Phat A$$ [Barnes & Noble Addi...

By BeautifullSoUL

She knows she has some things to work on, but damn don't judge. Overweight and Unsatisfied, seventeen year ol... More

Authors Comments
Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteeen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

4.5K 258 31
By BeautifullSoUL

All the seniors who were in Math 3rd hour were in the gym for an assembly explaining their graduation.

Mowry felt Tiffany lay her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her,"You okay?" Tiffany shook her head no. Mowry leaned down with his lips close to her ear, "Whats wrong."

Mowry felt her shiver a little bit.

**(Tiffany's Viewpoint)**

"What's wrong."

Tiffany felt Mowry's lips touch her ear. A small shiver touched her spine."I got a headache." Mowry kissed her forehead. A while back she would have been blushing,but she just smiled while her heart skipped a beat.

"You wanna go to Walgreen's after he dismiss us?" Tiffany nodded closing her eyes feeling Mowry's arms wrap around her and his head lay on hers. "Yo head too heavy." Tiffany told him after a while. "Deal with it." Mowry whispered. Tiffany laughed a little, "Boy move, you making my neck hurt." Mowry didn't respond. Tiffany's neck was really hurting, but he didn't move till the principle dismissed them a couple minutes later.

The seniors were leaving early all this week at 10:30am. Graduation was getting close., and prom was at the end of next week. Mowry moved his head when their row was dismissed anf the 5th hour math seniors came in. Tiffany tried to scope Jade out, but it was to many kids walking around. "Where Jade at?" Tiffany looked for her until some body ran smack into her.

"Damn watch where the fuck you going." Tiffany heard Jade smack her lips. "Jade!" Tiffany hugged Jade. Jade smiled waving at Mowry. Mowry just gave her a head nod. "Girl, I'm about to sit down before the principle be trippin."

Tiffany nodded and followed Mowry out to his car. Mowry had picked Tiffany up from school today. Something was really wrong with her Jeep. She was gonna get a new car, and trade the Jeep in soon for something better before she left for college.

Tiffany put her seat belt on punching Mowry in the arm. "You gave me a crook in my neck nigga." Mowry laughed starting the car. "Aye Tiffany can I tell you something?" Mowry watched the road driving to Walgreen's.

Tiffany rubbed her temples. "What?" Mowry hesitated for a long time. He had gotten all the way to Walgreen's before he actually looked over at her. "Never mind." Mowry parked about to get out."No, tell me?" Tiffany stopped him from getting out the car. Her head was hurting worse wondering what he wanted to say.

"I don't know why I'm tellin' you, though. " Tiffany shrugged, "What is it?" Mowry looked at her face, "I almost fucked Renee. She stroked it and she grinded on it, shit if I ain't have no condoms..." Mowry trailed off. Tiffany felt her heart hit her stomach. She quickly covered it up with a smile. "Okay? It's cool though. I mean you single. "

**(Mowry's Viewpoint)**

Mowry didn't really understand why he wanted to tell her -- why he needed to tell her, but when he told he watched her eyes drop, like he had hurt all types of feelings that she had. He felt guilty as fuck. Should have kept it to myself. Mowry heard the strain in her voice as she smiled. "Okay? Its cool though. I mean you single."

Mowry just nodded getting out the car with her. Mowry followed behind her, he watched her slightly switch her hips when she walked. He smiled. He liked the way she walked. It was sexy. Mowry followed her into the aisle with the Tylenol in it. "You need the extra strength, I remember you saying yo neck started hurting."

Mowry laughed when she shot him a mean look. Mowry pulled out a ten dollar bill when they got to the cashier. "Thank you Mowry." Mowry just smiled getting in the car with her when they made it outside again. Mowry drove off to Tiffany's house. He parallel parked against the curb.

(**( Tiffany Viewpoint)**)

Tiffany's mom was probably about to leave in a minute. Tiffany unlocked the front door, and her mom come out the kitchen in her work attire. She was a business women. It was something Mowry wanted to be soon. "Hi baby, Hi Mowry." She kissed them both on the cheek. "I have to go. There's food in the fridge. Be good."

Tiffany shut the door behind her Mom as she walked out. Tiffany walked to the kitchen to take the Tylenol. "You feeling better?" Mowry asked turning on the TV in the living room. Tiffany had returned from the kitchen a sitting beside Mowry.

When Tiffany woke up she was in her room with Mowry watching TV. Tiffany glanced at her clock to see she had slept most of the day. It was 6pm. Tiffany looked up at Mowry until he glanced at her. "Your head hurt still?" Tiffany sat up leaning her head on his shoulder again.

"No, and Thank You."

"Tiffany."

Tiffany looked up.

"Yeah?"

Mowry's lips parted as her eyes met his. Tiffany looked at him curiously. "What?" Mowry tilted his head just a little bit, before he kissed Tiffany's lips. Tiffany's heart froze before her eyes shut slowly as she returned his kiss. His lips were softer than Tiffany expected, they were warm and thick. Tiffany felt him hold her as his tongue slipped between her lips...

(**(Mowry's Viewpoint)**)

Mowry watched Tiffany fall asleep. He kept watching TV till he fell asleep with her. He woke up again at 3:00. Her Mom was walking in the front door. "Mowry, when Tiffany wakes up can you tell her that her Grandpa wants her to call him?" Mowry nodded as her mom went upstairs

After a while Mowry took her up to her room. He sat watching TV again for a good two hour's till he felt Tiffany's bed move a little bit. Mowry looked over at Tiffany after a minute. "Your head hurt still?" Mowry watched Tiffany sit up and lean on him.

"No. Thank you."

Mowry remembered what her mom said to tell Tiffany.

"Tiffany."

Tiffany looked up. Her hazel eyes locking onto his. Mowry felt his heart swell a little. Mowry opened his mouth to tell her to call her Grandpa, but nothing came out.

"What?"

Mowry leaned down kissing her lips. Mowry felt his dick jump in his basketball shorts. Her lips were really soft. Mowry felt his dick grow erect as he slipped his tongue between her lips.

**

The gym was packed, as all the seniors had lined up in a different line according to their last name. They were going to get their cap, gown,year book, and the tassel that would hang from the stem of the cap. Tiffany was number thirty in a line of fifty people with an E as a last name. It took thirty minutes for Tiffany to reach the front of the line.

The principle smiled at her. She had only been in his office once all year, but for some reason he remembered her face. "Be careful not to hit anyone in college." He teased as he thumbed throughout the large box that was a mixture of red and white before he handed her, her items.

"Thank you.".

"Make sure the cap fits."

Tiffany nodded. She sat on the bleachers busting the plastic wrapping off before placing her cap on her head. She knew everything was gonna be to big. Her Grandma had ordered everything at the beginning of the year.

She had lost a lot of weight since than and had shrunk at least 6 sizes. She could just get her Grandma to take the gown up, but they could re-size her hat right here at the school. Tiffany stuffed everything back into the plastic covering as she got up to get in the next long line of people who were getting their cap re-sized.

Tiffany got impatient and started looking around the gym

It was weird seeing everybody in the gym from her graduating class. Most of them were walking the stage early, on time, or later. Tiffany finally was at the front of the line when she saw Mowry already getting his capped re sized. Tiffany's blushed real deep just staring. He didn't see her at first, but after a while his eyes drifted over to her. His jaw was swollen and so was the bridge of his nose

It had been four days now, and she still hadn't spoken to him. She didn't know how he felt and she had no idea of the why's. Mowry's face didn't have time to react as he just looked away at the lady in front of him who was now talking to him.

Tiffany sighed. It wasn't like no fairytale where they were suppose to make out and he told her he was in love with her and shit.

Tiffany avoided his eyes as she stepped toward the lady who happily took her cap.

It didn't happened like she had expected;

After Mowry's lips and tongue left her own that day, his tongue traced her aerola making her nipple stand out to him. His index finger flicked her soft pearl rapidly. Tiffany was trembling watching him play with her, pleasure her. She couldn't even talk, Tiffany only got a quick glance at the tent pushing upward in his jeans.

Tiffany felt a heat wave ripple up and down her spine.

Not only was he fine, but he had the size to match. Tiffany couldn't tear her eyes away from the tent that stuck out in his jeans. Tiffany lifted up feeling as Mowry gripped her jeans and panties in one before pulling them away from her hips exposing her very wet core to his eyes.

She scoot up towards the headboard and pillows, slightly embarrassed because she hadn't shaved in something like a week. She had never had nobody to shave for. Mowry's chocolate eyes were heavy with lust as they met her cool hazel ones. Tiffany couldn't stay staring at him so she let her eyes wonder to the ceiling.

Tiffany felt Mowry yank her down away from her pillows, her bare ass colliding roughly into his clothed erection before he bent down laying on his stomach. Mowry hooked her legs over his shoulders. The tips of her toes were on his back as he went face down into her sweet smelling center.

Tiffany gasped outwardly feeling Mowry's cool breath blow at her hot core. Tiffany felt his lips kiss her right thigh, then her left thigh. Tiffany jolted against her bed, her back arching up and away from her bed sheets when Mowry's tongue flicked along her sweet jewel.

Then all of a sudden It was like GOD had yanked Mowry off her from up above.

Tiffany sat up to see Mowry laying on his side as her Dad kicked him repeatedly in the stomach. Mowry rolled out the way quickly getting up. He shoved her Dad as her Dad's large hands curled into two fists. Mowry was already out her bedroom door before he could even swing.

Tiffany gripped a pillow tightly to her naked body.

Her Dad's ice cold glare landed on her face. Her Dad used one hand to loosen his buckle before he pulled his belt free from his pants loops. Damn she had not gotten a whoopin since she was like 13. "You wanna disrespect me in my OWN muthafukin' house!" Tiffany bowed her head his voice made her heart pound with fear..

"Get your jeans."

He sounded more than just mad. Tiffany held the pillow as she turned to get her jeans -- her butt facing towards her Dad. The belt came down with so much force that Tiffany cried out. "DADDY!" even her yelling his name didn't stop him. He tore her ass up. He left her room with her phone after he got through.

Tiffany buried her head in her pillow crying and sitll naked.

Tiffany ran over to shut her door after a moment, but her mom walked in before she could. "You know, your Grandpa was going to buy you another car, but you wanna come up here, and do something me and ya daddy told you to NEVER do, and the fact that we were here when you were about to do it. DO you have any respect for your damn self Tiffany??"

Tiffany said nothing as she got her lecture."You're not going to prom, and if you think you are about to have a fun this summer you are sadly mistaken my dear and you want you're door close?" Tears trickled down Tiffany's cheeks as her mom slammed the door so hard that everything thing on her vanity lurched forward and hit her floor.

Tiffany walked away pushing her cap into her plastic, Mowry was gone now.

**

Tiffany stood in her Grandma's living room, while she re-sized Tiffany's gown.

"You know your Grandfather caught you're Mom and Dad, but your Mom was the one down on her knees. Tiffany laughed. "Mom? No" Tiffany shook her head no. Her Grandma nodded with a smile pinning her gown up at the bottom.

"Your Grandpa was so mad." He didn't speak to her for about two months.' Tiffany stepped down looking at her gown while listening to her Grandma. "They are being too hard on you If you ask me. You're young and Mowry is a handsome young man.

"I haven't even talked to him yet. I saw him at school today, but he was gone by the time the lady fixed my cap." Tiffany watched her Grandma brush her bangs back, "Why don't you talk to him next time you see him." Tiffany blushed. "At the same time I just wanna forget about it. Jade is gonna kill me if she finds out."

"You never know how Jade may feel she may just be expecting it."

Tiffany unzipped the gown stepping out off it. "Yea. she got a bullet waiting for me." Her Grandma laughed. "Don't say that honey. Just talk to your boyfriend, and your best friend." Tiffany blushed as her Grandma teased her. "He's not mine, and I don't know Grandma"

Tiffany twisted her lips in thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 131 40
Isabelle Parker, 23, has never had an easy life. She was abandoned by her father sent to live with her Bi-Poler mother at the age of 7. She has a sec...
121 4 10
Tiffany-Angelica-valentine a lonely dark and sassy badass, she is a 24 year old who lives in a small unfrequented town where no one visits often due...
7.6K 115 14
Liam Sullivan, heir to the biggest mafia gang in the area. Skylar Warren, small town girl who has never been in the real world. A chance meeting chan...
3.1K 474 41
"I may be cheesy, and I may be cocky, but baby please, all I wanna be is your sweet yellow boned Papi." He cried out. Ever since I met him, I have be...