't want no party or anything like that but me being her husband I'm gone throw her something.

Something even better. I'm sending her and the girls on a getaway to bora bora as a gift the day of her birthday. She'll be gone for at least 4 days so that'll leave the kids with me of course. Even tho she doesn't want anything I'm still treating and spoiling her and I also got connects down there so once she arrives they'll be taken to their rooms and she'll receive all her birthday presents in her suit.

The girls knows about this birthday getaway but she doesn't so I'll surprise her ass the night before her birthday after I've dicked her down real good. Today was my day to pick up the kids from school since Nicki told me she'd be working a little late tonight. They get out on break in 2 weeks and then Nicki and I's anniversary is that following week. Can't believe we've been married for 9 going on 10 years and still counting because we stuck with each other for life.

"Alright y'all, after I go get Aryn I'm stopping by Burger King to get y'all something eat. Your mother won't be home til late tonight" I say to Camryn and Jaylen as they nodded. After picking up Aryn I stopped by getting them something to eat then heading home so they could do their homework and get ready for bed.

3 days later

December 8th

12:40am

Nicki POV

"Oh god daddy I'm going to cum" I moaned making eye contact with meek as he fucked me good nice and slow. Arching my back I came as he continued fucking me. Turning us both over I was now on top riding him like the pro I am. "Damn girl" he says smacking my ass as I giggled biting my lips. Placing my hands on his chest I rocked my hips back and forth slowly rotating my waist as he held on.

"Shit this feels so good......FUCK" I moaned as he smacked my ass shushing me. "Be quiet before you wake them up" he says as I breathed in and out deeply. "You hear me" he says as I nodded my head yes bouncing up and down on his dick. "YES DADDY I HEAR Y-YOU" I moaned feeling sweat roll down my forehead. I was really putting in work tonight. My legs were going weak and we've been at it all night but I didn't care I demand a climax every time and right now that's what I'm trying to do.

"Oh shit I'm about to bust" he groans as I bounced faster than before. "OH FUCK ME TOO DADDY" I moaned loudly as he stuck his fingers in my mouth. Biting down on the softly we both came together and boy did that shit feel good as fuck. "MMMMMMMM" I moaned rocking my hips as we rode out our orgasms for the umpteenth time. I lost track after my 5th orgasm tonight but that's because daddy really be putting in work. "Damn baby, 1:18am already? You're wild" he says as I slid off of him giggling rolling over on my back catching my breath.

"Shut up meek. It was amazing tho and the way you were putting in work I know you was enjoying every minute of it" I say as he smirked leaning over kissing me before getting up off the bed going to his drawers. I started dozing off till he turned the lamp on flopping down on the bed passing me a card. "Meek turn that damn light off I'm trying to go to sleep." I say as he got back in bed. "Yo ass wasn't that sleepy a few minutes ago. And besides Imma need you to read your card" he says as I sighed wrapping the covers around me sitting up.

Opening the card a transport book fell out as I seen a brochure seeing it was 3 day trip to bora bora immediately causing me to spazz. "Happy birthday baby girl. I know you didn't want to do anything for your birthday this year but with me being your husband I was not about to let that happen. So this is nice getaway from me and the kids. You've been working hard so now it's time to relax" meek says as I sat everything down on my nightstand. Standing up on my knees I crawled over to him tongue kissing the fuck out of him.

"Awwww baby thank you so much" I say pulling away as he pecked my lips. "You don't have to thank me baby it's my job. And the girls tagging along with you too" he says as I smiled. "Wow you sure do know how to spoil da kidd" I say climbing on top of him. "But wait I need to get to packing rihmeek, I have absolutely nothing pa..." I say getting cut off by him kissing me. "I got everything covered for you baby girl. Bags packed and everything so you have nothing to worry about but waking up on time when the girls come by to get you in the morning" he says as I leaned down kissing him going to his neck.

"Wow *kiss* thank you *kiss* daddy *kiss* I love you soooooo much" I moaned rocking my hips back and forth making him hard underneath me. "Chill out Nic before you won't be able to get up on time it's going on 2:00am and your ass still horny" he says as I giggled sitting up. "Come on just one more quick round daddy, I'm too excited to go to sleep now" I say as he sighed flipping us over to where he was now on top of me. "I guess I can have some for more birthday cake before you leave" he says sliding in as I bit my lips to hold my moans back.

5 hours later

Nicki POV

"Alright y'all have fun and don't get into any trouble out there. I don't want to have to fly out there and kill niggas" meek says as I kissed him before getting in the sprinter. "We will take good care of her for you meek don't worry" Na says as I closed my door rolling the window down. "Y'all better. Bye baby have fun and happy birthday again beautiful" he says leaning in pecking my lips one last time as the kids came running out the door.

"Bye bye mommy have fun" Camryn says holding Oreo as Jaylen picked up Aryn. "Bye Ma" he says as I smiled. "Bye mommy" Aryn says as I blew them all a kiss. "Bye my babies and meek make sure you watch my damn kids while I'm gone and get Jaylen to help you with their hair" I say as we pulled off. "WOW I need me a husband like meek girl" titi says as I sat back closing my eyes. "Would be nice" I say tiredly.

"Oh no bitch get hype. It's ya birthday" Candi says as I sat up. "Girl I'm mad tired right now and sore" I say as they all smirked. "Oh we know. We seen you were limping out here to the car. You got you come birthday sex and I bet yo ass didn't stop" Na says as I blushed. "Hell yes. I couldn't but mind yalls business. I'm about to be away from my husband for 3 days so I had to put in some work especially with his ass surprising me with this getaway." I say as Titi passed me some champagne.

"Yeah yeah whatever bitch. Let's make a toast with yo freak ass" she says as I sighed giggling. "To bora bora, to meek for being the real mvp and awesome husband to my best friend, and to us celebrating Nicki's 30th birthday, wow my bitch is getting old. Hashtag for the weekend is Dirty Thirty" she says as we all toast our glasses. "Long ass toast girl but turn up! BORA BORA here we come!" I say as we cheered heading to the airport.

Happy birthday nika
#DirtyThirty😈💦

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘