Remember me?

By pprincesslyssaa

Camron Dallas and Kylie Jenner were best friends when they were 8 years old. She remembers him as a little... More

11 years back...
11 years sense then
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update
Chapter 15
700?!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
OMG!!!!!
Chapter 26
Thank you and sorry
Hey guys im back!
Part two
Update
Chapter 27
Thank you guys so much!!❤️
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

54 6 0
By pprincesslyssaa

Cams POV
that day when Kylie escaped the under ground place. The cops came and  destroyed it. So I decide to just make a tree house. I carry her up the stairs and then cut them off so no one can go Down or up. It's connect to my house. So there a bathroom, tv, kitchen, food, all that. There two rooms. I put Kylie in one and tie her up in a chair. I splash some water on her and she's wakes up.

Kylie's POV
I wake up and everything's blurry. I still can't make up who it is. "Well well well, now that you really can't get out, what do you want to eat. And don't worry I won't hurt you." The boy says. I recognizes the voice and scream. "Oh honey there's sound proof windows so don't even waste your breathe." He says. Cameron what you want from me, I say. "What do  you want to eat?" He asked again. Idk something good I haven't eaten a real meal in forever. I say.

I decided to make her streak with mash potatoes and Lima beans. I put on cooking wars for her and untie her. "And if your even thinking about leaving, don't. We're two stories up with no way down. You can have a phone but I need to see whatever it is you do before you do anything. Even know your family is dead, I'll still give you a phone. Now make your self at home. You won't be here that long so just make the best. " I say as she continues to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 15
18 year old Alyssa and her best friend Mayra are just normal teenagers. Until, one day they meet the Magcon boys and everything changes. Alyssa and M...
8.8K 199 51
Being 18 years old and meeting your celeb crush through a dare is not as impossible as it seems. Camellia Gatewood, 18 years old, celeb crush: Camero...
32.3K 504 50
Cameron Dallas and Audrey Dallas are super close considering there siblings. Cameron can be very protective when it comes to boys and fans. MAGCON ar...
15.2K 529 22
Kylie Jenner and Tyga have been together for 3 years now. Their future only lies in their hands. How will it turn out? That's only one of their prob...