X Reader Stories

By shineyspirit

This book will include X Readers from TV shows to YouTubers to WHATEVER! I'll most likely work on this book m... More

Before We Start...
Undertale Sans X Reader
Edd X Reader
Tord X Reader
Tom X Band Reader
Matt X Reader
Eyeless Jack X Reader
Jeff The Killer X Depressed Reader
Underswap Sans X Reader
Underswap Papyrus X Reader
Darkiplier X Abused Reader
Edd X Shy N' Chubby Reader
Antisepticeye X Reader
A/N(Authors Note)
Tomatored X Reader
Sick.... (Author's Note)
A/N(Author's Note): Veterans Day
Human Sans X Reader
Doctor Who X Reader
Captain Jack Hartness X Reader
Monster Tom X Monster Reader
Error Sans X Depressed Reader

Matpat X Shy Reader

235 4 0
By shineyspirit

(Matpat is also known as Game Theory.)

You were hanging out at Mat's house for the weekend. He was live streaming again as usual. You were in it. So many comments. Too many to read. It was absurd seeing so much people watching the live stream. You guys were playing Dayshift At Freddy's. Mat was laughing hard.

"I-It's not 'Thank you', n-not 'Thanks', it's 'Thank.' WHAT?!" Mat is dying of laughter. You are as well and roll your eyes. After the live stream ends, both of you go to Mat's room.

"Hey Mat...? Can w-we talk?" Mat looks at you as he's putting something away.

"Hm? What is it, Y/N?" You instantly felt regret already to ask Mat this. You felt butterflies in your stomach. You didn't want him to friendzone or reject you like pretty much everyone did in you're life. This was partially because you were very shy. You force your head to look up at Mat.

"U-Um... I-I...." You gulped hard. This was the moment. It's now or never. This was gonna be hard...

"I-ILOVEYOUMATEVEDSINCEWEFIRSTMETC-CANWEMAYBED-DATE?!" You said quickly. You look down, blushing hard and taking a breath. Mat blinked and was thinking what just happened right now.

"Wow... I didn't know you felt that way b-before, Y/N...." Mat seemed shocked about this. He walked up to you and lifted your head up with his hand. You were blushing deeply. Mat them goes in for the kiss. Your eyes widen at this. Mat was kissing you! You never bought this would happen, but it did. The two of you broke away from the kiss, blushing.

"W-Well then.... I-I guess we're d-dating now...?" You ask. Mat smiles and chuckles.

"Of course!" You two make popcorn and play video games for the rest of the night.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 12.8K 31
Itadori descubre una debilidad del rey de las maldiciones. Su esposa Natsumi Pero para eso deberรญa entender la historia de ambos que se remonta en la...
805K 28K 95
Dalia, una chica con muchos problema. Pablo gavi, un chico con la vida de sus sueรฑos. Una apuesta de por medio. Tres meses para enamorarla. Y si al f...
62.4K 3.7K 22
๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ชรณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎรก๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
316K 28.5K 41
Carla era la tรญpica adolescente que fantasea con ser amada. La que sueรฑa con un lindo chico o chica que la haga sentir mariposas a. Por otro lado, Pe...