38

Three Days Later

Jaylen POV

"When my sisters get back" I ask eating a sandwich as pops sat at the island drinking a protein shake. My godmom came by earlier and took them with her for a girls day. "I think they staying the night with her bul ion know. AYE BABY" he yells out to my mom who was currently doing work. "Yes Rihmeek" she says back. "Ain't Cam and Aryn staying the night with Candi tonight" he ask as I got up. "Yes" she says as I nodded.

Aye pops, Imma prank Ma with this" I say pulling a fake roach out my pocket. "Nigga you damn well she gone bet yo ass you keep on playing with her bul you already know she upset with you." He says as I shrugged. "Well I'm about to mess with her" I say smiling as he shook his head. Walking in the living room she was on her laptop.

Siting down beside her she looked over at me. "Boy move you grown as it is." She says clicking out her patient folders as I seen some not wearing a shirt. "I'm just shocked you do all types of implants Ma that's all" I say as her phone dinged. "Yeah yeah. What you want and where's my phone." She says looking around as I smirked. "Why you looking that boy. Don't come here starting with yo bullshit." She says as I tried not to smile.

"What you mean Ma, I just came in here to see what you're up too." I say as she sat her laptop down on the table. "Every time I'm working you be on some bullshit and I'm not in the mood for it right now. Have you seen my phone?" She asks looking around feeling on the seat. Placing the fake roach on the opposite pillow I eased up from the couch. "Yeah it's right behind you" I say pointing as she turned around.

"Where, OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, GET THAT SHIT!" She jumps and screamed almost falling over the table trying run as I laughed. "HURRY UP JAY!" She screams as I grabbed a napkin to pick it up. "THE FU- THE FUCK IS THAT" she says slapping me as I ducked looking back at her. Picking it up I turned around trying to put it on her as she ran around the table. "YOU BETTER GAWTDAMN STOP!" She says throwing a book at me as I got closer to her.

"YOU BETTER STOP AND TAKE THAT MUHFUCKA SOMEWHERE AND GET MY GAWTDAMN-FUCK NO" she screamed as I started taunting her putting it back and forth in her face. "The fuck is that" she says as I laughed looking down at the napkin. "It's a roach" I laughed as she mugged me. "A MUTHAFCKN ROACH? ON MY COUCH? OH HELL NO. Hell NO" she says walking towards the kitchen as I laughed. "Wait where you going Ma" I laughed following behind her seeing pops laughing his ass off.

"WHAT YOU MEAN WHERE THE FUCK IM GOING IM ABOUT TO GET SOME DAMN SPRAY OR SOMETHING." She says as I leaned over the bar laughing. "A fucking roach, WHO THE FUCK CAME OVER HERE WITH A DAMN ROACH" she says as I opened the napkin taking it out. "I don't know" I say as she looked at me. "You just playing with it?" She says as I came closer to her with it. "NO BACK THE FUCK UP BOY! You just touching on it and shit" she says as I backed up throwing it at her laughing.

She threw the box of cereal at me as I screamed ducking and laughing. "MEEK GET HIM" she yells as we laughed. "YOU BETTER FIND HIS MUTHAFCKN ASS BEFORE HE MAKES BABIES. Where did he go?" She says looking around as I laughed walking over to her. "FIND IT" she yells as I grabbed her in for a hug. "MOVE JAY DON'T touch me after you've been playing with that damn ROACH" she says trying to get away.

"Look, calm down Ma it was fake" I say letting her go as she looked at me then over at pops. "Are you serious right now Jay? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?" She says as pops spoke up. "Yeah baby it was a prank" he says as she tried not to form a smile and laugh. "Wow I fucking HATE y'all" she says punching me in the chest laughing. "Damn near gave me a heart attack boy I ought to beat your ass" she says placing the Raid under the sink.

"Done worked up a headache fooling with yo ass" she says as I shook my head. "You got me but they always say don't prank the prankster" she winked walking pass pops mushing his head before leaving out the kitchen. "Damn Jay you done started a whole ass prank war with her midget ass." he says as I got a Powerade from the fridge. "Watch yo back bul you know she crazy" he says leaving the kitchen as I shrugged. "Let the war begin" I say to myself following behind him going upstairs to my room to come up with more pranks.

Something funny, SHORT, but light to start yalls day😬😬😬. I'm up early but about to go back to sleep so don't bug me about how short this was or which book to update next, XmuthafcknO!💗

Excuse errors, thanks for reading!!!

-Morgan😘