Chapter 27

I walked into the living room and sat on the coffee table. Harry was sitting on the couch, looking at me, and I was looking back at him. “Harry, I am in love with you.” I said. He tilted his head to the side as if to question me. He said he knew, he said he obviously knew and he laughed about it. He said he loved me too. “No,” I shook my head. “I am in love with you, Harry. It’s deeper than ‘I love you’ I am in love with you. I’m in so deep. Watching your live-stream the other day, hearing you talk about me like that, stand up for me like that, I just kind of knew. It’s cliche as fuck how deep I’m in with you, but I can’t help it. I am so in love with you.”

Harry’s smile was wider than the pacific ocean. He didn’t touch me, hug me, or kiss me because none of that was necessary at a time like that. He smiled, and smiled, and just kept on smiling until the red of his cheeks was too prominent to ignore and he giggled like a little girl. His sweater paw lifted up to his face and he hid himself behind it, still giggling. He told me, “Louis, I am so in love with you.”

Niall walked in from his bedroom, hair messed up in a way that you could tell he and Liam had gone hardcore the night before. Liam trailed behind him with a smirk on his face, which added to the assumption. “Yeah, we get it. You guys are so in love with each other. You fuck every night and morning. You can’t go five minutes away from each other. It’s fucking obvious.”

“We haven’t had sex in a couple weeks, actually.” I said.

“Yeah, ‘s been about two.” Harry said.

Niall fake gasped. “Oh no, how have you survived?”

“Been wanking off like crazy lately.” Harry laughed. “Seriously, that’s how I have really survived. I knew Lou didn’t want to engage in that kind of stuff while he was dealing with his stepdad and just about everything else, so, I would go into the bathroom to get myself off because I mean, I still needed to feel something... I can assure you though, it didn’t feel as good as you riding me, babe.” He winked at me.

“Woah, way too much information, pal.” Niall said.

I laughed, stood up from the coffee table and walked around to the back of the couch. I got behind Harry, played with a few of his messy brown curls. His hair was way too long for his own good, but that was beside the point. “Want to sneak off into the bathroom?” I whispered in his ear.

The thing was, I had been feeling a lot better since Harry had spoken of me in his livestream. I was already starting to get better before then, but he helped speed up the process. Four days later, there we were, sneaking off into the bathroom to have a quick shag.

“No, babe, let’s go into the bedroom. I wanna talk to you about something first.” Harry whispered back. He stood up and walked around to the back of the couch where I was. I felt a light squeeze of my ass, followed by seeing Harry smiling down and winking at me. I followed him into the bedroom and shut the door behind me as he sat on the bed, against the headboard and motioned for me to sit on my lap. I straddled him, sitting pressed up against his chest. Without speaking, we made out slowly, our warm lips barely touching, then pressing firmly against each other’s. It went on in a pattern like that for a while, me trying to move closer and Harry’s arms—which found their way around my lower back and waist—tightening around me, trying to pull me closer into him. He slipped his hands under me, to hold my up by my bum. “I love you so much, Louis” was the first statement to be spoken in that room that day, and it was so cheesy. The air felt different. It felt so much warmer and so much more fresh, even in our little bedroom with his messy sheets sitting around us and our dirty clothes littering the floor. It was entirely too cliche, but I couldn’t help myself from loving every second of it. “I don’t want to fuck you,” Harry said. I was confused for a few seconds, until he continued. “I want to make love to you, as cheesy and stupid and cliche as it sounds. I want us to experience sex in the way it’s supposed to be experienced, not just messy thrusts and back-clawing moans filling the room.”

I rolled my eyes. “You are so freaking cheesy, Harry Styles.” I kissed him softly, smiling while I did. I tried to move closer up against him again, failing (again). “Take off my shirt for me, baby? I want to feel your touch. I feel like I haven’t felt it in forever.” And when he touched me, I knew I hadn’t. Not like that at least. His hands were like iced veins that ran cold through my body, making chills run down my spine until I shivered at his touch. I smiled and slowly took Harry’s shirt off of his body as he lifted off mine.

We removed our remaining clothing articles and threw them on the floor. Harry picked me up off of his lap and set me beside him. He moved to be right before me and pushed me down until I was laying there underneath him. He spread my legs, smiling and not losing eye contact with me. “You’re so pretty like this Lou. You’re literally glowing with happiness right now.”

I reached for his arms, those long, long, long, muscular arms. “I just love you so much, Harry. I want this so bad. I want to be loved by you.” I pulled him down and kissed him again. I loved making out with him like that, so softly and carefully. It was like each kiss was pinpointed to make me feel some way, and it felt damn good. I slid my cold hands around the warm skin of Harry’s back. “I’m ready, H.” I breathed.

Harry nodded. His lips left my lips for merely a few seconds as he slowly pressed himself into me. I whimpered at the touch. “You’d think you’d be used to me by now, baby.” Harry laughed, his angelic smile lighting up with his eyes before me. He left me to adjust until I nodded and he started to thrust a bit lightly into me.

His lighter thrusts became harder, but still they were soft at the same time. It was the perfect mix of sex and making love. I moaned a quiet oh to which Harry smiled and places a kiss to the top of my head. “I’m gonna pick up the pace a little bit, yeah?” Harry said. “You’re okay with that, baby?” I nodded and looked into his eyes, drunkenly in love with him. It was the kind of love like the ones in the movies, where you feel drunk off of their kisses and the sound of their voice. It was so goddamn cliche, but again, I wasn’t going to deny that I loved it.

Harry’s thrusts started to become faster, harder. He fucked me like he always did, but there was still that sense of love in it. I wrapped my legs around his waist, Harry tightened my grip like that around him and thrusted faster, his large hands pressed against the headboard, holding himself up. He moaned lowly. I let out a series of small oh’s that Harry loved so much. “You’re doing so good, baby.” He praised, kissing the corner of my lips. “Louis, I’m so close, I need to go harder.”

“It’s okay,” I moaned out as he already started to. He wasn’t looking for my approval, he needed to get off. The sight of him like that, thrusting hard above me, his eyes squinted shut and his lips pressed in a fine line was enough to get me letting go all over my chest. I rubbed myself slowly as I came, and Harry started to let go as well into me. We didn’t even try to hold in our moans any longer. The two of us were a mess. We were a panting, moaning, sticky, white mess during our climax.

As the last of me spilled out onto my chest, I overheard Niall say to Liam just outside the door, “the British are cumming.” Niall and Liam both bursted out laughing, until Liam shushed his Irish boyfriend, warning him that Harry and I could probably hear them.

“We can.” Harry said.

I moaned softly. “Clean me up, babe?” I asked Harry, who was still breathing heavily, collapsed beside me on his back, legs spread out and hands holding his beating heart. He smiled and nodded. Before getting a towel from the drawer in his nightstand, he dipped his finger into my come and licked it from there. “Harry!” I squeaked. “You can’t just do that.” Harry giggled and grabbed a hand towel from the drawer of his nightstand beside the bed. He wiped off my chest and my bum for me, as well as our two dicks. He went over to his bureau, tossed me a pair of boxers and grabbed one for himself. “Hey, these are yours!” I said, looking down at the pair of oversized boxers that hung to about my knees. “I love them.”

“And I love you.” Harry smiled and kissed me quickly. I groaned. “No, you do not get to groan about this being cliche after what we just did.”

“You have used enough clicheness on me today to last me a year and half, Harry Styles.” I laughed, pointing a finger at him.

“I love you so much, Louis.” He kissed me again. “So, so, so much!” He pushed me back onto the bed and started to tickle me. I tried to hit, punch and kick him, but he stopped all of my limbs.

“You know I hate it when you tickle me!” I couldn’t help but start laughing at him. His fingers danced around my sides. His touch was staticy and ticklish, and I absolutely hated it. “Harry, come on, this isn’t fair!” I cried, still giggling under him. He pushed my arms completely back so that they were flat on the bed, above my head. Our lips met yet again, pressing into a series of harsh kisses until he left mine cold and alone for his fingers to start tickling me again.

“I loooooooove you, Louis!” He chirped. He smiled and tapped my nose lightly. “No really, I really do.” And it was amazing to see him like this.

A/N: after the past few sad/angsty-ish chapters i thought i’d make this. starts slow and soft and pretty, and then just cute and light and airy. yep. hope you guys liked it. :-)

looooove you guys. :-)
if you love me you should totally check out my new story on my profile. ‘s gonna be rad as hell, i hope. (self promo lol oops sry)

yeah ok :-)
-kaity / @bradfords