An opportunity taken

By SamisWWE97

After being accepted into the WWE and being in NXT for two years, its now Sam's time to shine. But being a ne... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
wwe

Chapter 29

814 7 0
By SamisWWE97

Today was Survivor Series and I felt brilliant!

For the first time in weeks I was happy with my life and everything that was going on in it.

I wasn't being controlled anymore and today wasn't going to be my last match in WWE!

I hadn't heard from Zach for a while, and to be honest I didn't want to. With him out of my life things were finally looking up.

I was sat in the locker room getting ready when the camera crew walked in, "Interview time Sam please" I nodded at them and Renee walked in.

"Sam today is your first Survivor Series, how are you feeling?"

"You know Renee, I am feeling pretty dam good right now! I have a brilliant team lined up that I know will bring me victory and the Divas Title tonight"

"You've been teasing for weeks now who's on your team, care to tell us?"

"As much as I like you Renee, no no I can't" with that I walked away.

Later on in the night

*DING* *DING* *DING* "This is a traditional five on five Survivor Series match and it is for the Divas Championship! Now the only way to eliminate a Diva is by pinfall, submission, count out or disqualification. The winner of the match will be the last team standing, and Divas Champion"

Call to me
Call to me

"Introducing first, from Raleigh North Carolina, Summer Rae!" Summer did her usual entrance and waited for the rest of her team in the ring.

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"And her tag team partners, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Brie and the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!"

As I watched The Bella's and the rest of them do their usual entrance, I turned to my team and asked them if they were ready.

"Hell yeah!" They all said in union.

"Sam your up!" I nodded and my music played.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

"There opponents first, from Warrington England, Sam!" I walked to the bottom of the ramp and smiled at them all stood in the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"Hello ladies" I said still smiling. "Aw, do you want to know who's going to kick your ass tonight and help me win? Well the first woman I rounded up knows you quite well actually, she was trained in the dungeon and is very well known because of her uncle. NATALYA!!!"

Nattie joined me on the ramp smiling. "The next woman was making history before you decided you actually wanted to act like a "wrestler", she is known as the ONLY woman to hold the NXT Women's Championship, and the Divas Championship. PAIGE!!!"

Paige came skipping down the ramp ready to fight. "This next woman is also known for her family legacy, hell maybe one day she'll also hold 16 titles. CHARLOTTE!!!"

Charlotte came out with determination on her face. "And the last women on my team has more talent in her finger than you do in your whole body, she's one of the greatest wrestlers in the WWE today. SASHA BANKS!!!"

We all slowly walked into the ring with smiles on our faces.

"You will never have this!" Nikki said getting up in my face with the title in her hand.

"Watch me" I said laughing.

I stayed in the ring whilst the rest of my team went to the outside. I looked over and Summer was convincing her team to let her go first, little did she know that the bell had rung. She turned around and I speared her and went for the cover and looked directly at Nikki.

*One*

*Two*

*Three*

"Summer Rae has been eliminated" Lillian announced.

"COME ON NIKKI" I shouted.

Alicia then got into the ring.

"Tag me!" Charlotte said.

I slapped her hand and she got in. Alicia went running up to her, but Charlotte kicked her in the face. "WOO!" She screamed right at Nikki, then put Alicia in the figure eight and she tapped.

"Alicia Fox has been eliminated" was also announced.

"Five three!" Charlotte shouted.

She then turned around and Brie quickly ran in and rolled her up for the pin.

*One*

*Two*

*Three*

"Charlotte has been eliminated" Charlotte was gone.

Natalya then got into the ring and started tangling it up with Brie, even though we were a woman down, we still had the advantage.

Nattie bounced off the ropes and Brie dropped kicked her then got her in a headlock. "COME ON NATTIE!" Brie screamed in her face. Me, Paige and Sasha started clapping to get the crowd behind us and to cheer Natalya on.

Nattie started elbowing Brie in the face, she then stood up and started doing her come back. Both women were down, Brie got to her corner first and tagged Eva in, Natalya tagged Paige.

Eva came running up, but Paige close lined her then kicked her in the face. She then hit her with the Paige Tuner and was about to go for the cover "Tag me!" I shouted, and she did. I then went in and set her up for the spear. The crowd cheered when I hit it. I looked over at Sasha, as much as it would of been nice to go for the cover, I wanted to watch her suffer. I tagged Sasha in and she locked in the Bank Statement, Eva then tapped.

"Eva Marie has been eliminated" that announcement was music to my ears.

It was now me, Sasha and Paige vs The Bella Twins. Although it wasn't by much, we once again still had the advantage.

Brie returned to the ring and faced off with Sasha whilst Nikki still stayed on the outside where she had been for the whole match. I turned around and went back to the ring apron and the next thing I heard was "Sasha Banks has been eliminated" I turned around to see what had happened and Paige was looking down at her and The Bella's were smiling.

I looked up at the triton to watch the replay. As I was getting out of the ring Paige looked like she was about to take out Brie but instead kicked Sasha in the face. Since Sasha was still legal Brie hit her with the Bella Buster then went for the cover and eliminated her.

I looked over at Paige and she was walking up the ramp, I then heard the ref counting.

"Eight"

"Nine"

"Ten! Ring the bell!"

"Paige has been counted out, therefore has been eliminated"

I couldn't believe my eyes, Paige has just turned her back on her team. I was now alone with Brie and Nikki, my worse nightmare.

I slowly got into the ring and so did Brie, her and Nikki were both laughing. This was not going to end like this.

Brie ran at me, but I avoided her. I then rolled her up for the pin.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Brie has been elimin-" but before Lillian could finish the announcement, Nikki came up behind me and got me on her shoulders and hit me with the Rack Attack.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

You can look, but you can't touch
You keep dreaming on the stars above

"Here is your winner and STILL Divas Champion, Nikki Bella!" Unfortunately for me, it had ended like this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOW!

Sorry for the late chapter, but I couldn't think of much to write!

Don't worry all done now :)

Quite a long one this one, but there hasn't been any wrestling in this book for a while so I thought I'd make it long for you all!

Going to be focusing on the wrestling side of things for a good few chapters now, so enjoy!

Thank you all for reading, see you on Saturday or Sunday xo

P.S: Enjoy watching RAW, SmackDown Live and if any of yous are going to watch it 205 Live!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.5K 30
Echo doesn't like being considered "the new diva". This story is about her life in the WWE.
2.3K 159 7
Jaded by her fiancé's disinterest in her ambitions to become a professional wrestler, Delilah Parrish's life takes an interesting turn when one of WW...
3.2K 65 11
NXT, said to be home to the best women's division in the entire world of wrestling, is about to be taken by storm by a uniquely different, yet promis...
24.9K 262 22
An injury puts Finn Balor out.All alone and no one to help him thru the injury he turns to the least likely person he thought he could turn to.Being...