Phat A$$ [Barnes & Noble Addi...

Від BeautifullSoUL

She knows she has some things to work on, but damn don't judge. Overweight and Unsatisfied, seventeen year ol... Більше

Authors Comments
Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteeen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue

Chapter Nine.

3.9K 257 29
Від BeautifullSoUL

"Mowry's PointOfView"

Mowry tucked his hands behind his head staring at Jade's back as she rode him. He wasn't one to moan or cry during sex, even though Jade had some good ass pooh-na-nee. She was making his toes curl up and his breath withdraw unevenly. Her walls clutched his bare masculinity, fitting him perfectly.

They only had just started going at it raw recently. Mowry hoisted Jade up a few moments later as his nut shut off temporarily staining Jade's inner thighs.

Mowry let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

He knew Jade was smiling hard. He'd made her climax about two, or three times before he got off. He watched Jade clean off her thighs first before she used another baby wipe to wipe his man-hood from tip to base.

Jad had something valuable that no other female had from Mowry.

His trust.

Mowry watched her slim body and thick ass slip back on her jeans. He usually never went for no small girl. He liked his women thick, like Tiffany, but Jade's face made up for what her body lacked. Mowry leaned around the bed looping his index finger through Jade's jeans, pulling her to him.

The house was empty till tomorrow morning

His dad really didn't understand why he was with Jade, but he understood why he was keeping her around. Trust was something Mowry never gave no female. He'd tell you all the little shit, and it made you think, and feel it was important, but only Jade knew the real shit that mattered to him.

"Why you tryna leave so quick? Damn, I can't cuddle with my bae?" Jade smiled slipping her shoes off. It was rare that he had time to cuddle. His phone would always ring or his dad would always want him.

Mowry dropped Jade's jeans before gripping her ass and lifting her up. Jade's legs wrapped tightly around Mowry's waist as he laid on his back and she rested her head on his chest. Jade's phone started vibrating after fifteen minutes. "Who dat?" Mowry asked scratching his finger nails up and down Jade's lower back.

"Tiffany." Jade answered the phone. "Hello?" Marlon admitted to being attracted to Tiffany while Mowry honestly wanted to hit it, and quit it. She was fine as hell. Mowry could tell Tiffany liked him though.

He didn't wanna mess up his bond with Jade, and he didn't wanna hurt Tiffany's feelings, She was a nice girl. So he kept his distance from her. He let her come to him, and sometimes he went to her. He liked talking to her she was cool. He didn't know if he could trust her yet. She was such a pretty face that he wasn't sure if he could fully trust her yet.

Before Jade, he only dated some overly prepped girls. Jade she was aiight. She was cute in the face, small everywhere else, but she had a big ass, and Mowry loved that. Mowry watched Jade hang up."Her car wont start." Mowry shifted to get up. "Let's go get her" He knew Jade loved Tiffany more then anything.

Which was another reason he wasn't fucking with Tiffany.

**Tiffany's View-Point**

Mr. Tahj had everybody dress up in red for tonight.

"You clean up real good." Kim eyed Tiffany in a certain way. Tiffany didn't bothering trying to understand what was up with her lately. Was she jealous? Why? She was the one who had got her hired.

"Thanks"

Tiffany pulled her hair over to one side of her neck, showing of her bare shoulder. "Damn you fine." A light skinned boy with a Mohawk walked up to the bar staring Tiffany down. She was wearing a tight body con dress that was a deep red color.

Tiffany heard Kim suck her teeth while Stephanie laughed.

""Thanks, what you wanna drink?" He leaned in close. "Just a can of bud light." Tiffany turned behind her reaching into the cooler before handing the guy a beer. The night slid by easy with no fights, and Mr. Tahj left at 12:30am without making her feeling exposed and violated.

It was 1:45am when Tiffany told Kim it was time for her to clock out. She just nodded. "We'll close up." Kim pointed at Stephanie and herself. Tiffany nodded. "Okay. Night." Kim shooed her as Tiffany left to go out to her car in the still crowded parking lot.

Tiffany threw her purse into the passenger seat and turned the key in the ignition. Her engine sputtered and stalled. Shit. Tiffany sighed. Who might be up. She wasn't friendly with nobody like that.

She thought about calling Terrell

Her Grandpa was probably sleep and her Dad had to get up in six hours. Tiffany dialed Jade once she had sat there thinking about it for a good thirty minutes. "Hello" Jade's voice came out overly-happy and very relaxed.

"Jade, my car won't cut on. Can you come pick me up?" Tiffany didn't know why she called Jade she really didn't have a car unless she borrowed her Mom's or Step-Dad's car,and she wasn't a mechanic.

"I don't know, I have to ask." Tiffany heard uncertainty in her voice. "Okay" Tiffany sighed as she sat in her dead car for forty five minutes. A midnight black SUV pulled up behind Tiffany's car blocking the main entrance. Tiffany's heart skipped a beat seeing Mowry's car pull up. Mowry musta been wit Jade.

Tiffany suddenly felt self conscious about her mid-thigh, tight, red body con dress as she stepped from the Jeep. Tiffany studied Mowry. A black t-shirt tightly clung to his upper body. He was looking good in them gray sweat pants. Tiffany grew hot all over seeing Mowry's eyes travel her body from head to toe.

"Thank you." Tiffany said to Mowry forgetting Jade was standing there until she said something about how she was dressed. "You look hot girl." Jade commented with approval. Mowry didn't say nothing while he walked over to the jeep. "I'mma try to jump yo jeep." Tiffany met Mowry's eyes. A faint throb started between her thighs. Tiffany just nodded as Mowry's eyes left her own.

Tiffany heard some giggling as Mowry walked over to his car to get the jumper cables. Those two girl's thought they were the shit, They were pretty though. Mowry hooked the cables up and Jade cut Mowry's car on.

Tiffany's car sputtered and then started. Tiffany squealed and jumped hugging Mowry quickly. He smelled like Jade's PINK perfume. Jade pulled Tiffany into a tight hug once Mowry let her go. "You're welcome." Jade spoke smiling.

Tiffany climbed in her jeep while watching Jade say something to Mowry. Tiffany no sooner pulled off the lot and Mowry was right behind her. It took about twenty minutes until she pulled into her drive way. Tiffany quickly walked over to Mowry's SUV leaning her head in.

"Thank's Again." Tiffany smiled and Mowry's gorgeous smiled spread across his face quickly.

"You're welcome." Tiffany waved good-bye to Jade.

Tiffany got ready for bed pulling her dress off and taking a forty five mintue shower. She reluctantly got out looking at her phone. She didn't know why she expected a text from Mowry.

Tiffany thought about what to say as she eyed the keys.

To Mourice;

I know I said it already but Thank you Again :)

Tiffany waited thirty minutes for her phone to vibrate.

From Mourice:

U sure U aint wanna say more than that?

Tiffany laughed, shaking her head.

To Mourice:

Nigga whatever I just said Thank you.

From Mourice:

I'm playin'. I'm going ta bed tho.

To Mourice:

:) Night

Tiffany waited for a reply but he never responded back to her.

**

Like clock work so many different thing's happened in the same hour as Tiffany got up for school Today. She waited at her locker till the last bell rang, but Jade never swung around the corner like she usually did, and Tiffany never waited till the last bell. She'd be in class already occupying one of the ten seat's in the back of the class room.

Tiffany finally walked to class wondering where Jade was. Tiffany had talked to her just last night, and she seemed happy and well. Tiffany threw the door open to the class room everyone looked up. Tiffany quietly squeezed down the tight space of the small aisle to one of the two back seat left. Tiffany noticed Mowry wasn't in his seat. He never missed a day, he even would come in sick.

Thirty minutes into the lesson the creak of the door had everybody looking up and in walked Mowry. His eyes were bloodshot red and his eye lids were low. Tiffany eyed him weirdly. Jade said he didn't smoke till after school, or unless they were out of school.

What the fuck was going on with him? The teacher continued his lesson as Mowry took the seat in front of Tiffany turning his back to her – something he hadn't done all year. He always sat sideways in his seat. Tiffany tapped his back twice, about to ask where Jade was. Mowry ignored her plea for his attention.

What the fuck was wrong with him?

The bell rang and Mowry was the very first person out. It was like that all day with him, he didn't even show up to lunch. Once school ended, Tiffany sat on the bench waiting for the city bus because her car again would not start. Tiffany texted Jade as a car pulled up next to her.

To Jade:

Where R U?

"Why you not drivin"

Tiffany looked up hearing Mowry's voice. "Car won't start." The smell of weed seeped from the inside of Mowry's car as he cracked his window to talk to Tiffany. "You want a ride?" Tiffany looked at him oddly. He igged her all day and now he was offering her a ride.

"If you don't want it, don't take it. Tiffany sighed finally climbing in the SUV. The smell of weed made her eyes tear up. It was strong as hell. Should she be taking this ride from him? Tiffany eyed Mowry. "Thank you." Mowry didn't say anything as he pulled away from the school

Even though Mowry was beyond high, he drove normally. It was quiet in the car. Tiffany played with her hands looking over at Mowry. The butt of Mowry's blunt was the thrown out the window. Tiffany reached over patting his hand, comforting him. Something seemed wrong.

"Jade fuckin' around on me.."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

854K 32.3K 64
#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small town of Oak Island NC where he grew up and...
1.7M 40.2K 48
She knows she has some things to work on but damn DON'T judge. Overweight and Unsatisfied, seventeen year old Tiffany Evans get's teased about her oc...
8.3K 244 25
Tiffany has had a hard life dealing with her mother and other issues she meets Ty and although they may see that they don't have anything in common a...
6K 333 46
you know her parents story now we go to her story Zoe at just 17 goes to highschool her first year at a real school her family was scared to let her...