Chapter 14 (Part 1)

I stretched my arms above my head then attempted to sit up, but the bed was warm and comfy, so I laid back down for a few extra minutes. I finally forced myself to get up when I smelt bacon coming from the kitchen. I bounded into the kitchen in just my boxers, ready to jump on Harry’s back and surprise him, but I skidded to a halt when I saw a blonde boy already standing next to Harry. A little too close, might I add. I cocked my head to the side, trying to remember where I had seen him before.

I grunted in annoyance once I realized it was Niall from the skype I had with Harry a few weeks previous.. His head whipped around and I shrieked, running back into Harry and I’s room and throwing on some clothes. Harry was the only one I wanted to see me in my boxers, or without.

I bumped into him on my way back to the kitchen and he pulled me into a hug before kissing the tip of my nose.

“Morning sunshine.” He grinned.

“Why is Niall here?” I asked as sweetly as possible.

“Said he was bored.” He shrugged. “Don’t worry, he’ll probably leave once he finishes breakfast. He loves food.”

I forced a smile as he connected our lips. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip, but I pulled away.

“I’ve got morning breath still. I’m gonna go brush my teeth then I’ll meet you in the kitchen.”

Harry went back into the kitchen with Niall while I peed, brushed my hair and teeth, and washed my hands.

“Niall stop!” Harry swatted at Niall’s hand and I laughed out loud at the look on Niall’s face. He looked like a puppy that had been kicked.

I nonchalantly slid between Harry and Niall and pressed myself against Harry’s side. He slipped one arm around my shoulders and used the other to stir the eggs on the stove.

It had been two weeks since the accident so his doctor said he could use his arm as long as he was careful. He still couldn’t box, which secretly made me happy because we got to spend more time together. I know that sounds selfish but I would be going home in a week, so I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. He still had another month left in Ireland before he was back home. And even then he was always traveling either for matches or for training.

He hummed a tune I didn't recognize as he flipped the egg over.

"Harry?"

"Yes?" He smirked.

I pinched his hip lightly and he chuckled. "Did you take your antibiotics yet?"

"You have no faith in me." He pouted. "I took them right when I woke up."

"Just making sure." I stretched my neck to kiss the side of his lips. He turned at the last second making it an actual kiss that lasted slightly longer than than a peck would have.

"Your cuteness disgusts me." Niall scowled.

I blushed and turned my head away from Niall so he wouldn't see. I had always been shy about displaying affection in front of people. I had only had a few boyfriends and I never kissed them in public. I would hold hands, but as soon as someone gave me a disgusted look I would shove my hands into my pockets.

"Here's your food Niall."

Niall made a gleeful noise and almost knocked me down trying to get to his plate. I noticed another plate sitting beside his, so I took a strip of bacon from it.

"That was mine." Harry chuckled.

I grabbed another piece and held it to his mouth. He accepted it happily and bit my fingers playfully, making me giggle.

He finished my egg soon and we joined Niall. He was in the recliner so Harry and I took the couch.

"Can I hire you to be my personal chef?" Niall said with his mouth full, making me grimace.

Harry laughed as he stuffed a piece of egg into his mouth.

"You're lucky he's your boyfriend. You can make him cook for you." Niall frowned. "He made me a chocolate cake a few days ago. it was heavenly."

I raised an eyebrow at Harry. He shrugged, leaning over to kiss my cheek. “I’ll make you one if you want. Hell, I’d make twenty if you asked.” He bit gently at my ear, causing me to shiver.

“If you guys wanna fuck I’ll leave.” Niall said awkwardly.

I choked on my milk and Harry patted me on the back gently. “Niall.” Harry hissed. “I told you not to mention it.”

I regained my composure and straightened up, swatting Harry’s hand away.

“Are you alright?” He asked sweetly.

I nodded, stuffing another piece of bacon in my mouth angrily. Niall had no right. I wanted him to leave, not only because he was highly inappropriate, but also because I had a feeling he fancied Harry. Then I got an idea. I swallowed my food quickly then grabbed Harry’s face and kissed him. I held him there and continued to move my lips against his sloppily.

Niall cleared his throat awkwardly, but he didn’t move. I stepped up my game then. I straddled Harry’s lap, ignoring his protests. I knew I had him when he let out a particularly loud moan as I bit his bottom lip.

“I’m just gonna go.”

I heard a chair scrape across the floor, then the door closed. I finally released Harry, but I didn’t move off his lap.

“That wasn’t very nice.” He tried to sound reprimanding, but he had a smile on his face so it didn’t really work.

I didn’t want him to know I didn’t like his friend, so I played it off. “Sorry, you’re just so irresistible.” I winked.

He rolled his eyes playfully, smacking my bum. I hopped off his lap and held out my hand to help him up.

We left the plates at the table and went to cuddle on the couch while watching some show called Supernatural. It was actually pretty interesting and one of the main characters Dean was really good looking. I voiced this opinion out loud and Harry agreed with me. I was surprised he didn’t get jealous, but I didn’t complain. We were allowed to look at other guys. I knew he wouldn’t cheat and neither would I.

“Louis? Will you go out to dinner with me tomorrow?” He asked out of the blue.

“Of course.” I grinned.

We shared a quick kiss then I made him lie down. I was halfway on top of him since the couch was so small, but we didn’t care.

Supernatural was having a marathon and once we had watched one episode we got hooked and ended up watching all the rest.

At the end of Season 9 when Sam was dying and the angels were falling from heaven Harry and I were on the edge of our seats. Unfortunately that was the end of the marathon. My mouth dropped open and I looked at the TV in awe.

“Seriously?! That’s it?”

“What? No!” Harry bellowed.

We stared at each other with wide eyes, trying to make sense of what just happened. His eyes flashed to the clock on the wall and he snorted.

“It’s 3 AM.” He laughed. “We can go online and watch the rest tomorrow.”

I decided to wait until the morning to shower since I was so tired, so I instantly flopped onto the bed once I had stripped down to my boxers. Harry showered then joined me, wrapping his long limbs around me.

With his warm breath fanning over the back of my neck I fell into a peaceful sleep.