Walking on Broken Glass (Phan)

By obsessive_teenager

~~~~~~~ Dan is a simple guy, he has a good boyfriend who loves him, well that is as far a he knows. Phil is a... More

-Part One-
-Part Two-
-Part Three-
-Part Four-
-Part Five-
-Part Six-
-Part Seven-
-Part Eight-
-Part Nine-
-Part Ten-
-Part 11-
-Part 13-
-Part 14-
-Part 15-

-Part 12-

11 2 0
By obsessive_teenager

Phil was on his way over for annual movie day. Not date. We're just two friends going to watch a few movies and have a few snacks. Nothing else is going to happen.

I should probably get dressed Phil's gonna be here in 20 minutes.

I look around for a few seconds unable to find the right thing to wear until I found a nice but casual looking shirt and a pair of black jeans.

10 minutes.

I walk into the kitchen getting a big bowl and a bag of popcorn.

8 minutes.

Setting the bowl of popcorn down I go back to the kitchen to get Maltesers and such I was starting to get restless I wanted Phil to be next to me right now watching movies and snuggling close togeth- NO! Dan, he is your friend, not your boyfriend.

5 minutes.

After sitting on the couch for 3 minutes I decide to pick out a few movies to watch. I pick out 2 Disney movies because who doesn't love Disney and 3 other movies. Phil sure is taking his time getting here considering he lives 2 blocks away.

2 minutes.

I hear a knock on the door and I rush to the window to see if its Phil. He's standing there with his phone out checking his fringe and seeing if his glasses look okay. He was wearing a black long sleeve jumper with a dinosaur on it and black skinny jeans and a big blue cast on his right leg on the bottom. A book bag, which I assume was full of treats, was slung over his shoulder making him look like he was coming here for tutoring. His whole outfit made him look really hot, so much that I forgot the concept of time until he raised his hand to knock on the door again.

"H-h-hi Phil. How w-was your day so far?" I, stupidly, halfway drooled over his appearance while speaking.

"Dan, are you okay?" Phil asked raising an amused eyebrow at me, snapping me out of my trance. "Wha-yeah I'm fine. Come in please sit down set out the treats while I put in a movie." I walk back into the lounge and put in Wreck it Ralph then going and taking my seat next to Phil.

Well not right next to him because that would be weird and something only boyfriends would do and we are obviously not boyfriends. Although I wish we were. Wait, WHAT! NO, NO I DON'T WISH THAT WE ARE JUST FRIE- "Hey, Dan, guess what time it is." Phil interrupted my thoughts.

"Uhh, 2:20?" I said a little confused at Phil's mischevious look on his face. "Nope. TICKLE TIME!" And with that Phil pounced on top of me and started to tickle my sides.

I immediately respond by grabbing his lower back and rolling us off of the couch, me landing on top of him, whilst laughing my head off due to him touching one of my extremely ticklish parts of my body. Knowing already where his ticklish spots are I reach for one to get back at him. We start rolling again so that Phil is on top of me this time and he is straddling my waist.

I freeze thinking back to the dream I had the night prior to this morning. The image of him straddling my waist while he kissed me repeating three simple words in between every other kiss.

I look up at him only to see his face go from happy and smiling to confused and worried. "Dan, are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Oh god, I did something wrong didn't I. I'm so so so sorry for whatever I did wrong." Phil blurt out only to repeat the word sorry a billion times afterwards.

"No no no no, you did nothing wrong it's just I remembered something." I slid carefully out from under him. I sit up and cross my legs only to notice a little something trying to poke out.

My cheeks burn up from embarrassment and I try to stealthily shift myself to hide said thing. But me being me, I fail miserably and look up to see a slightly blushing Phil looking straight into my eyes. We both look away and clear, our already clear, throats. Nothing could make this more awkward than it already is.

I look over at Phil to see him adjusting his glasses, he looks up at me and bites his lip slightly while smiling. God everything about this boy is just so freaking adorable. "Ahem, you sho-should probably g-go and fix th-that." He said obviously talking about my boner sticking up from my pants. "Uh ya, I'll-I'll be right back," I said while standing up to go to the bathroom.

Phil's POV:

After Dan got up and left to take care of....business, I got up and moved over to the couch again thinking about my daydream I had yesterday.

Dan and I were sat on the couch watching a movie, Wreck it Ralph, when all of the sudden I feel a pair of warm lips trailing up my neck.

The lips belonging to the one and only Dan Howell. I turn my head to meet his lips and soon he's on top of me trailing kisses along my jaw and up my chin until he's met my lips once more. I grab the back of his head and tug a little earning a moan from him allowing me entrance to his mouth. He started pushing me back When my dominant side kicked in and I pushed him until he was on his back.

I pulled back to look at him for a second. I could see his eyes were clouded over with lust, mine I'm sure was the same. I smirked a little bit while licking my lips. He pushed himself up just enough to kiss me once more and I soon felt my shirt being lifted upwards. I made it easier to get it off by taking my arms out of the sleeves and once my shirt was off it was back to kissing.

I needed air so I pulled away but leaned back down to kiss his jaw. Slowly making my way down to his jeans. I started in buttoning them pulling them down ever so slightly. I looked up to see Dan's beautiful face again while I pulled them over his firm erection. He let out a soft moan of delight.

I couldn't stand not kissing him anymore so I leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth, then moving to his lips. I started palming him through his boxers earning a loud moan.

I hoped I wouldn't be pulled from that situation cause it was the most amazing one I'd ever been in when I realised I was at dinner with my family having a very sexual daydream about my best friend. And also I realised my jeans were getting tighter and tighter by the second so I excused myself, after finishing my plate in less than a minute, to go to the bathroom to fix my current situation. After that, I went to my bedroom to think about what I had just imagined.

I couldn't believe I had imagined making out with Dan and if I haven't had realised that how far would I had gone. I started to think about it last night and the thought just came back to my mind.

Do I have a crush on my best friend?

~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!! I know I'm crazy you don't have to tell me its just that I love Christmas and the holidays, in general, it's like everyone is just nicer during the month of December. Which is really nice. But anyways thank you all for a great 2016 (even though it was still a really shitty year) and thank you for reading my book I love the way it's going so far and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. I do hope you all like it too.

But anyways I hope you all have a good time during the holidays and don't have to deal with crazy relatives. Be happy everyone and if you're not please try because nobody should be sad on Christmas. I'm always here if you ever need to talk just leave a comment or post a message on my wall or private DM me I don't care just as long as you get someone to talk to. I love you all so very much and I hope you have a very merry Christmas.
Goodbye, my (Christmas) sweets!! :9 🎅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 358 16
After an event that's sure to have ruined Phil's life, he feels he can't carry on. But when he meets beautiful boy Dan, both their worlds are put in...
194K 7.9K 19
Dan is that kid. The popular boy that every girl swoons over, that everyone wants to be friends with, the boy that's a complete jerk to anyone lower...
5.1K 351 42
When Dan first met Phil at 12, their lives changed for the good. Dan was a depressed, bullied boy who never did well in school, whereas Phil was a ha...
2.8M 65K 36
Phil is an orphan, bullied, and living alone with no friends in a home. He does his best not to let that fact that no one seems to care about him get...