I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

90. Grunge Grandchild

101 7 0
By SpaceyPrissy89

2 Weeks Later - February 28th

Frances - 39 Weeks

Britt - 34 Weeks

Today I was meeting up with the guys from Peace Punk to talk about getting back together. I was nervous and had made way too much food for lunch. Virginia had come over to watch the kids while I was with the band because Dave was going to the studio to watch a recording session for a band who had asked to use 606. I was washing the last pan when the doorbell rang. I rinsed the pan and put it to the side and started to the door but the kids beat me. Kurt and Meredith were waiting at the door for me to open it. When I opened the door Kurt and Meredith ran to the first ones they could get to which was Hunter and Tyler.

"Hey there Princess Meredith," Tyler said as he picked her up and walked inside with her. He one arm hugged me as the rest of the guys walked in.

"It smells amazing Britt and it's good to see you again," Kyle said as he hugged me.

"Thanks and it's good to see you too," I replied as Gavin closed the door behind him.

"Hey Britt," he said as he hugged me and I said it back.

Garrett and Hunter both hugged me as well and each guy got a hug from Kurt and Meredith each before we went to the living room. There was another hug party when we got to the living room as Eric hugged them and so did Virginia. The guys and I headed into the kitchen where we would be eating. I made up a plate for the kids of the things they would eat and got them settled in the dining room while Virginia got her food. When I got to the kitchen the guys were all grabbing food as well. Once we all had out food and drinks we sat down at the table and stated talking.

"Dave said he talked to you about coming back and you told him you'd think about it," Kyle said and I looked down at my plate.

"He did and I did," I replied as I picked up pig in a blanket (mini hot dog wrapped in dough, for those who don't know)and took a bite.

"Well do you want to come back?" Gavin asked with his mouth full.

"I miss it but I can't bring the kids around what it use to be like. It was fine when we toured with Dave and the guys but it was different when it was just us. I can't do that again. Not after going to rehab man," I said and took another bite.

"We're all clean and the only one who sleeps with groupies anymore is Gavin but only when he gets tired of his hand," Garrett said and we all laughed.

"It's not the same without Kevin though," I said and Tyler put his head down. We all sat in silence as we remember Kevin in our own little ways.

"Look we all know it's not the same without Kev but we didn't just lose him. We lost you too," Tyler said when he finally looked up and at me.

I looked back at him and just kind of nodded. I understood what he was talking about. We were a family and even though I had left the band they were there for everything that wasn't a girls only event. But I had broken my promise. I said I would never abandon them like Marsha or Marcie or whatever the fuck her name was.

"I want to come back but I got a movie to do after this baby comes and I know you got a tour to go finish in Europe or some place. I tend to not get complete information when he tells me things in bed," I said and everyone cracked up.

"You tune him out or does he jut not tell you everything?" Hunter asked and I shook my head no.

"It's pretty much me falling asleep on him. The finish line is near," I said as I raised a fist in mock victory and they laughed again. I missed them.

"Things are different now Britt. We're not going into a studio anytime soon and you have a movie to make after the baby comes. We'll be in the rehearsal space for awhile working on new songs. You can come down whenever you want once we start doing that," Tyler said and I looked at him.

"I'll think about it guys. I really miss being around you guys. I'll seriously think about it," I replied as I looked around the table at them.

"Guess that's all we can expect for now. We should go guys she looks tired," Gavin said and I smiled at him. I was tired and was grateful he said something. We al stood up and headed to the front door. They all said good bye to Virginia and the kids as we passed through the living rooms and I hugged them good bye at the door. I headed into the living room and plopped down in Dave's chair.

"You going to do it sweetie?" Virginia asked and I looked at her.

"I don't know yet. I gotta get this baby out and do this movie. They got a tour to finish as well. I'm going to have to talk it over with Dave," I replied and she gave me a look.

"You're not comfortable about doing it are you?" she asked as Eric ran up to me and climbed up onto my lap.

"Not really. I mean Dave's told me that most of them have girlfriends. Tyler's engaged and Garrett is expecting a baby. I mean I won't know til I give it another try but," I stopped and swallowed back the tears that were threatening to come out.

"But you're scared. Sweetie you and David have fought like hell to get to where you are today. I can guarantee you that he will not let you just walk away this time. You guys will talk and work things out so you'll have time with each other and the kids. Talk everything out with him. Don't leave anything out or you two will fight like cats and dogs over some small stupid detail," Virginia said as I watched Eric rub my belly.

"Ya but then we have fun making up," I replied and she shot me a look. I giggled slightly as she shook her head.

"I don't need to hear that. Do you want me to start dinner for you? You can go see David at the studio while I watch the kids," Virginia said and I smiled at her.

"I would love that. Thanks Virginia. I'll be back later," I replied as I took Eric off my lap and stood up. I put him in the chair and left to go to the studio. Dave was outside with a couple of guys when I pulled up.

"Well well well speak of the devil," Dave said as I got out of the car. I walked over to him and got a big huge hug.

"That's you not me. Hi I'm Brittany," I said as Dave let go of me and I introduced myself to the guys.

"I'm Jordan and this is Mark," Jordan replied and Dave pulled me back to him and kept an arm around me as we headed inside. Taylor was sitting on the couch when we walked into the control room. He was talking to some guy who looked familiar but I couldn't place. When Taylor saw me he stood up and side hugged me with one arm as he continued his conversation.

"Oh and before I forget Andrew this is Dave's wife Brittany," Taylor finally said and I smiled and shook his hand.

"You're the girl from Peace Punk," Andrew said and I smiled.

"The one and only," I replied with a slight smirk. I loved when people knew me from Peace Punk or something I did on my own.

"You wrote most of the songs right?" Andrew asked as Dave came over with a chair for me. I smiled at him and sat down

"I wrote a couple and helped but Tyler did most of it," I replied as Dave put his hands on my shoulders and started rubbing them.

"Have you written any for you to do your own solo album? Not an album of covers but one of your own song," Andrew asked as I looked at him funny.

"She's got a book full of poems that she could easily put into songs," Dave said and I looked up at him.

"I can't figure out music for them even if I did turn them into songs. I'm not my husband sadly," I replied with a slight smile. My phone started ringing so I pulled it out of my purse. I saw it was Frances and excused myself.

"I so owe you for saving me from a conversation about work right now," I said as I walked into the hallway.

"You can pay up now and come and get me then," Frances responded with.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" I asked starting worry.

"Scotty went home. He left and I don't know if he's coming back and everyone is busy. My mom can't even come get me. I think the baby is coming," Frances replied and then screamed in my ear.

"Oh shit! Dave!" I screamed and he ran out of the control room.

"What's wrong? Is the baby coming early?" he asked all freaked out.

"No but I'm a little freaked out and can't drive. I need to go get Frances because she is having the baby and Scotty is an ass and left," I replied as another scream came from my phone.

"Fuck ok give me two seconds I'll grab my shit. Go get in the car," Dave said as he ran back to the control room.

"Frances we're coming. You're at home right?" I asked as I ran as best as I could out to the car.

"Yes. Please hurry," she replied and then I hung up the phone.

I got in my car and started it as Dave ran out the door to join me. We drove to Frances' place and Dave went in to help her get to the car. I had been trying to call Scotty and Courtney the whole way there. Once Frances and Dave where both in the car we drove to the hospital. Six hours later Frances was holding her beautiful little girl.

Lydia Love Cobain - February 28th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.3K 104
CONTINUED in That Blue Gibson: Another Round πŸ“· IG: thatbluegibson "I'm in love with you." "Don't... don't tell me that right now." "Why not? Right...
23K 452 40
β™«'When I'm not with you, think of you always'β™« ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ You go on a trip to Las Vegas with your mom to see her friend Taylor Hawkins perform durin...
96.4K 2.2K 45
Before the Foo Fighters, before Nirvana, before even Scream, there was a girl. Julia Maxwell caught Dave's attention from the moment they first met...
20.4K 610 47
Brittany and Krist have been neighbours since he moved to Aberdeen. She's also friend's with Krist bandmate Kurt. After Brittany's parents passed awa...