The Last Dance

Od musicrider

Being invisible to everyone not being around many people. That the life of Summer. She was quiet and smart an... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
epílogo
author note

chapter 6

46 3 0
Od musicrider

When school was over everyone got into their car.

"Tell me again why I'm here?" Sebastian asked as he walked in front of the store.

"We need a non-Kevin opinion for this and I know he'll go over bored about fashion." Mayra said as she walked to the other side of the door. A small girl with the same eyes and hair as her jumped out of the car.

"Melanie you look so adorable." Kenya said as she hugged her.

"Thank you big sister help me with my hair isn't it pretty." She said as she turn around.

"Wow I didn't know you were good at hairstyling." Summer said in awe of Melanie hair.

"Well sorta I'm not that good at it. It's just a hobby." She said as she walked to the store.

"Let's go girls and boys." Mayra said as she held the door open to everyone.

"Wow so many dresses it's hard to pick one of them." Summer said as she looked at the dresses.

"Hello there I'm Rebecca how can I help you." A lady in black came her raven hair was tied back into a high ponytail as she smiled.

"Hey Rebecca long time no see." Kevin said as he smiled at her.

"Kevin it's good to see again let me guess helping you friends out." He nodded as Sebastian try to walk away slowly.

"If I have to go through this your coming too." Mayra said as she draged him back.

"Anyway were looking for four dresses for my friends and a tux for my buddy here." Kevin said as he pushed Sebastian in front of them.

"I see well let's get started what are we looking for." Rebecca said as she took Sebastian to the men's area. As for Melanie looked at one dress.

"Hey Melanie don't go wondering around." Mayra said as her sister pulled her to a dress.

"I think this one will look great on you big sister." She pointed at the dress.

"Not bad I like the style." Mayra said as she looked more closely.

"Hey Mayra did you find something." Kenya asked as she saw the dress.

"Wow that one would look great on you and maybe a change of color is good too. After all you do wear black every day." Melissa said as she looked at the dress.

"Hey Meli how about this one for you. You could he the lady in red for the night." Summer said as she brought out a red dress.

"I think red suits your skin tone well Meli." Mayra said.

"Well I got my dress." Meli said as she grab the dress.

"Hello lady's I see you started without me." Kevin said as he and Sebastian walked back to them.

"What took you guys so long."

"I was talking to Rebecca she asked me to help her with babysitting her son while her and her husband go to dinner tonight." He said.

"Well have you found one Summer." Sebastian asked her while looking at some of the dresses.

"No not yet." Summer said shyly.

"Hey come on Summer cheer up we'll find one just don't give up hope." Kevin said with encouragement.

"Right thanks Kevin." They looked for some more dresses. Melanie was on her iPad playing games since she got bored after looking at so many dresses.

"Hey Sebastian can I ask you something." Kevin said as they looked at the suits.

"Sure"

"You like Summer don't you" Sebastian jumped a bit since he guessed right.

"How do you know about that?" He whispered yelled at him and saw that none of the other girls notice them.

"Well since I could remember Summer was never popular with the guys. She hides a lot and not many guys notice her. She's sweet and caring for us and it just not fair that no one sees that. Especially since that rumor was told and I'm guessing she's wasn't planning on going in the end."

"Well it's their lost she's amazing in every way. Even in dance she's gives her heart and soul to the moves. Not many people can do that you know."

"Well I'll keep this a secret about your crush on her. But that's if Mayra won't find out and she will sooner or later.

"Thanks man and just between us guys don't tell her about this."

"Tell her about what?" Someone whisper as they turn they saw Mayra standing next to them.

"Mayra when did you get here." They both asked her.

"Few minutes ago so what's wrong Sebastian asking advice on how to ask a girl to prom. Or better yet how to ask Summer to prom." Sebastian hit his forehead forgetting that she could get information from anywhere at any time.

"Listen please don't tell her I want to tell her privately. Without anyone getting in the way." He said to her.

"Find I'll keep quiet but if you plan to hurt her I'll show you what I did to the person who started the rumor." Mayra said as she walked to the others.

"Man we got lucky." Kevin said as he agrees with him.

~~~~

"Kenya I found something you might like." Melissa said as she brought a white dress.

"This would look so cute on you Kenya and fits your style." Summer said as Kenya looked at the dress.

"I actually like it and it's super cute." She said as she twirled around with it.

Everyone was so busy looking for something. They never notice that Mayra had gone and look for Summer's dress. With the help of Rebecca as well.

'Summer is sweet and innocent but has a this side that can take risks. Plus she has to out shine everyone at prom. The money won't be a problem since I'm paying for her. It's the least I can do for everything's she's done for me.' She thought.

"Ma'am how about this."

"Yeah that maybe something she might like. Thanks Rebecca."

"Anytime."

"Oh and don't tell her whose paying for the dress tell her someone already payed for her."

"I'll make sure to tell her that." She said as she left. Once she found everyone they were still searching for a dress.

"Summer I think this one would look amazing on you. It's different from what you wear but the color is good on your skin. Also I think it's a good way mix up your style once and a while." Mayra said as she showed her the dress.

"Wow that so pretty you should get this one Summer." Melissa said as Kenya agreed.

"But I've never worn a dress like this."

"Well it's always fun to try new stuff." Kenya said.

"Alright but just to make sure we should try on our dresses to make sure they fit us perfectly."

"Fine anything for you Summer." They left to try it out.

Once they've tried the dresses on they all seem surprised about it. For one Summer had nice legs and Mayra wasn't as pale as they thought. They seem satisfied with the dresses that they didn't bother to ask the guys opinion. Once they got the pay their dresses Summer seem surprised someone payed the dress without her knowing it.

"Alright I think we'll be going see you guys tomorrow." Kenya said as Melissa went with her.

"Yeah I'll see you guys tomorrow. I have a date with Andrew tonight and I need time to get everything ready." Kevin said as he walk to his car.

"We don't need to know that Kevin!" Mayra yelled as he smiled knowing what she meant. In the end they all just went home hoping that nothing happens for tomorow.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

57K 1.3K 61
Senior year of high school is almost over and the fun shall begin before all our friends go to college. But when everyone takes a graduation party tr...
151 4 15
According to him, she was stupid, useless, couldn't do anything right. According to you, she was beautiful, incredible, you couldn't get her out of y...
416 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
316 14 30
A normal yet very talented girl, starts her first year of high school. She was living a great life, until a deep secret reveals and changes her life...