Chapter 11

I hope you like this chapter, it’s not my best.
--Kaity

“Louis—Louis!” I heard my name being whispered in my ear. “Babe—Louis—Lou, c’mon.” The whispering continued. “Please get up, babe. You’re hurting me.”

I shuffled around and heard a grunted moan come from the same direction the whispering was coming from. I finally forced my eyes open and realized I was still lying on top of Harry, his arms around the lower end of my waist, touching my bum just a teeny bit, (But I can’t say I didn’t like it.) and he was smiling up at me. We kissed for a good few seconds, but then pulled away as Harry asked me to get up.

“Aw babe,” I kneeled next to the couch. His head turned to me and I kissed his cheek. “If I was hurting you, you should’ve just pushed me off the couch entirely!” We both laughed as I hugged his aching body. He smiled fondly at me and asked politely if I could make him some breakfast. “Or we could go out to breakfast,” I suggested.

“Oh, I don’t know Lou—the paparazzi are everywhere and if they see me—” I flashed him the puppy-dog-look with my wide eyes, pouty lip and everything. He grunted, but smiling just told me “fine.”

“Yay!” I shouted. “Let’s get dressed and then I’ll drive us, yeah?”

“Sounds good.” Harry smiled. “But one thing—erm, can you um—help me? It took me a long time, as you know, yesterday to get my clothes on and I don’t wanna keep you waiting for me.” I giggled at his words and the fact that he was blushing like crazy.

I pulled his shirt over his head and helped him with unbuttoning his pants. “Close your eyes, I’m taking off my boxers.” He giggled, blushing even more fiercely. I covered my eyes with my hands, and may have peeked out just a tiny little bit. I felt my own cheeks starting to heat up though, so I covered my hands again to hopefully stop the blushing. “Okay you can look now.” He said after getting his boxers on. I looked over him, shirtless and only in his plaid boxers. I had always wanted Harry, but after secretly seeing what was underneath those boxers, I wanted them off even more. “Babe, you’re staring.” He told me. I looked down shyly at the ground and saw his feet shuffle towards me. His finger grazed my chin, pulling my face up and he connected our lips in a sweet kiss. Our tongues started to go wild in each other’s mouths, I stifled a moan and Harry tightened his grip around my waist with his good arm, pulling me closer into his chest, our hot bodies touching in close contact.

“Harry no,” I pulled away as his hand lowered to my ass. “Not now. It’s only been a few days and even though I love you, you’re also hurt, remember?”

He frowned, but agreed with me. “You're right. Sorry Louis."

"No need to be sorry," I smiled, then kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, you know. It's just, we can't right now."

"I love you too." Harry kissed me on the lips. I never pulled away when he expected, so we caught ourselves in a soft, deep kiss.

I continued to help Harry with his clothes, buttoning and zipping his jeans for him after he jumped and wiggled around trying to get them on. My fingers accidentally brushed along his erm... package as I did so. Then I helped him with getting his shirt on, even though yesterday was ridiculously hilarious when he couldn't get untangled from the sleeves. "I'll go get dressed, and then we can go, yeah?" I said finally. Harry nodded and went in the bathroom to brush his teeth, comb his hair and wash up. He soon ended up at my bedroom door as I was about to close it.

"Do you need some help too?" He winked, laughing. I guessed he was joking, but I said yes anyway. He looked surprised, but soon smiled. "Oh! Okay!"