TMNT Swag Out!!!

By animefamily2017

Series two TMNT Swag Out!!!! It almost been a 2 months since the turltles escape from the Russian mafia but... More

Remember Me
A Unexpected Turn!!!
A New Type Of Training
A Missing Part
THE LIFE OR DEATH TEST
The Time Is Now
A Marriage Tied By Fate!!! The Comeback Of Memories!!
Meet The Ali Family
The Rebirth Of Hearts
The price for strength
Call My Heart
Let the Curtain Open!!! It time to act
Meet And Greet
30 hours until battle
12 hours until battle!!
let the battle begin!!!
Save the family!!! Save youself!!! Save everyone!!!
A Fough Is A Friend!!! And Leo True Ambition!!!
A/N
The Brother All United!! And The Mate
The Resolution!!! the battle finally over!!! and Daniel the demon child!!!
Mate ache!! the mates are chosen!!
The Wedding Bell Blues!!! the baby is born!!!
The Heat Is On!!! Matting season is here!!!
Babyfever!!!!
It A Mate Thing!!!
A/N
A/N
it almost over part 1
the long waited finally

The great escape!!

91 0 0
By animefamily2017

Episode 19

Miko P.O.V

We walk down the long hallway in silence, Mikey had Aaron on his back, while Aaron slept to recover from his injuries. "Thanks for not killing him Mikey" I said as we walk down the hall. "No problem, I knew you would be sad If I did. And plus he kinda of not a bad guy and he is adorable, I see why I have so much competition" I said laughing. I had a strange feeling when he said he was adorable, I mean he was adorable he act and almost look like a child. But for some reason I felt a bit jealous he called him adorable. But I couldn't complain, Aaron is super cute. "Yeah is adorable isn't he" I said giggling. "Heyyy, don't talk about me like I'm not here" Aaron said looking at us. "Oh Aaron are you feeling any better" I ask looking at him. He smiled and shook his head. "Not completely But I'm getting there" he yawned and laid his head back on Mikey shoulders. "Back to sleep now" Aaron said closing his eyes. "Wow, that was fast" Mikey laughed. "He always like that, he can sleep for hours on his days off" I said smiling. "Really he sounds alot like me" Mikey said laughing. We walk a little more but I wanted to stop at an emergency supply room to properly take care of Aaron wounds. "Sit him down on the bed over there" I said pointing at the nice size bed in the corner. "Alrighty" Mikey said walking over there. He laid him down and I got out some anesthetic and bandages. "Let see his arms are a little bruise. And his ribs are broken, plus his legs are all bang up to" I said feeling around him. "You can tell all that? are you like an doctor or something?" Mikey ask confuse. "No, it part of my yang ability, I was born with the ability so things like this isn't a problem" I said smiling. "Yang? Is it like my Yin ability?" Mikey ask curious. "Not really. Yang gives me the ability to enhance my senses by using my life force to change the flow of my chi, that way I can sense things like fear or if I'm being attack or if someone lying. You can say it makes me psychic, except I can't really see the future just feel what gonna happen before it does" I said looking at him go make sure he understand. "Ok, I guess I understand. Does yang have any side effects like ours" he ask curious. "Well like I said it suppose to shrink our life line by a year each time we use it" I said sadly. "That must be hard for yah" he said looking at me. "No not really. Anyway you get him undress I'll handle his wounds" I said smiling. "Sure, consider it done" he said getting to work. After a few minutes I begin to wrap his wounds up and trying my best to heal all the major injuries. "That should do for now" I said tying the last bandage. "Good job he should be better in no time" Mikey said smiling at me. "We still need to get him to a real doctor, for his serious wounds, but this should hold up for awhile. He needs to rest so let stay here tonight. Dress him in one of those all white kimonos so he can be comfortable" I said pointing at the dresser. "Alrighty then" he said getting up. He dress him and laid him back down and sat by me next to the wall rap in a blanket like me. "He pretty skinny for someone so strong" he said sitting down. "Yeah, Aaron doesn't gain weight buy he always seems to grow stronger. He could of beat you if he tried. But I told him not to fight back" I said sadly. "Don't blame yourself, I'm the one who did that to him" Mikey said looking at the ceiling. "I hope we can all make it out safely" I said closing my eyes leaning on Mikey. "We will, don't worry BB" he said also closing his eyes.

Raph P.O.V

"Come on!!!! You hit like a girl!!!" I said smiling. Me and Nick been fighting for three hours non-stop, he wasn't very experience with fist fight, and since I weighed more then him he fell alot from me hitting him with all my strength. But he always seem to get back up, he was persistent. Which I like, that more fun for me. "They been fighting forever, I'm so bored plus I'm getting hungry, I better stop them then" Rose was whispering something to herself and jumped down from the balcony. "Heyy!!!  Becareful did you forget you were pregnant, jeez!!! Don't make me worry" I said getting annoyed at her attitude. "Shut up, I know that, anyway Nick I'm hungry" she said whining. "I understand I'll return shortly. "Heyy!!! Where are you going!!!" I yelled angrily. "The miss is hungry so I'm going to go get her some food from the kitchen" he said leaving. "What!!! Well.... At least bring me something to eat to then" I said sitting down. He look at me and then at Rose. "It ok, bring the big baby some food to" she said taking a breath. "Ok then, I'm off" he said leaving out the room. "What a weird guy?" I said scratching my head. "Don't tease my Nicky" Rose said hitting me on the back of my head. I was really getting piss about her behavior today. "If you like him so much just marry him" I said irritated. "Maybe I should, it be better then marrying an idiot" She said smiling to herself. "Who are you calling an idiot huhhhh!!!" I screamed.

"You" she said back.

"Your such a brat" I said irritated.

She stuck her tongue out and laughed. "But in all seriousness, Nick would make a good house wife I mean nanny for the baby" she said smiling widely. "Really?"I ask surprise. "Yeah, I mean I'm planning on going back to school once I leave this place, I'm guessing you'll be working, so having him around would benefit the both of us" she said smiling suspiciously. "I guess" I said getting nervous. "I mean he cooks, cleans, and etc" she said looking away smiling. "He cooks?" I ask surprise. "Of course, who you think is cooking for us, yah raid scared all the maids away" she said obviously. "Oh right, but isn't he famous, he wouldn't have the time" I said yawning. "It won't be all the time will work around his schedule that way one of us would always be there, alone with him, just the two of yah, by yah selves" she said giggling. "Ummmmmm ok" I said confuse. She was up to something devious. I wonder what it is. "By the way, where your old men, I thought he revealed his self by now" I said curious. "My father doesn't bother his self with intruders, he not the getting his own hands dirty type" she said taking a seat. "That to bad he would of been a nice challenge" I said stretching. "You can't beat my father, you probably couldn't even reach his feet. My father is the strongest person I ever met, your a hundred years to early to be challenging him" she said looking serious. "Ahhh he probably not that tuff but he sounds like a bothersome guy to fight, I'll keep my distance for now" I said laying down. "Don't be stupid!!! Keep your distance forever,  just stay away from him got it" she said sounding a bit piss off. "Fine, whatever. Anyway it nap time, wake me when the food ready" I said yawning. "Your so hopeless" she said taking a breath.

Daisy P. O. V

Fortunately Chase decided to come with us and escape from this place, but only if Donnie act like an captive so he put a restrained around his neck. It was attach to a chain which was also attach to handcups. He pull him along as he dragged his tired body along. "Chase is this really necessary?" I ask looking at Donnie who look almost drained. "It for our protection, if they think we capture him then they won't attack us" he said pulling Donnie along. We walk for a little longer down a dark hallway which would lead us to the first floor of the castle soon enough if we kept walking down this way,  suddenly Donnie fell over and landed face first on the concreate coughing. "Get up. We're nowhere near the exit yet" Chase said pulling on the chain. "Let rest Chase Donnie can't keep this up, the yin ability made his body very painful to use since his body is almost always growing in strength" I said rubbing on Donnie back. "No, I'm fine let's keep moving" Donnie said standing back up. "No, let's rest, their no cameras down this way so it OK if we rest here" Chase said looking around. "Thanks Chase" I said smiling. I help sit Donnie down, and wipe some sweat off his forehead with my hancker shift. "He so pathetic" Chase said looking at us. "Don't say that Chase!!" I said looking at him. "It the truth, he went through probably went through hell to attain that yin ability just to rescue you,  gets here and couldn't even save his self, I never seen such a pathetic weakling like him before" Chase said lighting up a smoke. "That not true!! Donnie did all that he can to see me again. He just. He just couldn't beat you, but that doesn't make him weak" I said defending him. "No. It OK. He right afterall" Donnie said looking at the ground. "What are saying Donnie?!?" I said surprise. "I've been fighting for as long as I can think of, I won all my battles with my brothers at my side,  but this time was different, I don't know what I was lacking this time. Was it courage, strength, the will to fight, who knows. It over now anyway, I was pathetic to the very end" he said as tears fell from his eyes. I felt bad for him, I never seen Donnie look so broken. Chase walk over and pull his chain up towards him. "Stop crying, your a man. Only girls get to wimper so pathetically. You were scared, so what,  you gone sit here and cry about it. There are things out here way scarier than me" Chase said letting go of his chain. Chase was a jerk sometimes but he always knew how to get people to listen to him,  by dropping some real knowledge on them. But then I notice the way they we're posing. Donnie was still crying, on his knees while looking up at Chase who was sitting on a crate with his chain wrap around his hand. I felt my face heat up and a nose bleed coming. "I approve" I said covering my nose with my hand holding a thumbs up. "What are you talking about, jeez. You weirdo" Chase said looking at me confuse.

Leela P. O. V

I ran down the narrow hallway trying to get away from Leo. Leo and Skylar fought as I tried to escape, crashing and breaking through walls every now and then. Another crash came through as I cover my head from falling ceiling pieces. I turn around to see Skylar on the ground coughing up blood. "Oh no Skylar are you OK!!" I said running towards him. "Stay back!!!  I'm fine, keep moving you have to escape from this place nothing else matters" he said standing back up. "Resistance is futile, if this continues, you'll die" Leo said walking up. "Shut up, and fight" Skylar said raising his sword. "No stop it Skylar, your hurt he'll kill you" I said pulling his arm. " I don't care, I won't let him take you" Skylar said breathing hard. Then Skylar fell onto his knee and started coughing up blood again. "Stop it already Skylar, fighting in this state it suicide" I said looking at him. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want this, but If I don't do something Skylar will die. My eyes begin to tear up. "No I won't cry anymore" I said standing up. I pick up Skylar sword and rip the side of my dress up. "I'll be your appointed now" I said looking at him serious. "No you can't Miss run away" Skylar said serious. "It OK, what kind of leader will I be if I let my friend die. After all I'm no weakling" I said fighting my grip around my sword. "You think you can beat me? Don't be foolish. Give up and surrender to me" Leo said looking amuse. "I won't, I rather die then surrender to you" I said taking stance. "Suit yourself" he said coming at me. I know in my heart that I can save Leo from the yin control even if that means I have to defeat him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 118 20
!! Rated 5/5 and HIGHER! --|Description: Y/N L/N, a young robotics engineer, transferred to New York City to pursue the mysterious disappearance of t...
445 44 45
(I don't own the characters besides the main one and the plot! and I'd like to change things a bit: y'know how the series ends? I'd like it to take p...
10.4K 626 31
[[Completed Feb 12th, 2018]] Long long ago, at the edge of our galaxy.... a princess is fighting to save her planet. ~*~ Space holds so many secrets...
1.6K 61 10
What if I told you Slash never recovered from the mutagen which warped his mind? What if he lets it control his thoughts and actions turning him into...