Chapter 06

A/N Hi guys!! It's Claire:) I worked really hard to finished this chapter before I go on vacation tomorrow. (I'll be without internet for a week:( ) You're welcome.

****

"Zayn get over here! You're supposed to be helping me pack, not giving heart eyes to my mirror!" I grumbled.

Zayn rolled his eyes, but came over and helped me stuff clothes into my suitcase. Zayn sat on the top while I zipped it closed.

"Jesus Lou, you'd think you were leaving for a year or something."

"Hey! I need to look good and I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear." I whined. "I'm still not sure if I picked the right things."

"It'll be fine. You two will fall in love, get married, and have six children. Now let's go. Got your ticket?"

"Yeah..." I raised an eyebrow. "But why six?" I laughed.

I pulled the folded up piece of paper out of my pocket and waved it at Zayn. He shrugged in response to my question and left my room. I glanced around my room, trying not to forget anything important. I grabbed my glasses. I hated wearing them, but I knew my contacts would bother me sooner or later.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind having kids with Harry. He seems like the fatherly type. Besides, I love kids.

I lugged my suitcase down the stairs and threw it into Zayn's trunk. He was driving me to the airport. I climbed into the passenger seat and Zayn backed out of my driveway.

I told my parents and sisters goodbye earlier in the day, but I still texted my mum to let her know I was leaving. She wished me good luck and I thanked her.

When we got to the airport Zayn helped me find my plane, then gave me a brotherly hug.

"Be safe alright?" Zayn sighed.

"Zayn, I'm not a little kid. I'll be fine."

"No. I mean be safe." He pulled a small square out of his pocket and tossed it at me.

I quickly gasped and hid the condom in my pocket. How dare he do that to me in the middle of a crowded airport! How did he even get that through security? We had to empty our pockets!

"Zayn!" I hissed.

Zayn chuckled, but before I could give it back to him he was walking back through security. I sighed and grabbed my carry on and boarded the plane. I unzipped my bag and pulled out my earphones, plugging them into my ipod then putting the buds in my ears. A bald man sat beside me, but he didn't say anything, just pulled out his laptop and started typing. He was wearing a suit, so I guessed he was working or something.

I decided to pull out my laptop as well and I plugged my earphones into it instead. I pulled up skype and called Harry. He answered after three rings with a smile.

"Hey Lou! You on the plane?" He chirped.

"Yep! I think we're about to take off."

"I can't wait until you land." He grinned. "It's so wonderful here. I just know you'll love it."

"Yeah mate, It's the craic!" An Irish voice said from somewhere behind Harry.

Suddenly a blonde boy was sitting in Harry's lap and waving at me. I was a bit taken aback, and jealous. He was sitting on Harry's lap after all. His eyes were a little darker than mine, almost a sapphire color and he was skinny and pale. He wasn't bad looking which only made me more jealous.

"Get off me Niall." Harry laughed and shoved Niall off of him. "This is Niall. He's my managers nephew."

"Hi Niall, I'm Louis." I forced a smile at the blonde lad.