A Fight Between Fire And Ice...

Por QueenOfNekoWriters

Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I ho... Más

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Natsu's Ending~
~Gray's Ending~

~Chapter Fourteen~

1.6K 53 6
Por QueenOfNekoWriters

~Lucy's P.O.V~

Wow, that was a fun party. It was fun to dance with Loke. I ended up thinking about him the entire time I was heading home. I decided to check in on (y/n) to see how she was doing. Though when I knocked, no one answered. "Hello, (y/n), are you in there?" I opened the door, to learn it was unlocked. Inside, (y/n) was nowhere to be found. I searched her entire apartment, with no sign of (y/n).

I rushed back to the guild, to find Warren. "Warren, I need you to send a message to everyone." "Okay, what do you-" "(y/n) is missing!" Warren immediately sent the message. I then left to go find (y/n). I hope she's alright...

~Natsu's P.O.V~

Happy and I were in the middle of our third dinner, when we heard Warren's message. "Be back latter Happy, I got to find (y/n)!" I left Happy, and started looking for (y/n). I Hope she's not in any danger.

~Gray's P.O.V~

Ever since I heard Warren's message, I've been looking non-stop for (y/n). What if she's in danger, and needs my help? Don't worry (y/n), I'll find you, I swear it!

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

As my eyes fluttered open, I looked at my surroundings. I was chained to a chair, with magical chains, making it so I couldn't move, or use my magic. My mouth was also taped up with a magic-proof cloth. I tried to struggle, but quickly learned it was no use.

"Ah, I see you've awaken." I looked up to see someone very familiar. It was the mind-controlling freak from earlier. But I thought he was in prison. "I see you're confused. Don't worry, it doesn't matter how I got out. What matters is what I shall no next."

Which is? "Mind controlling all the guilds in Fiore, so this pathetic world....Will be mine." Don't count on it....What was his name? I can't remember! "Neikan, Neikan Shomarino." Oh, so that's his name. Well, he still won't get away with it. "I will get away with it. I don't think you understand my magic completely. I can control a body instantly. Give me time, and I can control a person's mind completely, making them my mind slave." My eyes widened at 'Mind slave.'

"So, you ready to help me?" I shook my head no. "Too bad, you don't have a choice!" Neikan's eyes flashed bright green, and that's the last I could remember. 

I hope you enjoyed. The picture is what Neikan looks like. If he's from another anime, I wouldn't know. So, sorry, if he's from another anime. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

70K 1.4K 71
---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy had realized her feelings for Natsu but...
78K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
208K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...