Golden Gloves (Larry Stylinso...

By _Loving1D_

When Louis Tomlinson's dad takes him to a boxing match, Louis spots a curly haired boxer named Harry Styles a... More

Golden Gloves (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Part 1)
Chapter 21 (Part 2)
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

3.2K 110 14
By _Loving1D_

LOUIS’ POV  (written by kaity)

 “Oh, fuck.” I mutter softly, trying to walk into the kitchen from Harry’s [hotel] bedroom. My muscles are still sore, and aching, and shaking from last night; I can hardly walk. I push through the pain though, and proceed to making myself a bowl of cereal and a glass of chocolate milk. (The Nesquik flavoring syrup is much better than the Hershey’s kind.)

 “Lou? ‘S that you?” Harry drags himself into the kitchen.

 “No, I’m a mass murderer.” I laugh. “Of course it’s me, who else would be here? ‘Specially at ten in the mornin’.”

 “Whatever,” Harry blushes. I feel his hot lips connect with my neck. He kisses and sucks on the skin, then swirls his tongue around the forming bruise to make it feel better. “I was thinking we could have a little round two, if you know what I mean.” His arms wrap around my waist, and he perches his head on my right shoulder. “Can make you feel good.” He whispers.

 “I’m in the middle of making breakfast —”

 “Please!” Harry interrupts.

 I smile. “Damn, Harry. You don’t need to be so eager, babe.” I kiss his cheek. “Fine, but under one condition.” Harry nods eagerly, letting me continue. “Later on, will you Skype my friends Zayn and Liam with me? I’m sure they’d love to meet you — virtually, meet you.”

 “I would, Louis, but Niall’s coming over at twelve, and I promised him he could spend the night here —— before you get too mad about me not telling you — it’s because he came out to his parents last night, and they told him that ‘they needed space to think and process it’ or something.”

 “Oh my god… That’s horrible! I mean, I thought my dad was horrid for not talking to me, but he didn’t temporarily throw me out of the house or anything…”

 “Yeah, that’s why I’m letting him stay here. He said only one night, but he can stay longer if he needs to, right?” Harry asks.

 “Of course.” I nod.

 Harry smiles. “Thank you baby. Now — uh, do I still get to make you feel nice, or…?” I laugh and take Harry’s hand, leading him into the bedroom. I take off my tee shirt, and lie back on the bed. Harry crawls on top of me and whispers, “You look so pretty all positioned and ready for me, baby.” And shit, dirty talk makes me uncomfortable, and I don’t know what to say back. “But these boxers must go. Take them off, please.” (Thank god, he saved me by saying something else.)

 I remove my boxers and get back into the position I was in before, ready for Harry to ‘make me feel nice’ as he says. “May I have a kiss first?” I ask politely, blushing. Harry smiles like a little boy on his birthday, and leans in slowly to give me a slow, sweet tasting, romantic kiss — like the ones in the movies.

 Harry takes his clothes off, too, and throws them to the floor in front of the bed. Quickly, he preps himself with the lube on the bedside table and around my rim with his finger. “You ready, Louis?” and all I do is nod. Harry  pushes into me slowly, and although it hurts, it feels better than it did last night.

 “Mmf,” I quietly moan. “You can move, it’s fine — I’m fine.”

 Harry nods and starts to push in and out in rhythm. He whispers, “yes, yes. Mm, yes,” under his breath as he continues with his same rhythm. He bites his lip, and uses more of his weight to push in further.

 “Oh — yes, oh —” I arch my back, feeling a quick climax coming on.

 And then, there’s a knock at the door. “What the fuck? He’s not supposed to be here until twelve.” Harry slowly eases out of me and wraps his lower half in the duvet. “Hide your junk under the covers, babe. I don’t want him seeing what’s mine.” He winks at me and goes to the door. “Niall — shit, mate, why are you crying?”

 “They told me — They said I — I wasn’t leaving fast enough for them to — to think about it and — he — he threw me out completely — didn’t even — he didn’t even let me pack, he just — he told me to get out.” Niall hiccupped.

 I throw on my boxers quickly and meet Harry and Niall in the living room. “Niall, I,” I don’t really know what to say to him, so I just give him a hug. “I’m so sorry.”

 “You can stay with us,” Harry says. “And when Louis goes back home, and I’m better, you can travel with me, okay?”

 Niall laughs through his hiccups and tears, “were you guys —”

 “No!” Harry squeaks. “Niall, why don’t you shower, and you can borrow some of my clothes, okay? After that, we’ll all make breakfast, kay mate?” He goes into his bedroom, grabs Niall a tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants (because honestly, Niall could not pull off Harry’s too-tight skinny jeans.) “Here, go get washed up.” He smiles. After Niall is in the bathroom, and we hear the shower faucet turned on, I smile, Harry nods, and we both go back into the bedroom. “You need to try to be quiet, okay?” Harry whispers. I just nod eagerly, and Harry smiles. “Should I?” He points to the bottle of lube. “I don’t want to hurt you.” I shrug, because maybe he’s still good from before, but who knows? “I’ll do it anyways.” He decides, slicking himself up. He eases into me, and waits for my nod of approval. When I give it to him, he starts at a good pace, but starts to speed it up.

 “Oooh,” I moan, trying to stay quiet. Harry picks up the pace even faster, and I have to bite my lip to not scream. I place my hands in his waist, and squeeze, but that doesn’t help much either. “Please,” I moan, forgetting about being quiet. “Mmf!”

 “Hey, Harry can I borrow some — fuck!” Niall comes into the room, then darts out. My cheeks go red — I can feel it, and Harry sighs. “Nevermind, nevermind.” Niall exclaims.

 “More, please.” I whisper. “I’m close, just please, finish me off.”

 “Louis, I—” Harry starts. “I’ll just,” and then he goes down on me. His fine lips wrap around me, and his extremely beautiful green eyes make contact with my blue eyes. He looks away and focuses on the lower half of me, and finishes me off until I release in his mouth. To my surprise, Harry swallows it all. “Hope you’re happy now.” He kisses me, our lips lingering for a few seconds before he pulls away.

 -x-

 “I’m extremely sorry that I walked in on you guys earlier.” Niall says to Harry and I. “I hope I didn’t ruin the moment, or something.”

 “It’s okay. You didn’t ruin the moment.” I reassure him. “We’re sorry for doing it with the door open. That was definitely a bad idea!” I laugh.

 “Lou, did you want to go Skype your friends? I have to talk to Niall about something.” Harry smiles. “We’ll join in on the call in a couple of minutes.”

 I nod and go into the living room, which, really isn’t too far from where they’re sitting in the kitchen, but oh well. I open my laptop and place it on the coffee table. “Louis!” Zayn exclaims, once I open Skype and call him. “Liam’s here with me! Liam, come here and say hi to Louis!”

“Hi, Louis! How’s Ireland?” Liam smiles in the camera.

 “It’s great! Harry got hurt in one of his matches though, so I’m staying with him until he gets better. And his friend Niall is staying with us too.” I tell him and Zayn. “They’re talking right now, but told me they’ll come on screen in a minute or two.”

 “We’ll come on now,” Harry smiles and sits on the left of me, while Niall sits on the right. Harry kisses my cheek and wraps his arm around the back of my waist. “Hi, Zayn and Liam. M’Harry, and that’s my friend Niall.”

 Liam and Zayn both wave at them, with smiles on their faces. I ask them, “how’re things going back home?”

 “Well, I saw your mum at the supermarket a few days ago, and she asked me if I knew about if you and Harry were at the shagging stage yet.” Zayn laughs. “I told her I had no clue, and it was the funniest thing ever. I was like, why would she want to know that?”

 “You go ahead and tell her that we definitely are.” Harry winks, smirking. I turn to him, my mouth wide open. “Close your mouth, babe. You’ll attract flies, and then I definitely won’t kiss you goodnight.”

 “I can’t believe you just told my friends that we’re shagging!” I laugh, slapping his arm playfully. “Christ, Harry. Zayn honestly will tell my mum!”

 “Oh, I’m sorry baby. Make-up sex to make you feel better?” He laughs beautifully, throwing his head back. “Kidding, okay, I’m sorry Louis.” He places a soft kiss on my cheek.

 “I’ve never seen this dirty sense of humor before,” I say. “Kind of like it.” And for that, Harry kisses me on the lips, whispering ‘oh do you?’ into my mouth, before slipping his tongue in.

 Niall clears his throat. “Oi, you guys! Take it in another room.”

 “Actually, yeah that would be nice. I kind of want to talk to Niall, if you don’t mind.”

Liam smiles shyly.

 “Ooooh!” I exclaim. “Harry, c’mon, let’s leave them to talk.” I drag him into his bedroom. “Maybe Liam likes him!” I say. “Oh my god, that would be so cute! We have to think of a couple name for them — oh, oh I got it! N for Niall, right, right? Okay, yes, and then ee-um, for Liam! N-i-a-m!”

 “What’s our couple name, babe?” Harry asks me, rubbing his hands along my thighs.

 “I thought of two. L for Louis, and -arry for Harry. So, it’d be Larry. Or, Lou and then your r-r-y, so it’d be Lourry.” I explain. “I think Lourry’s cuter, but Larry’s easier to pronounce. Lourry doesn’t feel right on the tongue — and oh my god, I just wonder what they’re talking about!”

 Minutes later, Niall comes into the bedroom. “I got his number.” He says. “He’s gonna text me after football (soccer) practice.”

 I squeal. “Oooh! Niall, aw! We came up with a ship name for you. It’s Niam! You know, like N fo—”

 “I’m sure he gets it, Lou.” Harry smiles. “Congrats, Ni. Get it in.”

 Niall blushes. “Shut up, he’s cute, okay?”

 “Oh, this is so cute. What if we went on double dates and stuff? Aw!” I exclaim.

  “Louis, you’re embarrassing him.” Harry tells me. “Let him go text Liam,

and we’ll watch a movie or something, yeah?”

 “Yeah, okay.”

a/n:

this may or may not have sucked? i’m not really sure?

well, vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 123 16
When prince Louis is betrothed to Eleanor Styles, he finds himself falling for a certain curly haired boy instead. (It's shitty at the beginning but...
529 21 26
A 21 football player by the name Louis Tomlinson, meets a 19 year old boy named Harry Styles. They become friends and as time went by Louis questions...
897 6 15
Harry Styles is really popular, and Louis Tomlinson is the gay kid who gets bullied by Harry. Harry has this huge secret crush on Louis. Louis is so...
30.4K 1.3K 89
Meet Harry Styles. A well known boxer. Fit body bad attitude. Cocky and arrogant. Meet Louis Tomlinson. Fun carefree. Club owner/Bartender. Full of s...