Chapter 07

I know nothing about soccer, so I apologize if I got something wrong.

Kaity will be writing the next two chapters since I wrote the this one and chapter 6

-Claire

****

I blinked my eyes sleepily as the light shone through the window and right into my eyes, waking me from my deep sleep. I stumbled out of bed and searched in my suitcase for some decent clothes. I settled on a t-shirt and my favorite pair of skinny jeans.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and put in my contacts before going to find Harry. I found him sitting on the couch laughing at something on TV. I paused for a minute and admired the way he threw his head back and his eyes scrunched up when he laughed. It was adorable. I shuffled forward and Harry's head whipped around.

"Oh hey, Lou! You finally awake?"

I quickly glanced at the time and almost choked when I saw it was half past noon.

"Oh my god! I had no idea it was this late. Why didn't you wake me? The flight must have my sense of time all out of whack. I'm a horrible guest. How long have you been up?"

"Louis! You're rambling." He laughed.

"Sorry." I looked down at my feet and frowned.

"I knew the flight would make you tired so I let you sleep. I'm not mad."

I saw his feet getting closer, but I didn't look up from my bare feet. He called my name softly, but I ignored him. He bent down and stepped closer until he was looking up at me, grinning. I couldn't help but grin back as we both straightened up. I met his eyes and an embarrassing giggle erupted from my mouth. I blushed furiously and waited for Harry to make fun of me.

Instead he stepped closer until we were inches apart and smiled deviously.

"You have the cutest giggle, you know that?"

I didn't get a chance to reply as he moulded his lips to mine. It was over far too quickly, but I tried not to look too disappointed. I would take what I could get.

He took my hand and led me back to the couch where I cuddled into his side. It just felt so natural to be there with him like that. I smiled to myself and kissed Harry's neck gently.

"When's our date?"

"Tonight. I wanted you to come this week for a reason. I remembered you telling me how much you loved that one soccer team and I happen to know one of the players and he got me two tickets to the game tonight."

"Are you serious?" I bounced in my seat and stared up at Harry in awe. "That's awesome! Thank you."

"Anything for you babe." He winked, sending a tingle down my spine. "We're leaving at six. The game starts at eight."

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. For the next few hours we just sat together on the couch, Harry's arm around my shoulders and mine around his waist. We watched TV and occasionally we would share a chaste kiss. It was nice.

"I'm gonna go get ready for our date, you should probably do the same." Harry sighed.

We both went to our separate rooms to get ready. Once the water in the shower was warm enough I stripped off my clothes and hopped under the stream of water. After I finished cleansing myself I wrapped my lower half in a towel and went to decide what to wear.

I brought two outfits, but I just couldn't decide which one. The first one was black skinny jeans and and an emerald dress shirt. The other was my skin tight dark wash jeans (they make my bum look great) and a purple t-shirt which was also tight. After much debating I decided on the second outfit.