Embarrassed (Joey Fanfic)

By AdoringJoey

Hailey Dallas moves too LA with her older brother Cameron Dallas. What adventures are going too happen while... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast
Chapter 5
Sorry
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Another Book?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Thank You So Much

1.8K 18 1
By AdoringJoey

Dear ppl who read my story,
Thank you so much for 3.54K reads. I could NOT have done it without all you guys. I honestly don't know how to thank you. As you can tell, or if you couldn't tell I make these because i really do care about Joey. And im blessed that I got and get to meet him so many times. If its buying tickets for meet ups or just seeing him at stores or in public. I just remember like that hes human too. Most ppl forget that he is just like us and he has emotions and fears like us. Most ppl tend to forget that and treat them like alien's. And for all the haters that all celebrities have or even for you just know that their thoughts don't matter it's what you think about yourself. Anyways all of you guys are perfect and beautiful in your own way. And im not saying it just because everyone else says it I mean it. Ok well I didn't mean for this to turn into a speech but it did so all I have to say is THANK YOU a million times for liking my horrible book. And in honor of you guys giving me 3.54K reads I decided a while ago that Im gonna start a new book. Im not saying what the name is but its coming out on...December 20. Hope you guys are having a good night,morning or afternoon whatever time it is for you and ya ik you guys dont know my name and im might keep it that way until maybe next year in January i hope you guys support me on this decision. And if your wondering I am girl.

Love,
Unknown❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 642 30
Julia is a 13 year old girl who moved to LA with her mom and 17 year old sister. She's lived in LA for about 1 month now and she meets this kid named...
3K 210 48
I'm not good at descriptions JUST READ IT PS: if you want to take anything from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You will be dealing with t...
84.6K 1.4K 64
Hey guys! I'm Lydia. I am Nash & Hayes' sister. Hayes and I are twins. And I'm forced to go on the Magcon tour. What happens when Lydia meets all the...
550 1 29
Hailey falls for her best friend named Cameron Dallas. FFMBF