My Life With Justin Bieber

By TammyGirly

Beauty Model Andrea Nelson is having Her 20th Bday in one of LA's hottest clubs when Justin Bieber shows up... More

Chapter 1- The Start
Chapter 2- Run Away Love
Chapter 3- San Diego Night
Chapter 4- Fiesty Encounter
Chapter 5- Escape To His Hotel
Chapter 6- Justin's Mind
Chapter 7- The Night's Passion
Chapter 8- We Did What?
Chapter 9- Perfect Day
Chapter 10- There's a Secret
Chapter 11- Marcus
Chapter 12- Lost in Confusion
Chapter 13- Rough Morning
chapter 14- Stressful
Chapter 15- The Truth
Chapter 16- Anti Climatic
Chapter 17- Its Official.
Chapter 18 Gorgi Calls
Chapter 19- Pattie Knows
Chapter 20- Fall
Chapter 21 Pool Side
Chapter 22- The Boys
Chapter 23 Car Ride
Chapter 24- Date Part 1
Chapter 25 Date Part Two
Chapter 26- Explanation
Chapter 27- Welcome To The Family
Chapter 28 Magazine Stress
29- Mixed Emotions
30- Unbelievable
Chapter 31 -I Knew You Were Trouble
32- Curiosity
33- Swiftly Kissed?
34- Confession(s)
Chapter 35- Friendships & Relationships
Chapter 36- Night Lights
I Love You Too
38- Trust Me
Chapter 39- Nothing Makes Sense
40- Emotional Wrecks
Chapter 42- General Hospital
Chapter 43- Worried About Nothing
Authors Note..
Chapter 44- Bets
Chapter 45- Happy Frustrations
Chapter 46- I Dream Panama
Chapter 47- You're Not Mad?
Chapter 49- Campfire News
Chapter 48- Will You?
Chapter 50- I Do
SEQUEL!!!
Update!!!

Chapter 41- It Got Real

1.9K 41 6
By TammyGirly

Selena POV

I woke up suddenly out of my sleep to the sound of a loud BUZZ from my cell phone. I stretched and looked down to see who was interupted my perfect slumber. I didn't bother looking at the caller I.D. I simply picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I asked in a raspy voice. I was barely able to focus.

"Hey, Selena! W-what's going in with you?" A familiar voice slurred through the phone. I could hear drunk giggles from her while she awaited a reply from me.

Not again..

"What is it?" I sighed getting annoyed. "Who are drinking with?" I pretty much demanded. She always bullshits around when she's drunk.

"Huuh? Drinkling?" She gasped, slurring dumbly. "No! I just waannit  to call you pretty lady. *hiccups* We like n-never hang anymore."

"Yeah, I guess we don't. What do you want?" I whined really regreting answering the phone. I looked over to the white alarm clock on my night stand. 5:45am

"You, aahm, feel the need to know my secrets?" She asked, so sure that she was sounding sober. Fail.

"This better not stupid."

"Okay! Listen closely.." She whispered blowing unnecessary breath in her line of the phone. "You listenin'?"

"Yeah! Just tell me already!" I snapped becoming impatient with her games.

"Justin Bieber is pregnant!" She spat bitterly and my eyes shot right open, fully waking me up.

"What did you just say?" My heart raced as I hopped off my bed to see is Justin was still asleep in the next room over. He looked adorable tangled in the soft bedroom cover. I stood in the doorway.

"Yup. I couldn't figure it out, but I knew he had a secret!" She ranted on pissing me off. Maybe she's just too drunk to understand what hell she's talking about.

"What makes you say this?" I asked bitting my bottom lip. My eyes stayed locked on Justin while he slept.

"I dunno know if you know *hiccups* But I couldn't get Justin to have sex with me after he came back to California." She griped. "I guess he's in la-love with that bitch!"

"Whoa? Wait a minute! What the fuck is your problem? I don't understand what you're saying." I whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake Justin. I paced the hallway back and forth listening to this load of bullshit I was being told.

She giggled again. "Ohh right! We never told you that we fucked on the regular. Mmmh, he was always so good!" She giggled again. "Now that he's with that Megan, Angie, or whatever the whores' name is- He won't even touch me... It was soo much easier when he was w-with you. Fun, fun times."

My eyes filled with tears, and I really couldn't believe anything I was hearing. I bit down on my lip accidently too hard. The taste blood was in my mouth, but I didn't  care. I slipped on a robe and my fluffy slippers. I walked down the hallway and went into Justin's room.

"And now, I'll do anything to get that old Justin back... That's why I leaked the secret to the press!" She slurred, laughing devilish to me. My eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets hearing that.

"Hello? Shheleeennna?" She asked after not hearing a response. I couldn't say anything to her. She's one of my best friends.. how could she do this to me. I hung up the phone.

I sat on the edge of the bed that Justin still slept on. Tears blurred my vision as I stared at him. I knew he wasn't faithful the whole time, but I didn't know he was that low! We were together for two damn years, and I was stupid enough not catch him fucking my best friend!

My emotions hardened and I wipe my tears with the back of my hand. I walked over to the middle of the bed and took a good look a Justin. Taking a deep breath, I pressed my lips together raising my hand to slap Justin with all the force I could muster!

As soon as my hand made contact with his face, Justin's hold body flexed as he put his hand on his cheek were I just slapped.

"What the FUCK!" He yelled at me in shock. I watched as he heaved up and down in the bed. But I didn't give two shits! I snatched the covers off of his body revealing his abs and tattoos. Tears fell from my eyes as I threw pillows off the bed and shoving Justin around.

"Selena stop! What are you doing!?" He shouted, grabbing my arms from hitting him again. His eyes sparkled in confusion and I didn't dare look up at him. It would only anger me more.

He gently shook my arms. "Look at me! What's going on?" His breathing was uneven. I sobbed trying my hardest not cry anymore. Justin sighed releasing my arms and pulling me on his lap. He placed a hand on my chin pulling my face towards him.

"Tell me what's going on." He said wiping stray tears away. I cleared my throat to speak.

"You need to leave." I said grimly. I managed to slide of off his lap and pick up his shirt off the hard wood floor beside the bed. "Here, put this on and go. We don't have to mention this to anyone. We can forget this even happened."

I took a few steps away as he picked up his shirt. His irritation showed with every movement he made. He didn't bother to put the shirt on. He shoved passed me and headed for the stairs. I brushed my hair out of my face, placing a hand on my stomach and breathingly deeply to calm down.

What the fuck just happened?

I watched from the bottom of my staircase as key snatched his keys off the counter, walk past me, towards the front door. Justin took a deep breath before turning to face me. A faint ouline of my handprint burned the left side of his cheek. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have hit him at all.

"I don't fucking know what just happened, but don't ever fucking hit me again. I don't give a fuck about-" Justin began to yell at me, but he caught himself. He clenched his fists together squeezing them until his knuckles turn white. I was scared of him at this point. I've never seen him this angry with me.

A headache started to form directly in the center of my forehead from all the stress. "Taylor Swift." I mumbled, remembering the reason I attacked him in the first place.

"What?" Justin spat at me, like the name Taylor Swift disgusted him.

I bit my lip again, choosing to be careful with my words. "How long did you keep this from me?" I asked expecting a direct answer.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Justin mumbled at the floor. Then I knew it was true. Justin is a terrible liar, especially when he knows he's been caught.

"How LONG were you fucking her behind my back, Justin?" I asked through gritted teeth. Justin let out a sigh and shook his head in disbelief.

"I never meant to hurt you." He whispered to me. "It was never meant to escalate or amount to anything. I swear.". Justin stated solemnly. He pressed his lips in a thin line, fighting any unnecessary emotions that could explode at any moment.

"So, basically the whole time?" I asked with my heart sinking. I couldn't  imagine how bad the whole truth is.

"No, not the whole time. A couple months before our one year anniversary." He admitted fighting tears in his eyes.

I refuse to cry again...

"Mmh." I shook my head, still holding on to the little bit of peace I had left in my soul. "So, everything was true? All the whispering from the team, everything in the media and at the parties you went to... All true?

"Most of it... yeah... I'm sorry Selena." He said with his head bowed in shame.

"And now, six months later you get a girl pregnant! Nice. You know you kill me sometimes. You really do. I used to sit up all night crying and worrying about you. Guess you never really cared.. I seen all the signs, and I still didn't care. Because I genuinely loved you. Now, finding this out just really opens my eyes to how stupid and naive I was." I ranted fighting harder to not cry again.

I saw one tear slide down Justins face. "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. You were everything to me, but you can't put the blame all on me for our fucked up relationship. You had your share of fuck ups and cheating! Not to mention, six months later you're pregnant too!" He glowered at me, defending his ways.

"Only after you hurt me! What was I suppose to do, Justin? Sit and rot while you had the time of your life? I don't think so! And my pregnancy has nothing to do with you and I - We hadn't spoken in months, and by then I was already dating Josh for awhile." I argued back, telling him off for even trying to compare our situations.

"While we were together too.. I know.. Well, you know what? Fuck it! It didn't work out and this is closure. I've spent so much time feeling guilty for being the way I am- and I'm done with it. I'm Justin fucking Bieber and I'm not perfect! Now, that I'm becoming a father in matter of time, I can't dwell on the past. Taylor Swift, I'll admit was the worst mistake of my life! I'm sorry I wasn't man enough to tell you about the affair. You didn't deserve to find out this way. And for that I truly apologize for, but that's not gonna change the past. So? I don't know." He said giving up on arguing me.

I he stared at me and the answer was clear now. "We move on. We screwed it up forever. Even though we're trying to forget this, love will remember. If we don't ." I said feeling a new feeling of emptiness. I know it inside my heart that love will remember.

He nodded his head and he turned to the front door twisting it open to walk out forever. "Justin wait!" I called out to him.

He turned around licking his lips, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"It was Taylor who told..." I let him know so this visit wasn't just a complete choatic mess.

Justin left the door open and hugged me one last time before leaving. Just as Justin let go of me, a voice from the front door caused us to leap a foot away each other.

"What the fuck!" Andrea screamed.

**********

Andrea POV

Ryan drove the entire way to San Diego only taking bathroom breaks that were mostly for me. I called Justin every moment I could, and when I woke up from the naps on the trip. It was like he never existed when I was trying to get a hold of him. As we began to see more and more Welcome to San Diego signs on the road, I figured it was time to text Mark...

To Mark:

Hey, we're in San Diego.. Stopping at the nearest McDonlds for breakfast.. Meet us there.

From Mark

Well, that was quick. Okay nearest one to me is on Laney St. across from a tanning salon. Be there in 10 mins.

To Mark

K.

****

Ryan parked in the parking lot at the McDonalds on Laney St.- like Marcus said one would be. There were only about six cars also stopped in the parking lot. Probably employees because other than those cars, it was completely dead outside. I tried texting Justin and sighed when I never got a response.

"Hey, I'm sure he's fine, Andrea. Let's just eat and get things settled, then we can try reaching him again." Ryan prompted trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go inside, I'm starving!" I said grabbing my purse. My hair was a sinful mess and I wore black leggings and a giant pink pull over hoodie to cover my baby bump. Ryan followed behind me, not looking bad at all. Infact, if I had to choose who dressed better at this moment- Ryan would win hands down. That's sad... He wore a black graphic shirt which was cool, and his pants were expensive Versace jeans that came out this month. He also flashed a silver diamond watch that was really impressive.

How do I let a boy out dress me?  I'm a model...

We approached the front counter in the restaraunt. The store was pretty empty besides one older guy drinking coffee in the lobby. There was a young teenage girl who leaned over the front counter reading a magazine. She was tall with green eyes and wore a high ponytail. She looked bored out her mind.

"Ahem..." Ryan cleared his throat to get her attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" The girl squealed. "I'm so embarrassed! We haven't had a customer in an hour. I got bored. I'm sorry." She explained rushing to put her magazine behind the counter. On the cover was a huge picture of Justin. My eyes got wide noticing that. I want to see what it read!

"Okay, I'm Haley and what can I get for you today?" She asked in a peppy voice.

"Ry, you go first. I didn't make up my mind yet."  I said scanning the menu board. Ryan step closer ordering himself a coffee and a breakfast sandwhich. I took my time ordering, and went with a large orange juice and the big breakfast combo.

I feel fat, its not a felony for a pregnant woman to over eat at times, right?

Haley gave us the total and Ryan insisted on paying for our food. I waited by the counter for the food while Ry went to the bathroom. I tapped my foot to an unknown rhythm waiting patiently. I spotted the magazine that the young cashier was reading before we came in.

"Hey, excuse me Haley." I said preparing to ask to skim through her magazine.

"Yes?" She smiled ready to help in anyway.

"Does that magazine have Justin Bieber on the cover?" I asked quickly. Haley smiled widely, her eyes sparkling at the mention of Justins' name. "Yes! OMG. He's my favorite person ever!" She grabbed the magazine and held it up so I could see it. "Are you a fan?" She asked handing the magazine to me.

I snorted, "Yeah, something like that." I replied scanning the front page. She wrinkled her forehead in confusion at my comment then smiled again.

"I met him once! I could've passed out... he was like an angel!" Haley gushed to me.

"Oh really? That's cool." I replied still looking to through pages. Is every belieber this infatuated??

"Yeah, my younger sister Rachael was so lucky and met him at the mall! She was his one less lonely girl of the day, and they had lunch with his girlfriend. Huh! I wish I was Justin's girlfriend." She giggled rambling on and on about Justin.

The name Rachael, for some reason sounded very familiar. "Was this like two months ago?" I asked as she passed me a tray with Ryan and I's food neatly placed on it.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" She asked handing me my orange juice.

"Lucky guess." I shrugged trading the magazine for the food. She must be Rachael's sister. It's amazing how small the world actually is. I waved goodbye as I joined Ryan in a booth.

************

"Wow, you eat a lot." Ryan laughed pointing  at my half eaten breakfast that I was still enjoying.

"Well, you try eating for two and not being hungry all the time." I replied causually, continuing to eat whatever the hell I wanted.

"I think I'll pass on that." Ryan chuckled. "So, where's this guy? Wasn't he supposed to meet us here?"

"Yeah, he should be here any minute." I checked my phone to see if Marcus had sent a text.

I had text messages from everybody else, but the people I actually needed at text from. I nodded my head no to Ryan, telling him I hadn't got a text. He tapped on the table in an anxious manner, peering through the glass window to see if any new cars parked in the lot.

"Calm down.. He'll be here." I reassured placing my hand over top of his annoying tapping one.

"I am calm." He said removing his hand from under mines. "How did you even meet this guy?" Ryan asked, his face emphasizing that he had way more questions about Mark for me.

"It's a long story, but I'll be glad when his chapter is over. I met him when Justin and I stayed at a hotel in the city. Mar-" I explained, getting startled by an unexpected voice that interupted my comment.

"I'm just a chapter in story that revolves around you? Surely, I mean much more to you than that." Marcus Sanchez chuckled taking a seat next to me. I rolled my eyes, moving as far over in the booth as possible.

I noticed Ryan's attitude stiffen as he watched Marcus say stupid things to me in my ear. I pushed him away, blushing from embarrassment.

"Ryan, this is.. Marcus... Also, known as dumb-ass." I stated slapping Mark's chest. "He's the idiot who told the media on Justin." I seethed irritatedly.

"Right and wrong." Marcus chimed in. "I am Marcus, but I'm not the idiot who told the media about Andrea's and Pop Star's baby."

Ryan nodded his head. "Sup." He stated greeting him finally. "So, if you didn't do it, the who did?" Ryan asked getting straight to the point. I concentrated on Marcus' face, waiting on a serious answer.

"Dude, I don't know." He emphasized. "I didn't even hear about it until yesterday evening. I swear." He answered completely serious.

Ryan and I glanced over each other at the same time. "I don't believe you." I stated sharply.

"Well, then you're wasting your time because I don't know who did this. It's not my fault." He defended himself. I sighed helplessly, getting irritated because I'm not getting this answers I want.

"Prove it." I said sipping my orange juice. Marcus sighed, mumbling curse words in Spanish under his breath.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Marcus replied getting irritated.

"I don't know.. just make it happen, because until you have proof, I promise I will make your life a living hell."

He chuckled lightly, "And how are you going to do that?"

"We can start with the fall release of the Vogue photoshoot. I'm great friends with the head photographer. You'd be dropped like that." I remarked snapping my fingers at the end.

"You wouldn't." He glared at me, and I smirked with satisfaction.

"I would, and not only that. I would tell the media how you harrassed me for a kiss knowing that I'm pregnant. People wouldn't like that. Justin, wouldn't like that." I grinned knowing that I was breaking him.

"Fine. I have proof that it wasn't me." Marcus seethed. He looked me in my eyes, staring as if he couldn't believe that I threatened him.

"What's the proof?" Ryan asked stealing the words right from my lips.

"Selena! I was with Selena for most of yesterday because my brother went out of town. He needed me to keep her company." He explained. "She can tell you I had nothing to do with it."

"You know Selena?" Ryan asked scratching his head.

"You know Selena?" Marcus asked back, equally confused.

"Yeah.. okay.. We all know Selena. Can we go now?" I said and the two of them just looked at me.

I sighed. "Okay, Ryan is Justins' best friend, meaning he had to have met Selena at one point or another." I said facing Marcus.

"And, the new guy that Selena is having a baby with is his brother."

Both of the guys "ohhh'ed" me when I finished explaining.

"Wow, what a small world." Marcus lightly chuckled standing up.

Idiots......

"Wait, so where do you fit in the picture?" Ryan asked as we threw our trash away. I sucked my teeth in irritation.

"You're slow." I mumbled. "Okay, I'm Justins' girlfriend... you're his best friend. Got it?" I said slowly and sarcastically. Ryan scoffed but paid attention still. "I met Marcus while Justin and I snuck away to San Diego. I told you it's a long story, Ryan."

"Point taken." Ryan settled and we walked to the front entrance of McDonald's to go and make sure Marcus isn't lying to us. The guys went to their cars and I was headed out with them until I heard my name get called. I snapped my head around, waiting for Haley to say something.

"You're Andrea.... Justins' girlfriend..?" Haley said holding the magazine open on a page with Justin and I on it. I made on a face and nodded my head.

A smile appeared on her face as she said "Omg. Oh my goshh! So, if you're here, then Justin has to be... Oh my Bieber... He's back in San Diego!!!" She exclaimed loudly, jumping up and down.

"Shhh! No sweety, Justin is not in San Diego, but yes I am his girlfriend." I said trying to keep this girl calm. I stood next to her looking at the page she had open in the magazine. Noticing her glance down at my stomach.

"So, is it true?" Haley asked with her whole demeanor changing. I raised my eyebrows and nodded slowly.

I couldn't just lie!

"But please, please.... don't tell anyone. Its bad enough that the media somehow found out." I pleaded with Haley.

"I wont," She said being honest. "I mean we all knew this would happen in Justins' life one day. Real beliebers will protect him." She said with a glint of sadness in her expression. "The secret is safe with me." She smiled, lightly nudging my baby bump.

"Thank you so much!" I whispered leaning in for a quick hug.

"I can't believe I'm hugging Justin Biebers' girlfriend! With Justins' little secret! My life!" Haley whisper-screamed, pulling me in a tighter hug.

"Alright, thank you!" I said, gently pushing out of the now awkward hug. "I'll let Justin know that Rachaels' sister Haley is awesome.. I dunno I'll try to do something special. I won't forget." I said waving goodbye.

I walked out of the store to parking lot where Ryan was waiting on me inside the car. "What took you so long?" He asked starting the car up.

"Beliebers." I smiled, feeling a new love and appreciation for Justins' fans.

************

We followed behind Marcus as he lead the way to Selenas' in his car. We drove in silence, making curves and turns into a private neighborhood. I looked outside as we slowed down, pulling up to a large drive way. I unbuckled my seat belt preparing to get out of the car. The first thing I noticed was that her front door was wide open. Secondly, a very familiar car!

I stepped out of the car without closing the door behind me. I quickly switched up the car that I thought was Justins'.

"Ryan. What the hell is Justins car doing here?!" I yelled turning to look at shocked Ryan and Marcus. I tapped my foot anxiously and walked to the door that was wide open. I didn't bother to knock, I walked right inside and my heart literally broke to peices.

Justin craddled Selena in his arms passionately with out a shirt on. Selena only wore a robe and slippers, and her hair was a mess as if they had been having sex all night. Both Selena and Justin looked as if they were in some sort of heated make out session and he was finally saying goodbye. Tears and hatred began to pump through my body.

Who the- Why the.....

"What the fuck!!" I screamed loudly. Justin leaped away from Selena, appearing surprised.

"No, baby I can explain!" Justin said rushing over to me. I tried shoving his arms off of my body, but he wouldn't let go. "Please, let me explain this."

"NO! Get off of me, Justin. Right now!" I squirmed trying to get loose from his strong grip. Tears blurred my vision as I started to feel dizzy and Ryan and Marcus rushed inside.

"Selena?" I could hear Marcus ask in the background of Justin and I's arguing.

"Its not what it looks like!" Selena explained.

I finally pushed Justin back hard enough for him to lose his grip on me. "You don't need to explain anything... I don't want to hear it!" I said backing away from Justin. I held my hands together, trying to avoid the urge to slap the fuck out Justin.

"Baby, please listen. I wasn't doing anything!" He said with anger running from his voice. "I only was here to talk to her." He said with his brown eyes shining into mines. He stepped closer.

"Yeah, we didn't do anything." Selena said in a raspy voice as if she'd been crying. Her voice pissed me off. So, the closer Justin got to me, I took a deep breath wiping a few tears, only having them replaced with fresh tears. I swung my hand back and hit Justin on the left cheek with all the anger I had built up in me. The slap echoed as I heard Marcus and Ryan say "damn"... at the amount of force I used.

Justin grabbed his face, clenching his jaw at the pain I just caused him. He punched the wall that was directly behind me. Making me jump in fear.

"Bro! Justin stop! It isn't worth it." Ryan said rushing to Justin grabbing his arm from punching the wall again. "Dude. Stop it!" Ryan wrestled with Justin as I moved out of the way so I wouldn't get knocked over.

"You didn't have to do that." Selena whispered with tears in her eyes.

I pressed my lips together so I wouldn't say anything mean to her. Although, she was the cause of everything.

Regret, anger, and hurt flashed in my body as the dizziness got worst. I stormed out of the house, walking down the street. I could barely see anything because my eyes watered too much. I had no clue where I was going, but I couldn't possibly bare being in that house any more. I clutched my stomach as I felt small pains jolt inside me.

"Andrea! Come back!" I heard Justin call after me. I didn't bother to look back, but knowing Justin, he was already running to come get me.

I coughed a couple of times before feeling my knees go weak on me. It almost felt slow motion as I was falling, but before I hit the ground Justin caught me in his arms.

**********

Justin POV

Even though, I was beyond pissed at Andrea, I couldn't let her walk out on me. I love her. I just wish she would believe me. I seem her walking down the street as I shouted after her.

"Andrea! Come back!" I shouted through the door way. She didn't bother looking back at me so I ran after her. She didn't get very far and I noticed her coughing, clutching her stomach.

Oh no! The baby!

I took a couple strides forward, catching Andrea before she fainted to the ground. I gently shook her to see if she had completely fainted. This is just like back at the hotel.. Ryan, Selena and that one guy, surrounded me as I held on to Andrea's body.

"Well, don't just fucking stand there! Somebody call for help." I commanded, not letting my grip on Andrea loosen.

"JUSTIN!" I heard a voice say. I snapped my head up to face the direction the voice had come from.

I literally see Scooter and my whole team of body guards in two big black vans parked beside me.

Shit!

"Get in the van Justin! What's going on?" Scooter yelled getting out of the van to see what trouble I caused now.

"Ryan?" He said. "Selena?" Scooter said looking back and forth

at the three.

"Who's this guy?" He questioned irritatedly.

"He's with me." Selena said referring to that one guy.

Scooter sighed, covering his face with his hands. "You three.. In the back van. And Justin.." Scooter said looking at me with disappointment.

He exhaled a deep breath. " Kenny help Andrea up, put her in the front van with me." Kenny did as he was told and so did everyone else. I followed Kenny getting in the back seat.

"No, Justin... Up front with me." Scooter said in a voice that I didn't dare question. I did as I was told and sat in the passengers seat.

"Scooter." I said, only to be cut off.

"Shut up Justin. Do you know what could've happened if it wasn't me who found you in this mess?!"

"I can explain-"

"Shut up Justin!" He said again, pissing me off this time. "You're going to tell me everything, and I mean everything! You and the other three are going to settle this once and for all." Scooter said sounding like a pissed off father with misbehaving children.

I turned around to see Kenny holding Andrea while we drove. He shot me a weak smile.

Scooter let out a small sigh again. "After, we take Andrea to the hospital." He said and I could hear the frustration in his voice. But I internally thanked him for being concerned about Andrea and glad he got to me before paparazzi could.

Shit! I'm in for it...

***********

A/N

So did shit get real or what?

Please comment and tell me what you thought.

Was this the last of Jelena?

What the hell is going on with Andrea and Justins baby?

Now, that Taylor Swift is confirmed as the snitch, What's going to happen?

Meanwhile, What is Selena's baby father going to say about this?

Is everything going to get settled?

Tweet me @xChampagneTammy for extra story deats on the story!

Comment Vote Fan!!!

~Tammy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 437 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
12.2K 625 45
"You don't know who I am?" The elevator doors start closing as I shake my head. "I'm Justin," he says as he clearly sees my facial expression confuse...
244 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
35K 1.4K 25
He was bad.......or maybe she was just a bad liar. Justin Bieber returns back to his home country, Canada, for the holidays. But what happens when he...