Chapter 18

I relaxed against Harry's chest as I settled into the warm water in his large bathtub. He had insisted that we take a bath instead of a shower because it was supposed to be more relaxing. He even lit a scented candle.

He gently washed my hair and when it was clean he kissed the back of my head and trailed more down my neck and across my shoulder.

" 'm sorry I made you come get me. I just needed you. You always make me feel better."

"I'd do anything to be with you. That's what boyfriends are for. I'm always gonna be here for you."

"Why do you have to be so damn sweet?" I tried to sound upset but my grin said otherwise. He kissed the side of my lips and I giggled. "You're giving me a cavity."

"That was awful Lou." He nipped my neck making a love bite.

"Look who's talking. Your jokes are terrible! No offense." I added quickly.

He released my neck and pushed me forward so he could wash his own hair and I watched fascinated as it straightened then curled right back up like a spring.

I pulled one curiously and he moaned leaning into my hand. "Oh." My eyes widened. "You kinky boy."

He blushed and stated down at the bubbles, pushing them around with his fingers.

"Hey, I was only joking." I tilted his chin up making him look me in the eyes. "What is it?"

He ran a soapy hand through his wet mop of hair before sighing and leaning against the side of the tub.

"Hair pulling and dirty talk are two things thart I enjoy. A lot. But I don't want to freak you out and the other day when we were on Skype you said you didn't like dirty talk." He said quietly, almost like he was ashamed.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't feel comfortable doing it. You sound hot when you do it but I sound retarded or something. I like the hair pulling one though. That could come In handy." I winked.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with." He glanced up shyly and I turned around, sitting between his legs again.

"Maybe we could try sexting first. You know, work up to doing it face to face."

"Yeah? I want you to be comfortable with me." He hooked his chin over my shoulder.

I closed my eyes, inhaling his scent and leaning fully against his broad, toned chest.

I always felt a little insecure when we were naked. He was all muscles and tanned skin whereas I was pale and flabby. I wasn't fat but I didn't have visible muscles except my biceps, but they didn't even begin fo compare to Harry's.

"What are you thinking about? He murmred, rubbing circles on my tummy.

"You." I answered honestly.

He gripped my jaw, turning my head to kiss my lips then he grabbed a wash cloth and wet it.

He asked me to face him so I did and he gently wiped my face and chest clean. The rest of me was submerged under water so it was already clean enough. I rinsed the washcloth and did the same for him, tugging his hair playfully.

He pouted when I avoided his kiss.

"Not tonight baby." I sighed. I cold tell he was getting excited and I isn't want to take things that far.

He nodded understanding and helped me up and out of the tub. He wrapped me in a fluffy white towel and I dried myself off.

I thought about the way my mum used to tuck me into bed when I was little and tears once again pooled in my eyes. I quickly exited the bathroom and dug through my boxes, searching for some underwear.